Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12082 12083 [12084] 12085 12086 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15917123 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile

I'm too tired to be sad. I've got a lot of reasons to be, and even more to be depressed, but I'm so tired my brain is just responding with "Yes. OK. This is fine." It's nice.

When I wake I'm sure I'll go "Oh god everything is terrible what have I done." but until then life is good.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

Okay, I have no idea what the picture of the blob guy giving cake to the anime girl is about. Anyone care to fill me in?
The anime girl is from a shmup whos name i honestly forgot and was formerly, uh, owlga's avatar iirc. it was drawn after bay 12 did the usual cakespam on birthday thing.
I'm half convinced that the anime girl is actually Hatsune Miku, but I don't actually know the shmup character so I can't do a comparison of the character design.
Wrong hair color and style, wrong outfit color, no headpiece, no facial tattoo, no association with the rest of the image... but sure, it's Miku.
It's Suguri from SUGURI IIRC (for some reason I can't actually find the original birthday image right now to check). She's also shown up in several other collective games from the same group, such as 100% Orange Juice (which is a boardgame game) and 200% mixed juice (which is an rpg-style game).
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

The lady who works in payroll is 1500x more competent and lovely to be around than the woman who just retired. Seriously, we got through an issue in five minutes that would have taken a couple hours and many long glares, complaints, and calls to tech support with the last person.

My day actually was brighter after talking to payroll. Wonders never cease.

Also bought her coffee, because it doesn't hurt to be known as the guy who dispenses bribes.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

I think that thread handles tabletop gaming that isn't pen-and-paper RPGs.  Cards and Warhammer-style models and such.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

Definitely late, but thanks for the warm welcome! I don't have anything to add on the bay12 cake thingy and as far as Shadowrun goes, I've never joined an actual group for the game but the shadowrun video games made by Harebrained Schemes were good, in my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I really like the setting and worldbuilding of it

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile

So I got a interview with my hometown tomorrow, anyone got any tips on how to do a phone interview?
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile

I got a compliment on my tattoo today.
It's pretty rough, and while that dosent bother me at all, it sometimes bothers me when other people mention it.
It was nice to have someone else appreciate it. :3
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

I think that thread handles tabletop gaming that isn't pen-and-paper RPGs.  Cards and Warhammer-style models and such.

It started off as all-inclusive, but then I think MTG took over so somebody made a DnD thread.
Shadowrun and whatnot are just being pooped on basically.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

Oh, aw.  Well I shared Shadowrun in the DnD thread and nobody minded, and some of my numerous NWoD posts were pretty well recieved.  In fact they're why NullForceOmega added "/PNP" to the title IIRC (:
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tonight/this morning was pretty fun. Next week promises to be even better, hopefully. :)   
Now though, it's time for rest and recuperation. It's a public holiday so I couldn't get the things I'm supposed to do done anyway.

Edit: oh and Saturday is going to be excellent as well.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 11:36:29 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

So Monday was a great day, because I had attended my first therapy session in the entirety of forever.
Spent the morning of 4 hours unloading quite everything, and enjoyed the talk so much (because we connected really well, and she 'broke some rules of therapy' like laughing into the conversation, but it was okay :P), that the next session is nearing soon--unloaded everything from previous emotional/verbal abuse and otherwise, and got affirmation/acknowledgement of the awesomeness of friends, online or otherwise.

Also got out the one issue I've had about wishing for guidance with my memory and other skills, as I've been feeling quite..." :-\" regarding the lack of present support or how to reach out for more. Pretty happy about it all, alongside parents listening to me about the feedback and being supportive/[not taking it badly].

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

It's pretty rough, and while that dosent bother me at all, it sometimes bothers me when other people mention it.

Can I see it? Upload a picture of it or something.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

I have some time to draw for the first time in days, and it feels so, so good.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Started my first job last Friday at a bowling alley, as a line cook. They had me close two nights in a row so I didn't get off till around 2am after doing dishes for about an hour and a half after the kitchen closed.

First two days were pretty fulfilling and I look forward to working there more over the summer.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile

Can I see it? Upload a picture of it or something.

Well... I guess so. What could go wrong with putting my image on the internet, right?

I took one close up so you can get all the squiggly glory of a tattoo artist that didn't bring his a game, and one in context of the rest of my body.

It's a simplified version of my family crest. (A shield with a black stripe and three Scottish thistles) Both my sister's have similar tattoos of just the thistles (though, of much better quality). For my oldest sister, the top thistle is a different color, my middle sister the middle thistle, and as I am the youngest, I have the bottom thistle a different color.

I don't mind that is poor quality, since the purpose was more of a sibling solidarity thing, but it irks me when other people feel the need to let me know it was bad.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.
Pages: 1 ... 12082 12083 [12084] 12085 12086 ... 13327