Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11052 11053 [11054] 11055 11056 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754869 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165795 on: December 03, 2015, 01:38:45 am »

i'm like a HUGE slut for difficulty

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #165796 on: December 03, 2015, 02:56:18 am »

Interestingly enough I ALSO grabbed Undertale in the recent sale. Along with 20 other games, so I haven't gotten around to it yet unfortunately.
Figure I'll just START with a genocide run, since it will be easier to murder everything before I become attached to it.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #165797 on: December 03, 2015, 02:57:18 am »

That permanently alters the ending of certain future runs in a minor (~5 seconds of cutscene) but significant way.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #165798 on: December 03, 2015, 02:59:41 am »

So I watched a dude making a no-comment pacifist run on Youtube.
That was a feels trip from start to finish.
Now watch a no-comment Merciless run on Youtube~! Dash your feels into the cold hard stone~!

How can one do this? This takes heart of cold, dead stone. I mean, I never made it past the gates to the ruins in this... approach - also by watching it on Youtube.
Doing the Merciless run or doing it without commentary while video-taping the entire thing?

* Tiruin has performed True Pacifist ending in Undertale.
So happy \o/
Still wish I could...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That permanently alters the ending of certain future runs in a minor (~5 seconds of cutscene) but significant way.
Also this, to anyone involved. It is very significant even if you may not notice the effects at all within the gameplay.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #165799 on: December 03, 2015, 03:02:23 am »

There are no effects during gameplay.

I find it important to emphasize that; people looking to hate without doing half a second of research like to think it permanently locks you out of gameplay. Nothing ever permanently locks you out of any part of the gameplay in that game.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #165800 on: December 03, 2015, 04:22:15 am »

There are no effects during gameplay.

I find it important to emphasize that; people looking to hate without doing half a second of research like to think it permanently locks you out of gameplay. Nothing ever permanently locks you out of any part of the gameplay in that game.
No effects towards the character, I should reword. :P

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #165801 on: December 03, 2015, 04:35:40 am »

My old Humble Bundle copy of The Consuming Shadow has been upgraded to the Steam version, free-of-charge. This means achievements, more content, trading cards, challenge modes, and no longer having to go to the Humble Bundle site for the single game that I could only download from there.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: [] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165802 on: December 03, 2015, 05:12:54 am »

Doing the Merciless run or doing it without commentary while video-taping the entire thing?

The Merciless run itself. I prefer to watch walktroughs without comments from recorder when available.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165803 on: December 03, 2015, 06:23:10 am »

Things appear to be going well with my new romantic interest. I mentioned that I need to stop using 'Salut' when people leave - when we all went our ways after lunch, she waved goodbye to me with exactly that word~
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165804 on: December 03, 2015, 06:29:22 am »

Aw :v

Good luck with the helgolove. Make sure to not immediately expose her to infinite ammounts of cider, thats for later :v

On yesterday's happy: went out to dine to commemorate my mother's birthday. The food was fine, but we had lots of fun criticizing most meats served to us, because my parents are actually really good cooks in regards to meat, overall :v
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 06:35:22 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165805 on: December 03, 2015, 06:36:44 am »

Good luck with the helgolove. Make sure to not immediately expose her to infinite ammounts of cider, thats for later :v
Oh, she doesn't really drink... Semi-unrelatedly I've decided to stay sober until Christmas, since I've overdone it quite badly this monday. I wonder what regular people do for fun in the evenings...
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165806 on: December 03, 2015, 09:20:32 am »

Good news, the new Mobo is here.

Things went terribly wrong. No motherboard. No computer.
However, my mood is being kept stable via console, so there's a silver lining.
Oh, first world problems.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #165807 on: December 03, 2015, 10:03:00 am »

Oh, she doesn't really drink... Semi-unrelatedly I've decided to stay sober until Christmas, since I've overdone it quite badly this monday. I wonder what regular people do for fun in the evenings...
Personally, watch movies, play games, or hang out with friends. Who may be getting drunk themselves.

Also, one of said friends said he wouldn't drink until Christmas about a month ago. I think it lasted a day.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165808 on: December 03, 2015, 10:27:10 am »

Hey, I already turned down a beer, okay? Admittedly only one other person drank that night, but still - I turned down a beer!

Personally, watch movies, play games, or hang out with friends.
See, all those things usually involve me getting drunk... My somewhat worrying relationship with alcohol in this regard is pretty much the reason I'm doing this in the first place.
The Bay12 postcard club

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #165809 on: December 03, 2015, 11:05:56 am »

First day of gainful employment completed. At least, they'll presumably pay me at some point.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 11052 11053 [11054] 11055 11056 ... 13325