Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4113 4114 [4115] 4116 4117 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9452898 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #61710 on: May 10, 2013, 08:06:51 am »

First day of work and I don't know what's wrong but man I feel terrible. ._.

Weak and sore throat, that's all I got.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #61711 on: May 10, 2013, 10:33:53 am »

Was supposed to have a phone interview half an hour ago; they never called.

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
« Reply #61712 on: May 10, 2013, 10:43:15 am »

I have always wanted a cat, but there is this fear that because I would no doubt be affectionate towards it, it would be indifferent to me. That is how cats work, right? You pretty much need to be lucky for them to like you...
do you have a dog?
Get a dog. then get a kitten. The kitten will think that its a dog and will behave like a dog.
thats how my cats are.

they act like dogs and are the most tolerant beings in existence.

also they do tricks.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61713 on: May 10, 2013, 11:48:24 am »

I hate this city, I hate this state, I hate this country. I want to back go back to Auckland.

I want to go back home.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61714 on: May 10, 2013, 12:16:18 pm »

Intensity of nightmares increasing. Usually leaves me in tears. Involves missing parents. Need distraction. :|
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61715 on: May 10, 2013, 12:17:19 pm »

I'm reading Khaos comics. This is the most happysad thing I have ever experienced. Relating so, so much.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61716 on: May 10, 2013, 12:22:35 pm »

Still not doing so hot.  I just want this to be over with.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #61717 on: May 10, 2013, 12:28:49 pm »

Still not doing so hot.  I just want this to be over with.

Hang in there!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61718 on: May 10, 2013, 12:51:57 pm »

I'm trying!

I expect the week after I graduate to mostly consist of me staring at the wall like a vegetable and occasionally twitching, but I'm going to finish this all off.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #61719 on: May 10, 2013, 12:57:18 pm »

I wish I knew what made me sad today.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #61720 on: May 10, 2013, 01:04:23 pm »

I think everyone I know is pissed off today.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61721 on: May 10, 2013, 01:12:45 pm »

I expect the week after I graduate to mostly consist of me staring at the wall like a vegetable and occasionally twitching, but I'm going to finish this all off.
This is more or less what I've done in the time I've had off so far... Only replace the wall with a computer screen that doesn't have anything interesting on it.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #61722 on: May 10, 2013, 01:15:48 pm »

Visiting judge.... Visiting judge from the place where the rich people live....

O god no.... No, no....

Everybody continue EVERYTHING to another date. Doesn't matter when.

Stick around to watch the fireworks though, because this guy clearly doesn't handle this many cases of this severity and/or hasn't for several years. It's painful just to watch the gears muck up and grind to a terrible halt from this guy taking so long on everything.... Like, 7 lawyers just sitting around watching this visiting judge to see what he does and how he makes a mess of things. Too bad there's no food in court, cause we could go for some snacks with this catastrophe show....

Shoplifter being arraigned: normal time in front of the judge not including wait time ~ maybe a couple minutes. Today 15....  ???

Several felony arraignments on drug charges. We call this the 10:00AM usual; visiting judge sees major concerns....

Lunch break between morning and afternoon court cases? What lunch break? Visiting judge spends 12 minutes berating a panhandler not to beg for change..... He's poor, that's what he does.... I bet you he'll be back doing it again as soon as they let him out. Meanwhile the lines are getting longer. Visiting judge will be there with overflow cases until court closes and would be there after (if that were possible, but it isn't).

Meanwhile we're just sitting by and watching the train wreck of how this judge from the ritzy area deals with the real world. Why yes, there is an absolute crapton of cocaine and heroine floating around this place.... This is the real wold as opposed to whatever portion of suburbia you hail from....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:22:09 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61723 on: May 10, 2013, 01:19:50 pm »

Well, let's be honest, that stuff is all floating around the ritzier areas too, people just don't get brought into court for it there...

Also, what and why is a visiting judge?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #61724 on: May 10, 2013, 01:23:07 pm »

Well, sometimes the regular judge doesn't/can't show up, so think of the visiting judge as a substitute teacher.

Also yes it is everywhere.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:25:22 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 4113 4114 [4115] 4116 4117 ... 8167