Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9455030 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #12705 on: September 17, 2010, 02:48:12 am »

Did Huesoo get more chances than Neruz did?

Because that makes me sad.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12706 on: September 17, 2010, 03:00:15 am »

Bloody sore throat.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12707 on: September 17, 2010, 03:29:07 am »

Yeah, my experiment thread didn't got as far as I had planned.

While it was entertaining and funny, eventually people just kept expanding on dead ideas. While i'd originally swore that I wouldn't alter it in any way, I decided to reset at request no:30, and people STILL tried to go back to the old, dead, ideas. I think iceball was the only one who truly got the spirit of it, but he just seemed way too troll with where he was going as well.
So yeah, B12 has an over-active imagination, but they don't have the combined level of ADD that I was expecting.
Hypothesis: Disproven.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12708 on: September 17, 2010, 10:06:45 am »

I tried to overclock my CPU today.

I found out the multiplier is locked (drat) so I tried to raise the FSB clock while setting a divider to save my rather generic RAM. FSB went from 333 to 366 mhz while the divider was weird but underclocked the ram some 70 mhz. The computer wouldn't boot until I killer the power and hard-booted it.

I was frightened off my rockers so I set it to stock settings

Never again.

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12709 on: September 17, 2010, 10:36:11 am »

Went for a walk today and almost trod on a rabbit. Looked at it for a while and realised its blind and almost deaf. I was about a meter away from it when it final heard (smelt?) me and ran off, crashing into a tree on the way. It huddled in a crevice in a tree so i tried to get closer again to take a picture of it, but it ran again (bashing into stuff on its way). I watched it from a distance, just sitting there cleaning itself. I thought to myself i could just walk away and forget about him, but i didnt want to forget. I went off a short while later and forgot about it.
His eyes were terrible.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12710 on: September 17, 2010, 11:15:05 am »

Went for a walk today and almost trod on a rabbit. Looked at it for a while and realised its blind and almost deaf. I was about a meter away from it when it final heard (smelt?) me and ran off, crashing into a tree on the way. It huddled in a crevice in a tree so i tried to get closer again to take a picture of it, but it ran again (bashing into stuff on its way). I watched it from a distance, just sitting there cleaning itself. I thought to myself i could just walk away and forget about him, but i didnt want to forget. I went off a short while later and forgot about it.
His eyes were terrible.
Sounds like this wierd rabbit virus thing, I think it's called Mix*something* I can't remember D:

Mixemetosus?

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12711 on: September 17, 2010, 11:42:33 am »

It's called myxomatosis.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #12712 on: September 17, 2010, 11:49:49 am »

Bloody sore throat.
Amen to that. I just asked everyone at my house if anyone has had any sicknesses lately; turns out there's a cold going around. Fun.

Like I said before, I hope it's mild it's whole stay.

Internet is still being crappy as well. Forgive me if I end up double-posting at any time.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 11:58:31 am by Itnetlolor »

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #12713 on: September 17, 2010, 01:48:39 pm »

Yeah, my experiment thread didn't got as far as I had planned.

While it was entertaining and funny, eventually people just kept expanding on dead ideas. While i'd originally swore that I wouldn't alter it in any way, I decided to reset at request no:30, and people STILL tried to go back to the old, dead, ideas. I think iceball was the only one who truly got the spirit of it, but he just seemed way too troll with where he was going as well.
So yeah, B12 has an over-active imagination, but they don't have the combined level of ADD that I was expecting.
Hypothesis: Disproven.
No I think they were just sticking to a story.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12714 on: September 17, 2010, 02:10:34 pm »

What a day. Went to two Walmarts who basically didn't want me there. Got forced onto a detour by a semi cutting me off. Said detour took me over 30 miles out of my way, and put me right back where I started. Then I almost get run off the road again, but this time into a retaining wall. Almost got killed by flying debris on the highway (rolls of roofing shingles that fell off the back of a truck.)

Also, I found out that my family is losing our housing soon. Have to get all my crap in order and get into an apartment ASAP.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12715 on: September 17, 2010, 02:20:13 pm »

Aye,m the rabbit had myxy. I was in two minds about the ethics of the disease. I know why they have it and what would have happened without it, but its still horrible to see the effects firsthand. And im not a farmer so rabbits are just cute little bunnies to me.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #12716 on: September 17, 2010, 03:14:47 pm »

So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12717 on: September 17, 2010, 03:22:59 pm »

Oh my God, feeling so sick right now, just as the holidays started.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12718 on: September 17, 2010, 05:01:12 pm »

Ouch, fiberglass, painful...
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12719 on: September 17, 2010, 05:06:30 pm »

Ouch, fiberglass, painful...

Ooh. Old fiberglass or new? Old fiberglass was a whole lot worse... They do something to it now that makes it less likely to get stuck in your skin.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.
Pages: 1 ... 846 847 [848] 849 850 ... 8167