Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11883 11884 [11885] 11886 11887 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15806003 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: [*PEW*] All the bacon in the world can't save you now! (Happy thread)
« Reply #178260 on: November 22, 2016, 03:11:57 pm »

RE: Pants

Sweatpants. Preferably the type with pockets.
I'm a weirdo.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #178261 on: November 22, 2016, 03:17:26 pm »

RE: Pants

Sweatpants. Preferably the type with pockets.
I'm a weirdo.
No, you are not, sweatpants are the friction best, especially for lounging.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #178262 on: November 22, 2016, 03:32:23 pm »

I love sweatpants, I kind of wish they didn't look so silly in public. I used to wear them outside back when I didn't give a shit. It was comfy as hell.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178263 on: November 22, 2016, 04:14:18 pm »

I like shorts, as I can show off my sexy hairy legs in public.  In the summers, I complete the look with socks & sandals.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 04:17:46 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178264 on: November 22, 2016, 04:14:45 pm »

I love sweatpants, I kind of wish they didn't look so silly in public. I used to wear them outside back when I didn't give a shit. It was comfy as hell.
I mean if you got, how you say
dat ass
they don't look so silly.

Then again, at a certain BAI value, even a tie-dyed piece of old tarp stops looking silly, so I dunno.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178265 on: November 22, 2016, 04:32:37 pm »

Yoga pants, goddamn.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178266 on: November 22, 2016, 04:54:31 pm »

Man, I don't know how I feel about yoga pants. On other people, sure, but they look like the high form of uncomfyness for me. But if the missus want to wear something that makes them look like they're practically naked and prance on the streets, hey, may they enjoy their magical buttprison.

Its so odd that people started adopting them on practically any environment, though. I've seen girls wandering around uni with yoga pants before. Ah yes, the exhuding academicness hits my eyes like a brick shaped like saturday morning exercise tapes of yore.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178267 on: November 22, 2016, 05:06:22 pm »

The pants themselves look stupid and seem to sane folk like an awfully impractical thing to wear, but who can argue with a big round butt being displayed, nay, flaunted and accentuated right before their eyes?
I complain about many things that mildly annoy me, but in this case the pros generally outweigh the cons. :P   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #178268 on: November 22, 2016, 05:22:49 pm »

In the case of yoga pants, sometimes you just cant help but stare. It's a stupid fashion trend if you think about it, really, but if people are so confident about their backsides...

I dont think you could get away with it, if you're male, unless you've got really tiny bits. Indecent exposure and sexual harassment charges everywhere.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178269 on: November 22, 2016, 05:54:12 pm »

In ballet, male dancers wear special underwear to support their junk, when putting on tight trousers to show off their muscles and/or bottoms. It works! I'd imagine it'd work for yoga pants too. Buttpants, for everyone!

Anyway, this topic is giving me a certain Sir Mixalot vibe. I'm okay with this.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178270 on: November 22, 2016, 06:01:21 pm »

Yeah, anyway, we were talking about sweatpants in the beginning? If you've got butt, those will usually do something to show it off even without junk-supporting underwear. Not full-on yoga pants - tier, but it's something, I guess.

In ballet, male dancers wear special underwear to support their junk, when putting on tight trousers to show off their muscles and/or bottoms. It works! I'd imagine it'd work for yoga pants too. Buttpants, for everyone!
Is the special underwear basically a jockstrap? Or more like the crotch armor you use when doing fighty-type sports?
...I know jack shit about ballet, and all I know comes from the first two episodes of Princess Tutu.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178271 on: November 22, 2016, 06:04:59 pm »

Can't you just wear a g-string and be done with it? Jeez.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178272 on: November 22, 2016, 08:13:44 pm »

What like a man-g?
Still has a cup.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178273 on: November 22, 2016, 08:52:58 pm »

Yeah, anyway, we were talking about sweatpants in the beginning? If you've got butt, those will usually do something to show it off even without junk-supporting underwear. Not full-on yoga pants - tier, but it's something, I guess.

Is the special underwear basically a jockstrap? Or more like the crotch armor you use when doing fighty-type sports?
...I know jack shit about ballet, and all I know comes from the first two episodes of Princess Tutu.

Tutu! Qua~

...ehem. I think Dance Belts are less like armor, and more like a binder for the crotch-region. I'm not sure how that compares to a jockstrap though?

Also yes, if one has got The Butt, sweatpants will help one flaunt it the same as the much-vaunted Yoga Pants. So will jeans or other cotton pants with the right cut, though. That's my preference, personally; I don't like overly clingy clothes, and pockets are a must. :<
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:55:27 pm by Solifuge »

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178274 on: November 22, 2016, 08:57:43 pm »

Problem is, g strings look incredibly uncomfy, but if someone was to make such a commitment as wearing male yoga pants, that wouldn't be entirely unthinkable.

I have a dire problem with having underwear grab my butt >:U, altough I somehow can cope with boxers? I didn't like them at first but it was girlfriend mandate.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.
Pages: 1 ... 11883 11884 [11885] 11886 11887 ... 13325