Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2208 2209 [2210] 2211 2212 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9459520 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #33135 on: July 17, 2011, 11:46:30 pm »

Hell, I always sleep with a wooden sword next to my bed. Just incase any Barbarians decide to siege my house.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #33136 on: July 17, 2011, 11:48:25 pm »

/facepalm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43789153/ns/politics-decision_2012/
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Sunday that communities have a right to ban Islamic mosques.
Cain said his view doesn't amount to religious discrimination because he says Muslims are trying to inject Shariah law into the U.S.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33137 on: July 17, 2011, 11:49:02 pm »

/facepalm
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Sunday that communities have a right to ban Islamic mosques.
Cain said his view doesn't amount to religious discrimination because he says Muslims are trying to inject Shariah law into the U.S.

What... I don't even...
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33138 on: July 17, 2011, 11:50:14 pm »

Sounds fair about the sword thing. I remember sleeping with my hockey stick next to my bed after watching the Dr. Who episode 'Blink'. Some times a big bludgeoning instrument is what people really need.
And sometimes, you just need to sleep next to a goddamn arsenal of pointy objects. Not that the bowl of used forks next to my bed has any purpose whatsoever....

On-topic: this sunburn. It doesn't actually hurt, but it makes the room feel a good 20 degrees hotter than it actually is. Screw you too, sunburn.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33139 on: July 17, 2011, 11:52:02 pm »

Aloe is godmode against sunburns.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33140 on: July 17, 2011, 11:55:31 pm »

Sunscreen is godmode against sunburns.
Aloe is just super potion against them.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #33141 on: July 17, 2011, 11:56:20 pm »

Indoors is godmode against sunburns.

Everything else is just a gasmask around so much poison.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33142 on: July 17, 2011, 11:59:01 pm »

I thought you had a gasmask fetish?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #33143 on: July 18, 2011, 12:03:34 am »

/facepalm

What... I don't even...
Well, time to cross him out as an actual potential candidate for president. Well he wasn't really one in the first place.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #33144 on: July 18, 2011, 12:11:27 am »

My male roommate just joked about flipping my skirt to get a better look at my legs.

Sword is going right by the bed tonight, where it should have been six months ago.  I know he was just joking, but I still am not so happy about that.

This warrants a face slap or a kick in the nuts. Seriously.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33145 on: July 18, 2011, 12:13:46 am »

If I make him angry, then I'll be in a world of trouble, because this is the best group of roommates I've managed to find so far.

So no.  But if he tries anything, he's getting warned and then he's getting hurt.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33146 on: July 18, 2011, 12:15:29 am »

Eh, ok, but honestly, flipping up a girl's skirt? There is a reason your other room mates were shocked at this.

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #33147 on: July 18, 2011, 12:16:50 am »

Don't overreact, it's just a joke.

(To ellaborate further: By Truean's rule of thumb should I have punched a former classmate's teeth  away  when she joked about "handcuffing me to her bed"?)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:18:39 am by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33148 on: July 18, 2011, 12:19:23 am »

Eh, I read that wrong, I thought he actually did it jokingly.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33149 on: July 18, 2011, 12:21:14 am »

Yeah, exactly.  He'd probably have a hurt foot/shin if he'd actually gone for it.

He does touch me more than I'd like, but it's still close enough to normal range that I can't really complain.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 ... 2208 2209 [2210] 2211 2212 ... 8167