Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12081 12082 [12083] 12084 12085 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15916987 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

That's just gonna mess up the cake.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Scriver wtf is that

It's the original chestburster scene from Alien. We are celebrating the birth of a new life after all!
Love, scriver~

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile

Alright so it's been over a year since I was last actively posting on Bay12?? Crazy right? I think I'd like to be active again, I've missed the good people here :)
*MC gives Worldmaster a noogie*

Seems like a lot of people are returning lately.
Someone tell TempAcc his ritual is getting out of control.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Okay, I have no idea what the picture of the blob guy giving cake to the anime girl is about. Anyone care to fill me in?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Okay, I have no idea what the picture of the blob guy giving cake to the anime girl is about. Anyone care to fill me in?

The anime girl is from a shmup whos name i honestly forgot and was formerly, uh, owlga's avatar iirc. it was drawn after bay 12 did the usual cakespam on birthday thing.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

Seems like a typical hentai scenario of a buff monster forcing something on a tiny anime girl, but it's a hilarious switcheroo because it's just an innocent birthday cake jpeg.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile

Saw the latest episode of Doctor Who ("Smile"). Reminded me of DF tantrum spiral.

Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

The anime girl is from a shmup whos name i honestly forgot and was formerly, uh, owlga's avatar iirc. it was drawn after bay 12 did the usual cakespam on birthday thing.
She was from a shmup, I think, but the context is from a game she also features in, 100% Orange Juice, which is a board game style multiplayer game which is essentially anime Monopoly with a side of combat.

Suguri's deal is that she avoids damage entirely by dodging, which is good for enemies with low rolls as it means she won't get whittled down. However, a certain enemy called The Boss is different. It is an enemy that attacks everyone who steps into a monster encounter square during its board event, and has a large amount of health and rolls a high amount of attack damage. Characters are essentially forced to defend as it is usually impossible to roll higher than him because he has two dice while literally everything else in the game has one dice. Suguri is very bad at defending and so usually suffers the most when fighting The Boss.

The image originally features The Boss (the hulking black monster) handing a dice to Suguri. She is understandably frightened because it means she's gon get her ass kicked hard.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:36:01 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Saw the latest episode of Doctor Who ("Smile"). Reminded me of DF tantrum spiral.

HOLY SHIT THERE'S NEW DOCTOR WHO WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?

BadLemonsXI

• Bay Watcher
  • Lemons'o Doom.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page.

comrade shook is now participating in TWO weekly Shadowrun groups
Really? Thats cool. As it so happens I'm the Gm of a shadowrun game with my friends. Its going well so far. In the last session I show the players that they are not the topdogs in town by pitting then against a Corp Black Ops Team, The players wisely chose to turn tail and run hahaha.
I make comic things with my avatar for some reason.
No avatar is safe from my editing
\/\/It might be alive? Its been a year >_> 02-Nov-2017\/\/
¤Co-Gm'ing The Fear Master B-Movie ISG¤

Check out my Pixel art!

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

I'm half convinced that the anime girl is actually Hatsune Miku, but I don't actually know the shmup character so I can't do a comparison of the character design.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I'm half convinced that the anime girl is actually Hatsune Miku, but I don't actually know the shmup character so I can't do a comparison of the character design.
Wrong hair color and style, wrong outfit color, no headpiece, no facial tattoo, no association with the rest of the image... but sure, it's Miku.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hatsune Miku has a face tattoo? I'm looking at the box art of Project Mirai DX and she doesn't seem to have one.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

comrade shook is now participating in TWO weekly Shadowrun groups
Really? Thats cool. As it so happens I'm the Gm of a shadowrun game with my friends. Its going well so far. In the last session I show the players that they are not the topdogs in town by pitting then against a Corp Black Ops Team, The players wisely chose to turn tail and run hahaha.
I'd like to hear Shadowrun stories experiences!  Our campaign was short and sweet, and our first time with the system.  Reminder that there's a thread for tabletop gaming storytimes, it has D&D in the title but other games are fine too:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=151000.msg7426143#msg7426143

There's a lot of technical discussion recently, DND and roll20, but usually it's stories from the table.

Scriver wtf is that

It's the original chestburster scene from Alien. We are celebrating the birth of a new life after all!
While you're correct regardless, I feel like clarifying that I wasn't born yesterday :P
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

I feel like that pic would get far on imgur or reddit.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 12081 12082 [12083] 12084 12085 ... 13327