Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1350 1351 [1352] 1353 1354 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9449879 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #20265 on: January 17, 2011, 05:33:58 am »

Aaaand on top of that, I forgot to do my daily report. Which was due before midnight. I hope they find my excuse...well...excusable.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20266 on: January 17, 2011, 05:35:28 am »

I'm pretty sure you've got a valid excuse.
*Hugs*

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20267 on: January 17, 2011, 05:45:11 am »

Most of the time they don't really care what I do, so long as I keep my sales numbers up. I'm ahead of the rest of the district by 14% in one of the smallest stores. Hell, I wear sneakers even though it's in direct violation of dress code, and neither my boss nor my boss' boss (who have both come to visit me in store) have ever said a word to me about it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20268 on: January 17, 2011, 05:51:48 am »

How often do they look at your shoes?  Also, my condolences for an incredibly bad day.

I'm sad that every time I think I'm on the verge of airing out my own problems, I find out how petty they are compared to other peoples.  Well, not petty really, crippling even.  But they're problems I can only resolve myself, and no other person could help me with.  Ah, fuck it.

More tangibly, I've spent the first two weeks of the year pissing around doing nothing.  If I were still in school, class would be starting... today I think.  Which means I really am on the clock now about putting this degree to use and getting a real job.  Fuck, résumés.  I have to write one, oh shit.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20269 on: January 17, 2011, 05:59:21 am »

We'll just vote you Overlord of Texas, and you'll be set.

And as a side note, they look at my shoes every time they come in. It was pointed out to me once that I wasn't wearing a name tag, but that was because my lanyard unsnapped and they fell off (I wear two nametags, because I work for two companies.)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20270 on: January 17, 2011, 06:59:33 am »

I've got nothing against hospitals. As a would-be-doctor, I generally just quiz whoever's near on whatever's happening with me, the patient in the next bed, the patient in the bed over from that, and how they plan to treat all of them.

Usually said doctor or nurse makes an excuse and leaves quickly. But, I have the advantage of knowing more about my situation than the average joe.

Actually. If we're talking about my biological parents, then I'd be quite happy if they upped and died, my foster parents... We don't get along, yeah, but you're right, I don't want 'em to die.
Hah. MoM is Sofia.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20271 on: January 17, 2011, 07:13:09 am »

Actually. If we're talking about my biological parents, then I'd be quite happy if they upped and died, my foster parents... We don't get along, yeah, but you're right, I don't want 'em to die.
Hah. MoM is Sofia.

Whut?
*Hugs*

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20272 on: January 17, 2011, 07:21:48 am »

It's the exact opinion of a girl who used to be on this Forum. She didn't get on with her mother.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20273 on: January 17, 2011, 07:24:19 am »

There's so many things wrong with that line of "comparison" that I don't know if I should even try to correct you, much less where to start.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20274 on: January 17, 2011, 07:24:48 am »

Oh. I'm more in the "Repeatedly want to stab the perverted sadistic bitch in the face with a very large sharp object" sort of opinion.
*Hugs*

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20275 on: January 17, 2011, 07:35:43 am »

There's so many things wrong with that line of "comparison" that I don't know if I should even try to correct you, much less where to start.
Which foster parents are we talking about?

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #20276 on: January 17, 2011, 08:19:56 am »

Forgot to study preventive, and lost half the notes, have a test today.  Still, what's life without small challenges?
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20277 on: January 17, 2011, 08:40:47 am »

Today I read an article that said that the average baby boomer give birth to 4.9 babies, while today's mothers have on average 2.5. So in the back of my head all day I've been attempting to envision 4.9 babies, or 2.5 babies. Why, subconscious? I loved you!

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #20278 on: January 17, 2011, 10:26:16 am »

Hah. MoM is Sofia.
Don't you mean Janet? Because IIRC Janet used to be Sofia.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20279 on: January 17, 2011, 10:45:14 am »

Hah. MoM is Sofia.
Don't you mean Janet? Because IIRC Janet used to be Sofia.
Sofia used to be sniper Joe?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 1350 1351 [1352] 1353 1354 ... 8167