Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11384 11385 [11386] 11387 11388 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15752772 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: [bunbunbun] UPRPR club hop and flop station (Happy thread)
« Reply #170775 on: April 09, 2016, 11:37:29 pm »

I am deeply corrected and am happy for you Vec .-.

...Where do you get your avatars? They inspire hunger in me. And that's a good thing because I didn't feel hungry after being stuck in bed for 4 hours, and it's noon now. o_o

I may be being silly because I'm probably sad or detached but it'll go away soon. Maybe O_o

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170776 on: April 09, 2016, 11:41:12 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:31:43 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170777 on: April 09, 2016, 11:56:37 pm »

Having space to be emotionally open with various folks, and taking about things that had been troubling me has been very good for me. I've been having a bad time in the abstract recently, with the depression and the anxiety and the getting stuck on trying to process things that ashamed or hurt me. And so on. Finally feeling significantly better. Got a handle on things again. Feels good.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 01:47:21 am by Solifuge »

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170778 on: April 10, 2016, 01:01:11 am »

Do people actually think bigger bust = lower intelligence though?

I think it depends. There's the stereotype of the ditzy pretty girl in high school, but in practice in the adult world, what I've found is that mostly people treat pretty women like they're smarter than they actually are, and treat uglier ones like they're idiots as part of getting the pretty ones to notice them. My experience has been that men who intend to put women down assume that more feminine features -> stupid and men who intend to "compliment women" (your stereotypical "nice guy") assume more feminine features -> smarter.

I'm actually flat enough, and muscular enough, that it's virtually impossible to find clothing that fits me. Anything that fits in the chest and waist won't fit in the shoulders. Between my body type and my "what the hell ethnicity are you??" facial features I honestly considered transitioning just to not have to deal with being an ugly, "stupid" woman anymore .______.
i'm not sure if this is at all the kind of thing you wanna hear (i'm hoping to coast on the underground lair thing for this comment honestly) but i've always thought you were actually... pretty hot? like in the photos you've shared with us, since obv. i've never seen you in person

point being: apparently california is full of jerks with weird tastes cuz i honestly don't see how/why someone could call you ugly, even if you weren't their type. like there's plenty of people who aren't my type who i still go "yes that person is attractive"
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 01:04:24 am by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #170779 on: April 10, 2016, 01:05:29 am »

Vector is literally my type but I like masculine people and I don't know if that's what they want.

Also I'm a mixed ethnicity person and I looked terrible as hell when I was young, personally I think I still do.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #170780 on: April 10, 2016, 01:19:20 am »

I just got back from my friend's birthday party. That was a well needed stress relief.

We played cards against humanity, (slightly) naughty truth or dare, and played a bunch of loud music.

My beanie (btw I started wearing a beanie recently) now smells like oak and line smoke which for some reason makes me really happy.

We did a bunch of weird awkward fun stuff.

AND WE ATE CAKE!

I also won at flashlight tag, no one found me and I was just sitting in the tree line 20 ft from where we started...

So tonight was a lot of fun
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170781 on: April 10, 2016, 01:24:38 am »

That does sound like fun. Having people to bullshit around with is a vastly underappreciated facet of life, sometimes.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #170782 on: April 10, 2016, 01:25:14 am »

My opinions on Vector's attractiveness may be well known, but in case they are not, they can be summed up with this convenient gif.

for those of you with slow internet connections, i'm saying vector's pretty hot, yeah, and that's an objective statement of fact
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #170783 on: April 10, 2016, 01:40:51 am »

My opinions on Vector's attractiveness may be well known, but in case they are not, they can be summed up with this convenient gif.

for those of you with slow internet connections, i'm saying vector's pretty hot, yeah, and that's an objective statement of fact
well i did say that
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #170784 on: April 10, 2016, 01:46:09 am »

well i did say that
oh my god

that was perfect
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #170785 on: April 10, 2016, 01:50:21 am »

La, la, Pythagoras Ftagn!
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170786 on: April 10, 2016, 01:50:35 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:32:02 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170787 on: April 10, 2016, 01:59:32 am »

On topic: Late night homemade huevos rancheros with spicy fruit salsa. Uncommonly late dinner tonight, but I've been craving this for daaaaays.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 02:41:32 am by Solifuge »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #170788 on: April 10, 2016, 02:43:38 am »

There's nothing like conviction.
This Javert ._. I am happy with Javert o_o
Thanks for dropping a Les Miserables linkie!!! C:

I've been feeling weird today and this made it. \o/

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #170789 on: April 10, 2016, 06:27:56 am »

Watching a horde of overpowered (but slightly stupid) paladins do their job is excellent entertainment, especially if you know what they should do at any point, because you've coded their AI yourself.

Now, to think how to implement the learning component... so that the paladins will get more overpowered over time, muahaha!
._.
Pages: 1 ... 11384 11385 [11386] 11387 11388 ... 13325