Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11028 11029 [11030] 11031 11032 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15768107 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165435 on: November 21, 2015, 09:48:16 pm »

Nah, I'm not going to shoot for other endings. I like the one I got anyway.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #165436 on: November 21, 2015, 09:50:44 pm »

But you'll miss the jokes! All of the jokes! Half the fun is playing through multiple times, seeing the other endings and failures!

You'll miss the area where the choices lead you to FNAF, Advance Wars, Fire Emblem, and Punch-Out!! references, or the spot where you can try to earthbend your way past the guards!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #165437 on: November 22, 2015, 01:00:27 am »

Finally got around to listing some stuff on Ebay that's just been sitting around. I would have liked to donate the books to the library, but I need the cash and those are the most valuable items of the lot.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165438 on: November 22, 2015, 01:04:37 am »

I got "Presumed Dead" my first time.

That was easily the most counter-intuitive way to not fail ever. And that's saying something with this series of games.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165439 on: November 22, 2015, 03:28:55 am »

The one where Dude and Girldude escape on a motorcycle. I figured teamwork would be the way to go. Only failed three times!
I got that one, too. Convict allies! I failed a lot more than three times, though.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #165440 on: November 22, 2015, 04:24:04 am »

Just beat Golden Sun, relived my childhood.  I got it for Christmas when it first came out, based on this commercial.  I lucked out, I'd never played a JRPG before and the commercial wasn't exactly indicative of what I was buying into. 

I think I would've been 11.  I remember it being a lot harder, probably because I was 11.  The final boss took me months to beat, but in retrospect my "all djinn on their aligned dude, everything on standby, summon everything" strategy probably wasn't ideal.  This time I had Isaac and Garret both as Samurai, Ivan with all water, and Mia with everything else.  Isaac and Garet boosted up to 500+ attack and just beat the shit out of everything with basic attacks while Ivan and Mia healed and used the damage block djinn.  The second stage of the final boss never even got on his feet, we bopped his ass. 

Only got wiped three times, against Saturos, against the green storm lizard, and against Deadbeard.  Ezpz, but I'll be starting the second game tomorrow and I've heard it's a lot harder.
Shoes...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #165441 on: November 22, 2015, 05:45:52 am »

Golden Sun was one of those games I always wanted to play but never got around to. The GBA release of FFVI came with a pamphlet advertising more GBA JRPGs and Golden Sun was one of them. I did end up playing FFTA though, which is now one of my favorite RPGs of all time, sooo....
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #165442 on: November 22, 2015, 06:06:44 am »

We had snow in the valley briefly, ice in the mountains several times, and it's been buttfucking cold as hell consistently since Halloween. But not major snowfall. That doesn't usually stick around until December, even though it might first snow on Halloween.

hey why does every single metropolitan area in eastern washington call itself "the valley"

i've seen it in spokane, clarkston and walla walla

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #165443 on: November 22, 2015, 06:47:43 am »

Golden Sun was one of those games I always wanted to play but never got around to. The GBA release of FFVI came with a pamphlet advertising more GBA JRPGs and Golden Sun was one of them. I did end up playing FFTA though, which is now one of my favorite RPGs of all time, sooo....

Get it on Visualboy advance.  It's a great game.  It's a little too easy and the writing suffers from being a JRPG I think.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Shoes...

That Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, that Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #165444 on: November 22, 2015, 07:49:31 am »

Oh flashback golden sun.
Neat little game I like how the second one is set during the first, more or less.
During the boss battle I was far to weak and I thought you couldnt leave the area and I rage quit. I picked it up half a year later and realised you could leave and train up.
Unlike when I versed Kefka and whiped up his own blood with his pearly white wings, that fucking megalomaniac childkiller, he was a good enemy, a coward of a man scared of blood who searched for eternal life and god like status and failed cause of a simple theives decisions.
I do wonder if he and the esper girl had mutant children
I am not afraid of an army of Warriors led by a Child; I am afraid of an army of Children led by a Warrior.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #165445 on: November 22, 2015, 08:04:47 am »

After having a friend bug me about it for some time, I decided to check out Rick and Morty. I regret nothing.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #165446 on: November 22, 2015, 09:29:35 am »

I'm supposedly gonna get snow tonight. Like, 15-20cm of it. Yayyyyyyyyihateshovelingthoughsobleh.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #165447 on: November 22, 2015, 01:33:53 pm »

I recalled what it was like to play Ocarina of Time for the first time ever, totally unspoiled and knowing nothing about it, combined with being a little kid inclined to make-believe and escapism. That was one of the truly magical times in my childhood. I'm sad that it's so hard to experience a feeling like that again, but I'm glad that I had that experience and can look back on it truly fondly.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #165448 on: November 22, 2015, 01:42:16 pm »

Maybe this holiday I'll find some Legend of Zelda games. I know almost nothing of them except that they've spawned immense quantities of good fanart. :P

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #165449 on: November 22, 2015, 01:59:24 pm »

Maybe this holiday I'll find some Legend of Zelda games. I know almost nothing of them except that they've spawned immense quantities of good fanart. :P
The main character of the games is a guy in green with a sword. He's Zelda. He saves the princess.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 11028 11029 [11030] 11031 11032 ... 13325