Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11682 11683 [11684] 11685 11686 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779303 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
Re: [*KHEZUNOISES*] What is even a whole orange (Happy thread)
« Reply #175245 on: September 07, 2016, 12:12:26 am »

Hey, Vec.  Nice to see you back again.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #175246 on: September 07, 2016, 12:14:47 am »

The ac was leaking, we got that fixed but in the process of cleaning out the closet and checking for water damage we found some guns that used to belong to my father that we thought were left with my grandparents more than 25 years ago.  We were planning on doing some expensive housework, and we're thinking selling these may pay for the whole thing. 

We just need to figure out how much they are worth, because they are both very likely antiques.  A deer rifle, that I actually remember firing myself once when I was 10.  And a double barrel break open shotgun of some kind.  And if the rifle is the one we think it is it may have even been in the family for generations, so it may get shipped back up to extended family instead.  We will see, sadly all my gun knowledge comes from Cataclysm DDA, so I'm not sure how reliable a source that is for figuring out value. I can't even figure out how to check if the rifle is loaded. :P

Yay potential gun money and probably being the owners of unlicensed guns for years!

Open the bolt and look around to see if any cartridges are visible?
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #175247 on: September 07, 2016, 12:36:21 am »

Have a kitten on my lap saying "mreew!" Every few seconds like it thinks its telling me something. Is adorable
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175248 on: September 07, 2016, 01:14:35 am »

The ac was leaking, we got that fixed but in the process of cleaning out the closet and checking for water damage we found some guns that used to belong to my father that we thought were left with my grandparents more than 25 years ago.  We were planning on doing some expensive housework, and we're thinking selling these may pay for the whole thing. 

We just need to figure out how much they are worth, because they are both very likely antiques.  A deer rifle, that I actually remember firing myself once when I was 10.  And a double barrel break open shotgun of some kind.  And if the rifle is the one we think it is it may have even been in the family for generations, so it may get shipped back up to extended family instead.  We will see, sadly all my gun knowledge comes from Cataclysm DDA, so I'm not sure how reliable a source that is for figuring out value. I can't even figure out how to check if the rifle is loaded. :P

Yay potential gun money and probably being the owners of unlicensed guns for years!

Open the bolt and look around to see if any cartridges are visible?

DO NOT point the gun into the air or towards any houses when you check it for cartridges. Be aware that several guns can shoot through walls, so do not rely on a wall for your safety or the safety of others.

DO NOT point the gun towards yourself at any point.

DO NOT place your finger near the trigger at any point.

Maintain a firm footing to avoid accidents that may cause the gun to fire.

Do not fire the gun without having it inspected by a gunsmith.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175249 on: September 07, 2016, 02:10:33 am »

So Banjo kazooie is still really fun. That was a nice discovery.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [TURBOAWOO] That one time Inubashiri Momiji committed mass murder (Happy thread)
« Reply #175250 on: September 07, 2016, 02:13:38 am »

I tried playing skyward sword yesterday, and it was also really fun, though I had to use a pair of candles as IR sources, which was ghetto, but reminded me of the first LOZ when you get your sword.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175251 on: September 07, 2016, 02:33:28 am »

It's my 21st today!
I suppose that means it's time to prepare the image.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

FUCK YEAH JOJO BIRTHDAY
These were hilarious XD  Subverted cake meme is best cake meme.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #175252 on: September 07, 2016, 02:40:54 am »

Fucking hell my nose has mountain dew in it now.

Why the fuck do you do this miauw.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175253 on: September 07, 2016, 04:26:18 am »

Have a kitten on my lap saying "mreew!" Every few seconds like it thinks its telling me something. Is adorable
Quote from: Kitty translation
I own you. Do you know that? I own you, bitch.

So Banjo kazooie is still really fun. That was a nice discovery.
Huh, I never had the patience to play more than a couple of levels. I think most of that was because going through Gruntilda's castle to unlock each level was a pain in the ass.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

chaoticag

• Bay Watcher
  • All Natural Pengbean
    • View Profile
« Reply #175254 on: September 07, 2016, 05:14:43 am »

It's still a pretty fun game overall. Actually, if you wanna grab it it should be on the xbox store somewhere with the rare collection. It's also kind of amazing since the intro cutscene falls apart for banjo tooie on the xbox, because the audio files accounted for the load times the N64 had, which was missing in the xbox version, so the cutscene eventually falls out of sync with the audio it has.

Anyway, gruntilda's castle isn't too bad usually, but you are best off finishing the level as best as you can before moving to the next as it solves a lot of backtracking you'd have to do later on, whether it's early game or late game. Also pay attention to all details, it'll help you out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175255 on: September 07, 2016, 05:40:05 am »

It just finished its virus scan, finding a number of threats. It wants you to hurry up and delete the infected files.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #175256 on: September 07, 2016, 08:41:33 am »

What's with the new forum title? I mean, I know who Momiji is, but I don't see how mass murder is a fitting title for the Happy Thread.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #175257 on: September 07, 2016, 08:52:46 am »

What's with the new forum title? I mean, I know who Momiji is, but I don't see how mass murder is a fitting title for the Happy Thread.
I realize we're the Lower Forum and have long ago abandoned all pretensions of being focused on DF, but. I mean.

It takes a certain type, you know?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175258 on: September 07, 2016, 08:55:12 am »

So, I was sitting there idly browsing Netflix, trying in vain to decide on something to watch. You know how it is.
Plenty of things that would probably be entertaining enough, but nothing was really grabbing me. I was feeling kinda tired really, not all that inspired, and I'm not alone in the house so I suppose some self-consciousness impacts my viewing habits as well.

But then... then I spotted a show that has been floating around on Netflix, unwatched by me, for years. For some reason I never gave it a second glance, something about it made me immediately assume it was rubbish. I think I took it for some kind of Ted ripoff or something. Weird. But anyway, I read the description (which oddly enough seems to have actually increased my enjoyment of it) and chucked the show on, and it's turned out to be very entertaining. Shockingly so.
To be honest I knew very little about the show at all. I didn't even know it was Australian.

It's called Wilfred and it is bloody great.
Seems shocking that my friends and I never actually watched this... we missed out big time. It's excellent.   

Tl;dr: Discovered an excellent Aussie TV series I'd somehow never watched before.    
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #175259 on: September 07, 2016, 09:08:50 am »

The key is inside the [].

I'd make butcher up a picture in paint of the awoo thing tessellated out and spattered with blood, but I'm far too not awake for that.

E: Actually, the ideal version would also have hats littered around it. Other people's hats. Nothing else. Just blood and hats and awoo.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:11:44 am by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 11682 11683 [11684] 11685 11686 ... 13325