Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2221 2222 [2223] 2224 2225 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9451461 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #33330 on: July 21, 2011, 05:08:55 pm »

So I just found out that the free version of FRAPS only records video for thirty seconds at a time.

Looks like that LP is going to have to wait.
Get Taksi. works like FRAPS, but for free. (ignore the part that says it doesn't record audio, that was an older version)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #33331 on: July 21, 2011, 06:03:01 pm »

That sounds like a good name for a band.
Misplaced Pastry
They would be death metal.

Their first hit single would be called "Blood Cookie", and the album would be named "Braincake".

It would feature a psychopathic baker who kills people and bakes them into desserts. Kind of like Willy Wonka from the first movie, but less terrifying.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #33332 on: July 21, 2011, 06:28:32 pm »

That sounds like a good name for a band.
Misplaced Pastry
They would be death metal.

Their first hit single would be called "Blood Cookie", and the album would be named "Braincake".

It would feature a psychopathic baker who kills people and bakes them into desserts. Kind of like Willy Wonka from the first movie, but less terrifying.
........ meat pies anyone?

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33333 on: July 21, 2011, 07:07:19 pm »

So I just found out that the free version of FRAPS only records video for thirty seconds at a time.

Looks like that LP is going to have to wait.
Get Taksi. works like FRAPS, but for free. (ignore the part that says it doesn't record audio, that was an older version)
It appears that Taksi only works with games that use 3D graphics.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #33334 on: July 21, 2011, 07:35:28 pm »

Helped my dad strip wallpaper for 3 hours instead of going to the pub with my friends. I know it's good and worthy and a nice thing to do, but I'm not going to pretend stripping damp, gluey paper from 4 huge walls in a cold room is fun when I know perfectly well that I'd rather be having a nice pint.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #33335 on: July 21, 2011, 08:59:03 pm »

Remember how I was talking about how I knew I wouldn't get attached to this dog?

Yeah, well...

The good thing though is that things are looking like the owner never actually planned on taking the dog back and I agreed to take care of it under false pretenses.
Shoes...

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33336 on: July 21, 2011, 09:06:50 pm »

I am feeling incredibly drained, and its making me feel weak and sad.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33337 on: July 21, 2011, 09:28:15 pm »

Just thinking about past events, then I remember that my brother is knee-deep in [REDACTED] because of what he told his GF. He thought she'd understand. He's wrong.

But, as everyone already knows, you can never undo your wrongs, you can only build up to it, whether that building up patches the whole thing up, or breaks it down even more.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33338 on: July 21, 2011, 09:31:49 pm »

I am confused about the two mutes.  Can anyone explain?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #33339 on: July 21, 2011, 09:35:05 pm »

It was only one mute today, and I think it had something to do with The Solifuge Livestream and drama and Breadbocks made a comment about wanting to strangle someone that ended with Toady muting him. That's the extent of my knowledge, anyone else know more?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #33340 on: July 21, 2011, 09:36:19 pm »

Worst part is I just heard it was over tildes. Really how petty can you get? Not really worth focusing on it if he was getting himself worked up over nothing.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33341 on: July 21, 2011, 09:39:43 pm »

It's the nature of the internet for people to get worked up over nothing :P Real life as well. ;)

Anyhow, best to stay off the topic of forum moderation.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33342 on: July 21, 2011, 09:43:33 pm »

Worst part is I just heard it was over tildes. Really how petty can you get? Not really worth focusing on it if he was getting himself worked up over nothing.

Speaking of tildes...
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33343 on: July 21, 2011, 09:44:49 pm »

All right, thanks for telling me.  Sorry, this is something I'm asking about for Mafia game reasons, because he's going to have to be replaced in the games he's playing... and we have to figure out how our "local moderation" will deal with things like this, because it's the first time it's come up.

Peh.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #33344 on: July 21, 2011, 09:54:11 pm »

Not this shit again. Seriously, this is beginning to tick me off a bit.

Meanwhile, ArchLinux is having a darn hard time trying to install itself in Virtualbox. Ugh.
Pages: 1 ... 2221 2222 [2223] 2224 2225 ... 8167