Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 ... 8168

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9499468 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #21570 on: February 04, 2011, 11:10:48 pm »

I know that in my church we do tolerate gay people but i swear i can hear side remarks in the speeches. its not right, if you want to be gay thats fine, stop with berating people.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #21571 on: February 04, 2011, 11:25:50 pm »

The church that most of my family goes to (I don't) actually catches flak from other churches for allowing gays ::)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21572 on: February 04, 2011, 11:32:01 pm »

My parents aren't the religious type.  Which I can say I'm kinda thankful for because I won the lottery on that one.  All of my cousins tell me their hardships in being forced somewhere they don't want to be.  I can see disciplining your child, however I think giving your kid some choice on their religion would be better.  Ah, who am I saying, I don't know the first thing about anything.  The one advantage I can see is that my cousins actually know who people like Moses or whatever actually are.  They also seem like nicer people funny enough, heh.

JordanBBad

• Bay Watcher
  • nyak nyak nyak
    • View Profile
« Reply #21573 on: February 04, 2011, 11:44:53 pm »

Uuuuuggghh.

Dad tells my sister's boyfriend to stop being an asshole to her and then suddenly BOOM WHOLE FAMILY'S GOING TO SHIT.

God damn.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21574 on: February 05, 2011, 12:51:21 am »

Before going to bed I have to check everything in the house because nobody living here turns anything off.  :I

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21575 on: February 05, 2011, 12:59:18 am »

The church that most of my family goes to (I don't) actually catches flak from other churches for allowing gays ::)
At the church I went to before getting old enough to be bored out of my mind, the pastor was gay.

His husband came in once in a while.

Nice guys.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #21576 on: February 05, 2011, 01:03:42 am »

My internet is not working properly. It is getting very annoying.
[/post]

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #21577 on: February 05, 2011, 01:34:43 am »

I'm really nervous for some reason. I know I'm nervous because I keep compulsively pushing my glasses up even though they don't need to be pushed up, resulting in me just touching my glasses.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21578 on: February 05, 2011, 01:41:07 am »

Too tired, and it's only 11.  Completely wasted the day because I'm still feeling worn out...

Going to bed now so that I can get up and easily get to work.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #21579 on: February 05, 2011, 01:55:34 am »

There is never a wasted day. If you think about it, you had to learn something. Even if you didn't accomplish as much as another day, you can still learn from what you felt by not doing something. It's possible that you could learn that you really like not doing something, or that you really want to do something that you missed more often. Then again, everyone needs the occasional lazy day. I know I do. I spend from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM on most weekdays, plus about four hours on the weekends doing school work, but I generally try to finish everything early that needs to be done on Thor's Day because I like having one day per week to chillax.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #21580 on: February 05, 2011, 02:05:55 am »

Watch old anime movies and marvel at how unique they are.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #21581 on: February 05, 2011, 02:16:43 am »

Fuck... I feel like a terrible person right now.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21582 on: February 05, 2011, 02:37:23 am »

Ughhh...Can't visit forum each day...too lazy/antisocial...
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21583 on: February 05, 2011, 03:27:57 am »

There is never a wasted day. If you think about it, you had to learn something. Even if you didn't accomplish as much as another day, you can still learn from what you felt by not doing something. It's possible that you could learn that you really like not doing something, or that you really want to do something that you missed more often. Then again, everyone needs the occasional lazy day. I know I do. I spend from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM on most weekdays, plus about four hours on the weekends doing school work, but I generally try to finish everything early that needs to be done on Thor's Day because I like having one day per week to chillax.

I suppose you're right.

I think I've just been feeling awful recently due to a number of factors, which I shall sort out over the next month or so and then probably find myself immeasurably happier.  Not a problem for this place, though, so... back to my navel-gazery.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21584 on: February 05, 2011, 04:36:50 am »

I feel sorry for my brothers in Canada.
I am currently engaging in activities that are very, very, very illegal there, but only minor offenses completely unrelated to most of the illegality of it in Canada that you can't really get caught doing here in the United States, if that makes any sense at all.
Not too sure, but it may be illegal in the UK and Aus as well.
Pages: 1 ... 1437 1438 [1439] 1440 1441 ... 8168