Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11030 11031 [11032] 11033 11034 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15766006 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165465 on: November 22, 2015, 07:35:00 pm »

My supposedly free time was eaten, and didn't have enough time to program fun shit, but at least I've figured out how to interestingly balance RTS units against each other! It's really interesting and it's definitely gonna be used when I finally get enough free time to make a new map.
Meanwhile, I did something with recursion!
I just reized it's completely pointless but it's something with recursion!
But is it pointlessly recursive in its pointless but recursiveness?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #165466 on: November 22, 2015, 07:45:00 pm »

I've talked before about a nice couple who I hang out with. The guy (straight) knows about me being transgender and he's super nice about it. I'm slowly becoming friends with him as well as his wife. I've had bad past experiences with husbands/boyfriends of the women I hang out with not liking gays. This guy seems to be actually different and it's ... unbelievably wonderful? I'm still waiting for something to go wrong with this or him to get pissed at me for being transgender....

He doesn't seem to give a shit. It's ... astonishing to me? Absolutely great? I.... Wow. He's actually a decent human being in general (and not merely because he's ok with me being trans, but that gives him some points in my book), and I'm happy as hell my friend ended up marrying him. Holy shit, where is this guy's crown, because he's pretty much freaking prince charming over here.... Really, why aren't more people copying off this dude?

He's got that simple zen masculinity going for him that never needs proved or questioned. It just is, quite naturally. He doesn't prove what he is; he just is. It's damn near self evident. Nothing doubted, nothing proven, everything existing.

Meanwhile she and I have some nice friend times together and that's some good things. I've cooked dinner for him a few times and it's quite lovely if you ask me. And that would be happy.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:10:23 am by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #165467 on: November 22, 2015, 07:49:57 pm »

\o/
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #165468 on: November 22, 2015, 07:57:24 pm »

Hooray! Truean has friends! Actual friends!

Bout time.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165469 on: November 22, 2015, 08:06:03 pm »

Huzzah for accepting friends! ^-^
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #165470 on: November 22, 2015, 08:21:56 pm »

Joining in the happies for Truean. :)
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165471 on: November 22, 2015, 08:28:00 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165472 on: November 22, 2015, 08:41:54 pm »

Good happies for truean :v

Strangely, at least one of my two transgendered friends had quite the contrary experience in comparison. One of them actively asked me to try and dissuade her from going through with hormone therapy because it seemed every single one of her friends was at least somewhat supportive of it. It was mostly her being understandably nervous, though, but its not every day I get asked things like "please give me reasons to not be a girl".

The best reason I came up with was "well, you get to wear less confortable clothes :v, and your interactions with boys will prob suck a little more."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:13:44 am by TempAcc »
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #165473 on: November 22, 2015, 08:53:48 pm »

Yeah, congrats Truean! It's nice when you meet someone actually worth interacting with after those long periods of social isolation.
Fuck, made myself sad unintentionally.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165474 on: November 22, 2015, 08:55:52 pm »

"please give me reasons to not be a girl"
Go to a nail salon and watch some of the shit they do. Fucking horrifying. Half the stuff there I wouldn't be surprised to see at a construction site.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #165475 on: November 22, 2015, 09:16:53 pm »

Worked today, got paid, having dinner, not working tomorrow.
 :)
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165476 on: November 22, 2015, 09:53:39 pm »

"if you end up regretting your actions, which numbers floating around the internet suggest could happen anywhere from 5% or less to 50% or more of the time, then it will be very difficult to turn back, potentially more-so if you realize your regret after any various surgeries you chose to undertake"

... :v

But otherwise yeah, pants and nail salons, that's totes the reasoning :V
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #165477 on: November 22, 2015, 11:53:03 pm »

We had snow in the valley briefly, ice in the mountains several times, and it's been buttfucking cold as hell consistently since Halloween. But not major snowfall. That doesn't usually stick around until December, even though it might first snow on Halloween.

hey why does every single metropolitan area in eastern washington call itself "the valley"

i've seen it in spokane, clarkston and walla walla

Not a fucking clue. I'm referring to the valley I actually live in.

Anyway, I'm super stoked that I actually got a dinner fully prepared in our own oven tonight! I haven't gotten homecooked bread or meatloaf in almost two years! :D
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #165478 on: November 23, 2015, 12:04:34 am »

Trap is pretty coo' music. Been listening to mixes all day. It's groovy.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #165479 on: November 23, 2015, 04:08:55 am »

Two exams left.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 11030 11031 [11032] 11033 11034 ... 13325