Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11947 11948 [11949] 11950 11951 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15839007 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: [GOOD JOKE?] Find pants elevator! (Happy thread)
« Reply #179220 on: January 05, 2017, 08:50:10 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
._.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179221 on: January 05, 2017, 08:57:59 am »

Why does this convo remind me of charles barkley shup up and jam proto neo new york segment?
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #179222 on: January 05, 2017, 09:26:52 am »

Just buy it online or some shit, see if that's even your thing instead of existing in limbo of uncertainty
Or fuck it, why is social conversation a bad thing
Humans break without human interaction. We are social mammals, without stimulus to trigger us, we become like bomb that has not been fired for years and years - unstable

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179223 on: January 05, 2017, 09:30:55 am »

Clearly that lingerie is a present for your girlfriend/aunt/coworker/parole officer/all of the above.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179224 on: January 05, 2017, 09:35:23 am »

really, you can never go wrong with the girlfriend excuse

but like, as long as you just do it, nobody's gonna give you shit

or, like lw said, just buy shit online, it's where i get most of my clothes nowadays

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179225 on: January 05, 2017, 09:36:55 am »

Ye, if anything, you should have some sort of social interaction escape valve, like someone you trust, IRL that is. Me thinks OL social interaction can't really compare. And ye, you can buy tons of shit online. Its pretty much how both of my crossdressing friends get their stuff, something something cheap korean website girlclothes something.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #179226 on: January 05, 2017, 10:33:08 am »

Ye, if anything, you should have some sort of social interaction escape valve, like someone you trust, IRL that is. Me thinks OL social interaction can't really compare. And ye, you can buy tons of shit online. Its pretty much how both of my crossdressing friends get their stuff, something something cheap korean website girlclothes something.
I don't really have anything against social interaction in itself, it's just that things that I want to discuss, you know, for conversations, are things that seemingly no one around me is interested in, and visa versa. Been that way for like a decade.
._.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #179227 on: January 05, 2017, 10:36:09 am »

I don't really have anything against social interaction in itself, it's just that things that I want to discuss, you know, for conversations, are things that seemingly no one around me is interested in, and visa versa. Been that way for like a decade.
Got any clubs of like minded people nearby or something?

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179228 on: January 05, 2017, 10:47:23 am »

:U
Well online interaction can prob serve its purpose while you search for IRL things.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #179229 on: January 05, 2017, 10:49:49 am »

Got any clubs of like minded people nearby or something?
Pfff, I dunno. Never really felt the need to search for anything like that.
._.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179230 on: January 05, 2017, 11:46:35 am »

Just watched Drive for the first time. Wow.
Been a fan of Ryan Gosling for a while after seeing him give some excellent performances (in decent movies, not the rom-com trash that seems to have tragically latched onto him of late), but I feel like this was probably where his legend started. At least, a lot of those classic "Ryan Gosling" traits seem especially pronounced and accentuated.

Funnily enough, the whole reason my friend decided to re-watch it with me was because a track from the soundtrack (which is pretty excellent if you dig synthwave at all) popped up in his Spotify rotation earlier and I asked about it. Honestly, I can't believe I hadn't seen that movie before. Not sure why my brother and I never got around to watching it. *shrug*   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #179231 on: January 05, 2017, 11:50:06 am »

So I've been playing a bit of VA-11 Hall-A lately and completed the game after messing up completely \o/
Thinking about stuff I've missed in this now New Game + edition (and noticing that the TAB key makes a scrollable, adjustable recap of everything :I), I've been browsing back in the many save files for clues in what's missing given what the...ghost gives tips on. After quite some time (and a tired space bar), I thought that it may be what I'm giving in the recipes or choices given some not-really-direct mentions (and ghostie tips).

...And then I tried the Fibbonacci sequence (Thanks Alma for cryptic hexadecimal speak :P...after decoding what was that one binary message mentioned early-game), and ended up with something that wasn't Ghh%$##! after just messing around after reading back conversation logs. ...And now I've no idea what it does but it somehow is something that can be given.
>_>
I'm unsure if I should check the wiki at this point. But I'm QUITE happy I discovered something by perusal of stuff already in the game \o/ Nostalgia back to old puzzle game days!

Edit: Finished the game twice. Got everything. Totally worth it. Probably going to plan to buy it one day in the future for support. x.x
Story is expanded and covers everything once you get stuff down--and I didn't know that, spoilerless as it is, that when the tv gets...an apparition, it means that what's happening is important for later.
At least I only used the wiki to find out that one thing about that one drink. :-[ But woo, awesome game!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 03:42:17 pm by Tiruin »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179232 on: January 05, 2017, 12:28:43 pm »

Started reading a book the other day and noticed the prose gave off a strong Gabriel García Márquez vibe.
Just now I google'd the book and discovered that that worthy is in fact known to be a chief influence of the author.

I feel like such an intellectual! I'm going to catch this feeling and pin it to a board before it buzzes its way back out the window.
Booze is Life for Yoink

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #179233 on: January 05, 2017, 02:43:35 pm »

Re: crossdressing:

I've mentioned once or twice that I've crossplayed on stage a few times. Buying the costume clothes got less awkward when I explained that I'm going to use them for some hot thespian action.

Cracking a joke such as that is an option if and when you need to break tension but don't want to lie.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #179234 on: January 05, 2017, 09:27:42 pm »

I thought I had missed AGDQ, but it starts on Sunday.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 11947 11948 [11949] 11950 11951 ... 13326