Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6734 6735 [6736] 6737 6738 ... 8167

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 9434291 times)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #101025 on: January 21, 2016, 05:44:43 am »

Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #101026 on: January 21, 2016, 08:39:46 am »

They're pretty much the same in levels of annoyance. Actually, I think a complete lack of capitalisation is still worse.
Also, my plan to draw you all out of hiding in one place worked like a charm. Ha!
great plan sherlock

now you have to deal with more unformatted text than ever before because people will know that it peeves you

:v

In all honesty though, i do find it vaguely annoying when people write EVERYTHING in that manner, because it's just not nice to look at in large quantities. However, as others have mentioned as well, People Typing Like This Make Me Want To Strangle Them.
In actual sads, i think i may have been gaming too much Grim Dawn the past few days, because my hands/forearms are acting up again. :<
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #101027 on: January 21, 2016, 09:00:23 am »

Redacted
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 08:26:56 am by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101028 on: January 21, 2016, 10:36:51 am »

no caps, periods

everything in three short lines

shitposting haiku
I hope you're proud of yourself.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101029 on: January 21, 2016, 11:32:30 am »

I might get de-registered for class because governmental student loans decided to dick me over and they're only coming in next week at best.

The only consolation I have is that if I am de-registered, I CAN get back in. It'll just cost me 200 dollars.

and my work isn't giving me any shifts, either :/
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101030 on: January 21, 2016, 11:35:58 am »

what ye study descaen?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101031 on: January 21, 2016, 12:25:37 pm »

Biological Sciences with a minor in Neuroscience. I'm also taking German classes.
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101032 on: January 21, 2016, 01:17:04 pm »

New sad. Damn, nearly everybody here is some smart science guy, why i am not.  :'(

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101033 on: January 21, 2016, 01:17:48 pm »

It's okay, some of us are high-school dropouts with GEDs.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101034 on: January 21, 2016, 01:21:44 pm »

New sad. Damn, nearly everybody here is some smart science guy, why i am not.  :'(
Pfft, who needs science anyway?
Scientific advancements make life more boring every day.
Until they make a dream-recording device, at least. I've been wanting those lazy egghead fucks to get to work on one a' those since FOREVER.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101035 on: January 21, 2016, 02:06:06 pm »

Ironically, some of the work I plan to do in the future may well lead to a dream recorder, as I'm hoping to better understand how the communications between neurons work so as to build a better, immortality-allowing neuron/brain structure for already extant brains.

Meaning if I get what I want, we'll know how the brain communicates with itself, meaning we'll know how to record dreams!

The take-away from this is that you should pay my tuition. :V

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101036 on: January 21, 2016, 02:16:07 pm »

Ironically, some of the work I plan to do in the future may well lead to a dream recorder, as I'm hoping to better understand how the communications between neurons work so as to build a better, immortality-allowing neuron/brain structure for already extant brains.

Meaning if I get what I want, we'll know how the brain communicates with itself, meaning we'll know how to record dreams!

The take-away from this is that you should pay my tuition. :V

One more sad, I dont have that much roubles to help comrade Descan, as now dollar costs FUCKING 82 ROUBLES!( and to add on that the goverment is punching me with food sanctions) 

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #101037 on: January 21, 2016, 02:49:53 pm »

Meh, today was a day. One of our teachers wasnt there so we had to sit in one of the big halls, and I had to sit next to the dude I don't like again. Crush' teacher was also absent so she was also there but I didn't talk to her, which is also meh. Sort of wanted to find out if we can still interact normally but meh.

Also actually interacted with some girls today but still feel like shit? I'm just stuck in an awful fucking rut and i can't seem to get out

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #101038 on: January 21, 2016, 02:58:29 pm »

Meh, today was a day. One of our teachers wasnt there so we had to sit in one of the big halls, and I had to sit next to the dude I don't like again. Crush' teacher was also absent so she was also there but I didn't talk to her, which is also meh. Sort of wanted to find out if we can still interact normally but meh.

Also actually interacted with some girls today but still feel like shit? I'm just stuck in an awful fucking rut and i can't seem to get out

Might I suggest a group discussion section? If you're in the US, it shouldn't be too hard to sign up for group therapy with a provider. I've been through similar ruts and it helped me out.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101039 on: January 21, 2016, 03:01:40 pm »

@Descan:
*boggles*
That is
awesome.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 6734 6735 [6736] 6737 6738 ... 8167