Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11053 11054 [11055] 11056 11057 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754389 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165810 on: December 03, 2015, 12:39:05 pm »

Good luck with the helgolove. Make sure to not immediately expose her to infinite ammounts of cider, thats for later :v
Oh, she doesn't really drink... Semi-unrelatedly I've decided to stay sober until Christmas, since I've overdone it quite badly this monday. I wonder what regular people do for fun in the evenings...
Things. >_>
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165811 on: December 03, 2015, 12:41:50 pm »

Good luck with the helgolove. Make sure to not immediately expose her to infinite ammounts of cider, thats for later :v
Oh, she doesn't really drink... Semi-unrelatedly I've decided to stay sober until Christmas, since I've overdone it quite badly this monday. I wonder what regular people do for fun in the evenings...
Things. >_>
Netflix and chill? Or whatever kids call it nowadays :v
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165812 on: December 03, 2015, 12:48:28 pm »

Hey, I already turned down a beer, okay? Admittedly only one other person drank that night, but still - I turned down a beer!

Personally, watch movies, play games, or hang out with friends.
See, all those things usually involve me getting drunk... My somewhat worrying relationship with alcohol in this regard is pretty much the reason I'm doing this in the first place.

You could always spend your time with the new version of Dwarf Fortress.  Set up a tavern and watch your dwarves sing and dance and drink.

Oh.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165813 on: December 03, 2015, 12:53:22 pm »

I wonder what regular people do for fun in the evenings...
Other drugs or a hobby
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165814 on: December 03, 2015, 12:56:15 pm »

Things. >_>
'Watching series' actually is an accepted euphemism among a couple of my aquaintances...

Seriously though, I'm also looking for stuff I can do with larger groups, and with platonic friends. Please also consider that the larger groups I'm talking about consist almost exclusively of said platonic friends.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165815 on: December 03, 2015, 12:57:57 pm »

I wonder what regular people do for fun in the evenings...

I do Bay12. And endless movies, cartoons, some TV series, Forgotten Weapons (updates everyday) and just a little bit of good anime sometimes.

Seriously though, I'm also looking for stuff I can do with larger groups, and with platonic friends. Please also consider that the larger groups I'm talking about consist almost exclusively of said platonic friends.

This limits it to movies, TV series and some cartoons.
Or, you know, walking and talking, if the weather is good.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #165816 on: December 03, 2015, 01:16:20 pm »

Things. >_>
'Watching series' actually is an accepted euphemism among a couple of my aquaintances...

being subtle has become a euphemism for flirting between me and my best friend :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165817 on: December 03, 2015, 01:41:58 pm »

Well, you could try board games, if they're into it. Settlers of catan is entertaining and easy enough to learn in one night and accomodates several players. There's also Talisman, which is pretty easy to learn and has recently got a digital adaptation on steam, supporting up to 4 players and its generally pretty cool.

Cards against humanity is also a decent and fun option.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #165818 on: December 03, 2015, 02:51:54 pm »

Nick Offerman drinks whiskey for 45 minutes, suprisingly relaxing.

That made me happy, also a friend was super pumped and happy, not his usual fare, had a nice chat over the phone, so I guess that cheered me up some.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165819 on: December 03, 2015, 04:14:15 pm »

Gonna go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight! Quite simply the best Christmasy wintery music in existence.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165820 on: December 03, 2015, 04:15:42 pm »

Gonna go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra tonight! Quite simply the best Christmasy wintery music in existence.
Yes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165821 on: December 03, 2015, 04:26:00 pm »

Doing the Merciless run or doing it without commentary while video-taping the entire thing?

The Merciless run itself. I prefer to watch walktroughs without comments from recorder when available.
Don't worry, you're not alone. I love the characters too much...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #165823 on: December 03, 2015, 05:44:02 pm »

Ooohboy. Lotsasnow happening right now. Probably gonna have a snow day! :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165824 on: December 03, 2015, 05:45:48 pm »

Ooohboy. Lotsasnow happening right now. Probably gonna have a snow day! :D
BububububububuIWANTSNOWGIMME.

:(
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 11053 11054 [11055] 11056 11057 ... 13325