Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11065 11066 [11067] 11068 11069 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15762467 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165990 on: December 09, 2015, 10:41:25 pm »

Also in related happies, my 8-month-old continues to act adorable.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #165991 on: December 09, 2015, 10:42:14 pm »

I heard there's a sequel to NieR O_O
Just *loved* the music in that one and...can't wait to hear about this one!

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to all.  :)
Hiya Wolfeyez ^ ^ Nice to see you (and the many other people here), as well as many other things! :)

Also I'm happy seeing all the other happies here despite me being a ton of busy .-. Hooray!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #165992 on: December 09, 2015, 10:43:06 pm »

Just *loved* the music in that one and...can't wait to hear about this one!
here's something you might like then
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #165993 on: December 10, 2015, 12:35:17 am »

Finally decided to get around to trying Lost Alpha (Stalker: SoC mod).  After so many years of hype, it sure took me a long time to get around to playing it after it came out.  And I found it quite underwhelming.

But it made me interested in playing Stalker again.... and I'm quite pleased to see how well that community has survived.  Still so much development.  Much new stuff to toy with.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165994 on: December 10, 2015, 03:55:17 am »

I just spent an hour being less than sober playing the same part of SC3(acronym mentioned last post). Each attempt was fun. Today I can waste my time doing this and that is so cool. The best part is that fighting games aren't really that fun to me. SC3 does have really cool plot and characters but my lack of skill makes it more frustrating than interesting. Not today.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #165995 on: December 10, 2015, 04:58:56 am »

I ... I'm really happy right now. No real reason - well, in the sense that nothing happened to me that would make me happy, just remembering something else.
Falling asleep feeling like this would be nice, I think. I should go do that.

Yeah. Best to before the negative parts of the emotions kick in.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #165996 on: December 10, 2015, 08:29:05 am »

I ... I'm really happy right now. No real reason - well, in the sense that nothing happened to me that would make me happy, just remembering something else.

You know, sometimes I wonder if there's a single person in the world totally untroubled, not insane, never been on drugs, just, never, in their life, had to be in a situation which forced them to confront disturbing possibilities, never had to endure horrible thoughts and feelings, always been the smart kid in class, never been the outcast, never been pressured, didn't have any mental problems and lived a fine life, then I wonder how much I would have hated that person, would they have ever learnt to grow? If my life at school hadn't been that of the naive, high-functioning autistic kid, I probably never would have learnt piano, or taken up jiujitsu, or gotten off my ass and actually tried to loose weight, I never would have learnt to be humble, or caring, or protective, I never would have learnt to try to understand.

But then, on the other hand, I wonder how much better my life would have been if I never had to learn about the dark underbelly of humanity, never having learnt about global warming, genocide, racism, all that willful ignorance of facts staring them in the face, I wouldn't have cared if I was fat, I might have been truly happy, but a massive That Guy.
I dunno, I'm tired.

Oh, right, happy thread, well my happy was that I read a small collection of short stories in the Dresden series, and I quite enjoyed them, thinking of getting the other books, perhaps.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165997 on: December 10, 2015, 08:52:22 am »

Oh, right, happy thread, well my happy was that I read a small collection of short stories in the Dresden series, and I quite enjoyed them, thinking of getting the other books, perhaps.
Warning: The Dresden series gets very plot heavy. Contiguous plot heavy. I think it's an awesome series and all (wizarding! from dark wizarding to good! myths applied to plot!) but it is nothing like a 'status quo show' with each "episode" starting at near the same point. Shit changes a lot between books even if it doesn't seem like it in the beginning of the story.

I finally managed to get to Olcadan in SC3 with Nightmare. Hopefully I can beat him so I can unlock one of the bosses as a playable character.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165998 on: December 10, 2015, 09:00:53 am »

My first final went well. My favorite professor chased me out of the room to offer me a cookie.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165999 on: December 10, 2015, 09:04:34 am »

My first final went well. My favorite professor chased me out of the room to offer me a cookie.
In college? Because Wow, I've never heard of that shit before. Awesome sauce sprinkled on eggs and bacon with rice.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #166000 on: December 10, 2015, 09:07:55 am »

You know, sometimes I wonder if there's a single person in the world totally untroubled, not insane, never been on drugs, just, never, in their life, had to be in a situation which forced them to confront disturbing possibilities, never had to endure horrible thoughts and feelings, always been the smart kid in class, never been the outcast, never been pressured, didn't have any mental problems and lived a fine life, then I wonder how much I would have hated that person, would they have ever learnt to grow? If my life at school hadn't been that of the naive, high-functioning autistic kid, I probably never would have learnt piano, or taken up jiujitsu, or gotten off my ass and actually tried to loose weight, I never would have learnt to be humble, or caring, or protective, I never would have learnt to try to understand.
Bar one or two of those, that's pretty much me. I'm not bragging or anything - I've had a good life, and I enjoy it. I don't think it's remarkably uncommon for that to be the case.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #166001 on: December 10, 2015, 09:10:10 am »

I've actually often wondered how i would have turned out if my experience of elementary school hadn't been horrible. Maybe i would have been well-adjusted, maybe i'd be an insufferable asshole, who knows?

In less philosophical news, went tabletopping yesterday, it vas naic. Managed to be a bit more vocal than usual, so that's a step forward, considering that i often end up sitting around without saying anything while hoping that the others know what to do. Also, you know how The Internet(tm) makes metal covers (of varying quality) of almost every goddamn song out there? This one's actually really good. Please let metal swing be a new thing.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166002 on: December 10, 2015, 09:31:05 am »

In college? Because Wow, I've never heard of that shit before. Awesome sauce sprinkled on eggs and bacon with rice.

Our department is just filled with wonderful people. Earlier this week she signed an e-mail to one of our classes about our final paper with "It'll all be okay, this too shall pass." Which was exactly what I needed at the time.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #166003 on: December 10, 2015, 09:42:29 am »

I've actually often wondered how i would have turned out if my experience of elementary school hadn't been horrible. Maybe i would have been well-adjusted, maybe i'd be an insufferable asshole, who knows?

I find that adjustment is less about what actually happened and more about your mindset and the lessons you learn. I had a ton of awesome friends in middle and high school, plenty of guidance and encouragement from my peers and teachers. I still spent a lot of my time depressed, insecure, angry and unsure of myself. It took some deep introspection, some habit-breaking, and more than a little help to get to the better place I'm in now. You'll get there, don't worry about it. <3
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #166004 on: December 10, 2015, 09:45:30 am »

Our department is just filled with wonderful people. Earlier this week she signed an e-mail to one of our classes about our final paper with "It'll all be okay, this too shall pass." Which was exactly what I needed at the time.
You remind me about my professors (the whole all 4 of them focused in our Psych department) and now I have motivation to (even start) making appreciation cards for them.

Thank you for that awesomeness :D
The orange bit made my day. xD
Pages: 1 ... 11065 11066 [11067] 11068 11069 ... 13325