Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13291 13292 [13293] 13294 13295 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15909662 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)
« Reply #199380 on: December 04, 2023, 11:13:11 am »

Just imagine living in that thing for a couple months at a time!  Do you know the typical crew size or classification of the tub?
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199381 on: December 04, 2023, 05:45:06 pm »

I got a response to a job application and a phone interview!??!?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199382 on: December 05, 2023, 02:40:13 am »

Where are boat pictures?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #199383 on: December 05, 2023, 03:36:29 am »

Congratulations! Is it a good I job?

Where are boat pictures?

Maybw he got caught spying
Love, scriver~

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #199384 on: December 05, 2023, 06:31:17 am »

Congratulations! Is it a good I job?

Just a retail job at the dollar store, so no, it's minimum wage with no benefits and no advancements most likely, though they said they haven't selected supervisers yet at this location. I dread the idea of having to take responsibility of other people though.

But it does mean a little bit of cash, so that's nice.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #199385 on: December 05, 2023, 08:30:12 am »

The thirteenth chapter of my hard sci-fi space opera is released! In it is more info about a certain alien species' culture, more character development, and an explanation for why they did not just send a drone courier instead of a manned ship.

And most importantly, and actually happy, is that I have a backlog, for the next few days I'll be releasing a chapter a day so stay tuned!
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199386 on: December 05, 2023, 10:30:18 am »

Do post pictures!

Sorry for the delay, had some difficulties while taking them and the fallout was almost catastrophic, so...

Where are boat pictures?

Maybw he got caught spying

Yea I did. It was really hard, but I think I finally lost the military and all those mobile task forces.

I thought could sneak through the guards to snap a pic or two, but then they caught me and decided to report me directly to Erdoğan.

I didn't want to see Erdoğan's face that up close again. So I had to drop human disguise to get free and escaped into the blocked off corridors. Then a Scooby-Doo-esque chase scene happened inside the ship. I was trying avoid everyone chasing me and the navyman were trying to keep a facade of normalcy while what they could best describe to their superiors as some freakish cube thing dashed through the blocked off corridors, knocking doors and piping all over, and generally acting like a cornered feral animal.

They almost got me a few times. Then SCPF got involved. And then I met a really charismatic and handsome sailor and we got a room to get some privacy together and-

Anyways-

I got the pictures.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Now you know where to shoot how it looks like!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 10:33:20 am by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199387 on: December 05, 2023, 11:32:02 am »

Nice but it's not at this rate we're going to compete with the warthunder forum.
let

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199388 on: December 05, 2023, 12:31:07 pm »

Nice but it's not at this rate we're going to compete with the warthunder forum.

lol
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #199389 on: December 05, 2023, 07:35:54 pm »

i see those and all i can think is that now where know where the dik's at ha ha ha
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199390 on: December 06, 2023, 02:52:36 am »

Dang the wait to get on the boat must have been intense for an old dude to die.

Also big boat is big.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #199391 on: December 06, 2023, 04:09:42 am »

I like big boats and I cannot lie
Love, scriver~

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199392 on: December 06, 2023, 10:49:14 am »

The thirteenth chapter of my hard sci-fi space opera is released! In it is more info about a certain alien species' culture, more character development, and an explanation for why they did not just send a drone courier instead of a manned ship.

And most importantly, and actually happy, is that I have a backlog, for the next few days I'll be releasing a chapter a day so stay tuned!
Fourteenth chapter is out (I still have a backlog so maybe tomorrow and the day after tomorrow too). It's more suspense, regarding the most alien and advanced civilization seen yet.

As for the pictures, I like them! I never saw a military ship in my life, must have been interesting.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 10:51:55 am by MaxTheFox »
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199393 on: December 07, 2023, 06:21:49 am »

Fourteenth chapter is out (I still have a backlog so maybe tomorrow and the day after tomorrow too). It's more suspense, regarding the most alien and advanced civilization seen yet.

As for the pictures, I like them! I never saw a military ship in my life, must have been interesting.
Fifteenth one is released. One phrase: out of the frying pan into the fire.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #199394 on: December 07, 2023, 08:57:33 am »

I like big boats and I cannot lie
you other rudders can't steer right
Pages: 1 ... 13291 13292 [13293] 13294 13295 ... 13327