Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7190 7191 [7192] 7193 7194 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9485491 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #107865 on: September 23, 2016, 02:36:17 am »

It is an excellent way to judge that you have no taste whatsoever. Rap of any kind is the musical equivalent of shit taking a shit.
Try some "lit-hop" then. Maybe that can satisfy your taste.

Really classifying any genre as blanket good/bad is fucking ridiculous considering the vast number of fusions.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:37:58 am by ECrownofFire »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107866 on: September 23, 2016, 02:38:51 am »

It is an excellent way to judge that you have no taste whatsoever. Rap of any kind is the musical equivalent of shit taking a shit.
Hahah, yes indeed. You just reminded me of a scene from something I watched recently. Let me rejig it a little...
Lord Shonus: You sound like a pile of crap ate a second pile of crap and then crapped out a third pile of crap.
Rap: Wait, so, which pile of crap am I?
Lord Shonus: The third one.
Rap: What? That's the worst one!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #107867 on: September 23, 2016, 02:54:09 am »

Try some "lit-hop" then. Maybe that can satisfy your taste.

Really classifying any genre as blanket good/bad is fucking ridiculous considering the vast number of fusions.
^This, I haven't liked any of the rap I've listened to but judging by the amount of it there's probably something there that I'd like. Judging somebody based off of their liking of rap seems kind of stupid to me.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:26:19 am by Gamedragon »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107868 on: September 23, 2016, 03:10:24 am »

Using an adverb* as a determiner seems kind of stupid to me. :) 
*Or adverbial demonstrative pronoun, if your prefer. 
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107869 on: September 23, 2016, 05:24:22 am »

I'd claim to hate rap if i didn't listen to it so much in the form of anime song remixes. Those mashups are a precious gift to the world.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #107870 on: September 23, 2016, 06:30:39 am »

Let nobody say that musical snobbery died with European intellectuals.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #107871 on: September 23, 2016, 07:52:55 am »

*hugs Shook*

I don't know what advice to give, other than, you can do it.  I know you have it in you.
Yeah, probably. Thanks.

Also argjhsdbhjsbdf WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE SO MUCH NOISE. It's like people are pathologically unable to walk down a corridor with their friends without communicating at a volume and level of sophistication similar to that of a pack of howler monkeys in mating season. I've not slept well last night, so my brain overloads easily, and what this means is that light is glaring, sound is grating (and tinnitus is louder than usual) and tiredness is very high indeed. I can limit the light in my room and go to sleep if i want to, but i have everything on lockdown and can still hear people downstairs. I need ear plugs. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107872 on: September 23, 2016, 07:54:10 am »

:(

I know the feeling.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #107873 on: September 23, 2016, 08:15:54 am »

My new apartment is so empty.

Still a few weeks before my wife comes home.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107874 on: September 23, 2016, 09:46:16 am »

*hugpats Japa*

Look on the bright side!  It gives you a good window to set up a welcome-home...Celebration?  Some sort of nice little fancy thing to surprise her with!  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107875 on: September 23, 2016, 12:25:08 pm »

I need ear plugs. >.>

They are totally worth the 5 dollar investment.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107876 on: September 23, 2016, 04:31:51 pm »

okay, but get this, i want to die (not really more like dab out of existence but w/e)

im spacing out a lot and everything feels distant and out of touch and not real? like im here but im really not! im just hitching a ride behind someone's eyes and they're on autopilot walking in between classes and staring blankly at their paper and crying out of nowhere sometimes

im 5??? 6 weeks (i cabt keep track of time at all it's really hard) behind on schoolwork and have done literally nothing im just spacing out and theres lapses in time and suddenly its the end of class and my mom is telling me i need to get things done before the end of the nine weeks and i lowkey want to disappear because whenever i try to focus i just remember how much there is to do and how im never going to get it done because i havebt learned anything in class i just hear words and they all sound distant and muffled when i try to remember i can't remember what i ate yesterday or if i ate and sometimes i cant remember anything i did in the past 3 years and i get stressed and cry and then it's time to go to sleep and surprise ive gotten nothing done and i just sit in bed for a few hours trying to remember who i am because it feels fake sometimes
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107877 on: September 23, 2016, 04:43:24 pm »

mmMMMM on another, less serious note my mystic messenger account was banned? ?? ?? time 2 cry
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107878 on: September 23, 2016, 05:09:17 pm »

*hugs TA*

You should talk to somebody.  Maybe the counseling staff at your school.  That sounds like depression.

If there's anything I can help with, please, let me know.
Sigtext

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #107879 on: September 23, 2016, 05:10:34 pm »

The day has passed.
It went better than I expected, though honestly, today is proably going to end up pretty shitty anyways.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 ... 7190 7191 [7192] 7193 7194 ... 8167