Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9477051 times)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #19485 on: January 03, 2011, 10:29:04 pm »

Headaches hit when I woke up this morning, so I stayed in bed for a while. Fell asleep, and didn't wake up again until 10pm.

Maybe my body is trying to force me to catch up on lost sleep, I don't know. I'm going to make a concerted effort to fix my sleep schedule tonight, and begin my tomorrow at 6am. I'm getting 8 hours of sleep from here on out, instead of fluctuating between 3-12 hours as I have been, and ruining my short-term memory.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #19486 on: January 03, 2011, 11:03:06 pm »

I know Orcs are supposed to be stupid but dammit.  It's like going off half-cocked is their national sport.
When you've got the berserkers, you don't need brains. You just need to keep killing as long as you can. Get surrounded if at all possible; they fight to the death either way and it's best to expose as many of the enemy as you can.

I think the newer version of the mod fixed some of the balance issues, though I haven't checked in months.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #19487 on: January 04, 2011, 12:03:45 am »

Spoony's review of Tron: Legacy.
Normally I agree a lot with Spoony, but this time I don't think he payed enough attention. He keeps yelling about how nothing's explained, when pretty much everything's explained except for a couple bits at the end he says nothing about.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19488 on: January 04, 2011, 12:09:16 am »

Why didn't I think of making that thread from Happy. its become awesome in less than a day.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19489 on: January 04, 2011, 05:25:36 am »

Go to Japan Amazon.
Manga: ¥900
:D
Shipping to North America: ¥3000
D:

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19490 on: January 04, 2011, 06:25:50 am »

Feeling like crap, can't stand up without my eyes tearing up from the sinus pressure. Went to bed at like 8:00 last night, missed dinner because I wasn't feeling up to it. Woke up at 2:00 in the morning to use the bathroom, and I can't verify if I was half-asleep or awake the whole time 'till 6:00 in the morning. Now I have a headache, my eyes are spewing more tears than ever and my torso was so sore through the night I couldn't lay on a bed without wincing.

My dad is expecting me to go to a workshop for the next few days, and the car up to New York for it leaves today.

I honestly don't know if he'll let me stay home or not.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #19491 on: January 04, 2011, 01:55:13 pm »

Left 4 Dead 2 is harder than I remember the first one being, probably because I've never played any of these campaigns.
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19492 on: January 04, 2011, 06:17:58 pm »

Huh, my day sleep schedule is starting to mirror my night sleep schedule. Went to sleep at two, woke up at 5. Hurah for sleeping the afternoon away.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #19493 on: January 04, 2011, 06:28:23 pm »

I just realized that I'm hearing every single thing I read in the Angry Video Game Nerd's voice.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19494 on: January 04, 2011, 06:29:37 pm »

Oh bleh, I have a grat idea for a novel/book/story but I can't seem to make realistic/believable characters.

And dialogue oh god

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19495 on: January 04, 2011, 07:09:05 pm »

Huh, my day sleep schedule is starting to mirror my night sleep schedule. Went to sleep at two, woke up at 5. Hurah for sleeping the afternoon away.

Ditto.  I love waking up at 6PM.  At least I have the excuse that I'm probably sick, so I might take off work too.  But then I want to go in, so I can prove to my boss that I didn't clock-in last night.  Fuck, adulthood is hard.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19496 on: January 04, 2011, 07:11:59 pm »

Bleh. Have to get up early tomorrow and, guess what? Can't sleep. Stupid holidays fucking up my sleep cycle >.>
*Hugs*

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19497 on: January 04, 2011, 07:19:19 pm »

Get home, fall asleep at 2pm, wake up at 7pm.  :|

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19498 on: January 04, 2011, 08:49:34 pm »

Dream about math, enormous walk-in refrigerators, and all kinds of delectable food.

Wake up at 1:30 PM (with the solution to a sticky problem, but still).  Put away dishes.

Spend about 20-30 minutes fooling around.  Breakfast is water, a cold baked potato with nothing on it, and a stack of rice cakes.  Then I spend 1 hour destickifying the problem I solved and 2.5 hours learning about--oh joy--connected spaces.

I have got to do something about my cooking and sleep schedules.  This is just depressing.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19499 on: January 04, 2011, 10:12:42 pm »

I wake up only to find my internet cut. correctly deducing the cause, I co outside in January weather with a pair of pliers to re-attach my phone line.
Pages: 1 ... 1298 1299 [1300] 1301 1302 ... 8167