Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1559 1560 [1561] 1562 1563 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9431598 times)

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #23400 on: February 27, 2011, 08:59:49 am »

I am going fucking nuts/insane/something worse over the state of my mouse, my left click always manages to be destroyed and now it double clicks half the time, when I drag stuff it just drops it, then double clicks on it and for lulz throws one moar click when I then remove my finger from the left click button. I AM RAGING OVER THIS.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23401 on: February 27, 2011, 09:03:26 am »

Time for a new mouse then.

My brother damaged one of the supportting legs of my keyboard and now it rocks whenever I write.
I fixed it with a bunch of paper I put under it, but my brother kepts pulling it out.
A bit of yelling solved this.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #23402 on: February 27, 2011, 09:05:25 am »

Yeah but I.. Have a lot of lame excuses for not leaving my home ALSO IT'S SUNDAY even though it has been like this for a month now, I rarely ever rage I am very quiet and calm but this mouse stuff and my internet problems just really makes me boil INSANELY MUCH, good thing I'm moving  next week, should look to get out and buy that mouse too.. Bah ._.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23403 on: February 27, 2011, 01:38:51 pm »

Holy crap Steam just exploded on me somehow.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #23404 on: February 27, 2011, 01:55:19 pm »

Technical difficulties with my stream. It's the audio again, and it keeps cutting out for no apparent reason.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #23405 on: February 27, 2011, 02:06:21 pm »

Well... thank you, man!  That's very helpful!

I'm writing these ideas down to use later <3
No problemo, mi amigo.

Sadness today: I have to type an essay about what I learned from English 101. I didn't learn anything. There's a reason I took this class at the college, Mr. Professor. It's because I didn't think high school was challenging enough. These are high school level prompts, only the essays are twice as long. That's not learning, that's just more work!

It doesn't help that all of these topics are the same ones I wrote about in my freshman and sophomore years.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #23406 on: February 27, 2011, 02:26:26 pm »

Sadness today: I have to type an essay about what I learned from English 101. I didn't learn anything. There's a reason I took this class at the college, Mr. Professor. It's because I didn't think high school was challenging enough. These are high school level prompts, only the essays are twice as long. That's not learning, that's just more work!

It doesn't help that all of these topics are the same ones I wrote about in my freshman and sophomore years.

Aye, that happens. All my first year courses seemed like (very) basic high school review. Hell, even one of my second year politics classes, supposedly an advanced one, spent like a week explaining the United States government structure, which was not only old and repetitive information, but was somehow stretched to fill three hours of class despite being like ten-ish minutes of information we could easily just read of a single page in the textbook. Once you start getting good teachers and classes full of critical-minded student things get pretty great though.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23407 on: February 27, 2011, 02:33:31 pm »

I have connection problems that cause my browsing to randomly spin its wheels without going anywhere for a minute at a time.  And now my poor old workhorse of a computer is threatening to give up the ghost, again.  It's randomly pausing and stuttering every few seconds, mainly whenever something vaguely processor intensive is taking place.  The last time this happened, it was because the processor had partially melted.

I guess it's finally time for a new one.  Damn.  And fuck with the cable company.  Damn.

Oh goody, and now my bank's website is fucked up, so I can't even see how little money I have.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:35:16 pm by Aqizzar »
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23408 on: February 27, 2011, 02:53:31 pm »

I missed making an awesome post (like I plan to do every 100th post mark), for the seventh time. Which is to say, all of them.

Instead, I spent it gushing about how everything is better with Touhou.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #23409 on: February 27, 2011, 03:14:29 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:23:03 pm by Bauglir »
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23410 on: February 27, 2011, 03:15:24 pm »

I was writing up a long post describing how detached I am, and I realised it sounded ridiculously dumb, so now I'm posting this just to say that I'm ridiculously detached.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #23411 on: February 27, 2011, 03:30:10 pm »

I was writing up a long post describing how detached I am, and I realised it sounded ridiculously dumb, so now I'm posting this just to say that I'm ridiculously detached.

Wow, that's so detached. I'm not sure what that means btw, though I do have a vague idea.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #23412 on: February 27, 2011, 03:49:51 pm »

I would think that's really cool and detached of you but I'm so detached I don't care.
Shoes...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #23413 on: February 27, 2011, 03:54:04 pm »

I'm so detached my fingers aren't connected to my hands.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23414 on: February 27, 2011, 03:59:22 pm »

I'm detached like a cheap action figure trying to bungee jump.  Shit just be flyin' off.

Turns out, I can probably expect to pay less than $800 for a good new computer setup, including mixing and matching a few parts myself.  I just remember what a fucking headache it always is.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.
Pages: 1 ... 1559 1560 [1561] 1562 1563 ... 8167