Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11027 11028 [11029] 11030 11031 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15767880 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: [🐌] Goat Moms sweet sugary ASS thread. (Happy thread)
« Reply #165420 on: November 21, 2015, 12:03:22 pm »

Speaking of living in a frozen hell also known as a country, anyone gotten snow yet? New Brunswick is still green, but getting chilly as hell.
I live in New Brunswick, so unless PEI is a glacier...
Newfoundlander here. We've had snow and frost every now and then since about mid-October, and consistently every night for the last week or two, but the damn stuff is melting at about the rate it's falling, so the ground is a mix of white and green. The roads are icy in the morning and a quagmire in the afternoon.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #165421 on: November 21, 2015, 12:36:10 pm »

Speaking of living in a frozen hell also known as a country, anyone gotten snow yet? New Brunswick is still green, but getting chilly as hell.
I live in New Brunswick, so unless PEI is a glacier...
Newfoundlander here. We've had snow and frost every now and then since about mid-October, and consistently every night for the last week or two, but the damn stuff is melting at about the rate it's falling, so the ground is a mix of white and green. The roads are icy in the morning and a quagmire in the afternoon.

Russian here (Moscow). Almost same here. Had snow a few times since mid-October, but mostly the temperature wobbles around zero with occasional warm times (+5 C) and cold times (-5 C).
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #165422 on: November 21, 2015, 12:38:59 pm »

It's stupid warm in San Diego today. 85 F or so. It's supposed to cool off in November!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165423 on: November 21, 2015, 12:50:00 pm »

We've been oscillating between fairly warm 15°-18° days, and colder 2°-8° days. This morning though we managed to get below zero long enough for it to snow, but it´s gone now. It´s happened before, I think, but it hasn´t stuck around long enough to really count as snowing.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #165424 on: November 21, 2015, 01:01:26 pm »

Snow get. Sadly, the forecast is quite warm in the future, so it won't be sticking.

However, I also went grocery shopping in preparation for guests and holiday. I will be making the usual 3-pounds-of-dairy-to-5-of-potatoes mash that I usually do, and I've also just finished frying up a bunch of parsnips and mushrooms. Very tasty with this gingerbread spiced beer.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165425 on: November 21, 2015, 07:05:37 pm »

Got the first snow today. That's also my offering of happy for this thread.

It'll probably be gone tomorrow.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #165426 on: November 21, 2015, 07:42:21 pm »

I didn't get any snow. :<
However, i once again find myself giggling violently at the new Mickey Mouse shorts, which, despite being different from the classic ones, are still HAMAZING.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #165427 on: November 21, 2015, 07:45:11 pm »

The latest installment in my favorite series of flash games came out. Was a pleasant surprise.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165428 on: November 21, 2015, 09:08:12 pm »

The latest installment in my favorite series of flash games came out. Was a pleasant surprise.
That was fun :)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #165429 on: November 21, 2015, 09:08:38 pm »

Ah, I love those. :3
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165430 on: November 21, 2015, 09:09:32 pm »

That was fun :)
Which ending did you get first?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165431 on: November 21, 2015, 09:11:21 pm »

The one where Dude and Girldude escape on a motorcycle. I figured teamwork would be the way to go. Only failed three times!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #165432 on: November 21, 2015, 09:12:43 pm »

I also got that one first. And then I got all the endings and fails. Yey.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #165433 on: November 21, 2015, 09:24:08 pm »

I got "Presumed Dead" my first time. Managed to fail multiple times, too.

Did you guys manage to find the "xXn00bslayerXx" achievement? It's hilarious, in a Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff kind of way. [You can get it by selecting the Sniper Rifle and Crossbow in the hallway standoff with Ellie, then hitting the "instant replay" button in the fail screen.]
The one where Dude and Girldude escape on a motorcycle. I figured teamwork would be the way to go. Only failed three times!
Before you try for any of the other endings, I highly recommend you play at least the predecessor game, Infiltrating the Airship; the Phone a Friend routes don't make any sense unless you've played that one. (it's not necessary, but it also wouldn't hurt to play Escaping the Prison and Stealing the Diamond.)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #165434 on: November 21, 2015, 09:39:00 pm »

Heehee, this is really funny.  I also got "Presumed Dead" first (even "chose" the correct option on the final choice on first try).
I'm loving the map system, reminds me of Papers Please in how generous and fun-facilitating it is.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 11027 11028 [11029] 11030 11031 ... 13325