Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7188 7189 [7190] 7191 7192 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9480946 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107835 on: September 22, 2016, 09:36:13 am »

lmao your stance on rap defines your worth as a person, i really hope that was supposed to be sarcastic

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #107836 on: September 22, 2016, 09:42:16 am »

Calm down, kids.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107837 on: September 22, 2016, 09:47:18 am »

Update:It's not as bad as I thought it was.  I think.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107838 on: September 22, 2016, 09:48:37 am »

lmao your stance on rap defines your worth as a person, i really hope that was supposed to be sarcastic
When did I say that? ???
It can detract from it, yes; it doesn't define it.
Edit:
Update:It's not as bad as I thought it was.  I think.
Great! I think? Good luck either way.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #107839 on: September 22, 2016, 09:56:14 am »

When did I say that? ???
It can detract from it, yes; it doesn't define it. [...]
I um, think that was the tone that was had from how you wrote it, in a minor way. :O There was an emphasis on rap and how the dislike of that seemed to be attached to the dude. It wasn't that clear that way.

THESISWORRIES, now ascending like a ladybug ascends a blade of grass. Gradually.
Also we've got internal leaking at home and had to remove a plank of wood making up the ceiling--a nice bucket to keep the dripping out until we fix up the drainpipes ._.
Also2x, I worry about my dad's health. He's at a great peak of physical build at 67, not to mention the many achievements and feats he's got, but I just worry :-\ He humors me about his age, showing his creaky bones and back in good ol' dad humor...but I worry. :-\

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #107840 on: September 22, 2016, 09:58:49 am »

Tell the ladybug her children are burning at home?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107841 on: September 22, 2016, 10:00:59 am »

If you weren't informed, there was no way you could've known, and nothing you could've done.
Don't go thinking that you have in some way failed the departed, because that can really tear you apart.

I wasn't just referring to missing the memorial service; I was... suffice to say, something of a dick to this friend, who was nothing but forgiving, then I never really got to make it up to her. But at least now I know: appreciate what you have while you have it, because the world is a cruel, fickle place, and you never know when it'll fuck everything up.

In that vein... thanks, guys.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #107842 on: September 22, 2016, 10:01:48 am »

i extrapolated from you saying that not liking rap literally makes you a better person.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #107843 on: September 22, 2016, 10:02:31 am »

Tell the ladybug her children are burning at home?
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude :I
This one song made me cry when I was 6. Not because FIRE D: but because I was so sad about the ladybug because I thought about how she felt!
Now I'm on a nostalgia trip on how I felt with many of those things before I:
Duuuuuuude. Whyyyyyy
i extrapolated from you saying that not liking rap literally makes you a better person.
I think he meant a certain kind of rap. Much like a certain genre you're unsure what the specific name is but you know the category of. :O I mean, there are certain specifics in a genre that may be really not within one's preferences that has a certain kind of avoidance in the idea because of many things.

If you weren't informed, there was no way you could've known, and nothing you could've done.
Don't go thinking that you have in some way failed the departed, because that can really tear you apart.

I wasn't just referring to missing the memorial service; I was... suffice to say, something of a dick to this friend, who was nothing but forgiving, then I never really got to make it up to her. But at least now I know: appreciate what you have while you have it, because the world is a cruel, fickle place, and you never know when it'll fuck everything up.

In that vein... thanks, guys.
Forgiveness, also, is never anything done too late. :)
Well wishes to you, them, and all your concerns by the way.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107844 on: September 22, 2016, 10:24:19 am »

*hugs Tiruin*

Re:Thesisworries:You got this.

Leaky roof sucks.

Getting old sucks, but your dad probably has it under control.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107845 on: September 22, 2016, 10:47:36 am »

My dad is nearing 65 and I'm pretty sure he's invincible.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107846 on: September 22, 2016, 10:54:47 am »

Probably cutting off all contact with my dad. He's decided my social anxiety and difficulties in communicating coupled with my transition are just too much for him to countenance, and so is trying to deliberately exclude me from my grandmother's funeral.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107847 on: September 22, 2016, 11:19:06 am »

When did I say that? ???
It can detract from it, yes; it doesn't define it. [...]
I um, think that was the tone that was had from how you wrote it, in a minor way. :O There was an emphasis on rap and how the dislike of that seemed to be attached to the dude. It wasn't that clear that way.
More like the words put into his mouth...
The story was that Yoink didn't like something, and the other guy pretended not to like that thing, but actually was being dishonest and broke up with Yoink over it.  That's more a dick move than hating on a genre of music. 
(And most rap is pretty low-effort or poisonous, though there's a lot of good in it too.)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107848 on: September 22, 2016, 11:19:53 am »

@Burnt Pies: :(
That sucks.
Sigtext

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #107849 on: September 22, 2016, 11:31:25 am »

I mean, at least it's not NSBM... though I guess at that point it's more on the human rights side than the shitty taste in music side.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 7188 7189 [7190] 7191 7192 ... 8167