Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10601 10602 [10603] 10604 10605 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15835819 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: [Poi] The deadly game of poi (Happy thread? Poi! B.. Baka!)
« Reply #159030 on: June 15, 2015, 01:13:41 pm »

Accidentally ran into a screenshot of fallout 4s customize thingy... Accidental hype. D.

Same here. I think my PC won't fit requirements though.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159031 on: June 15, 2015, 01:16:01 pm »

Even better Bethesda news: Doom gameplay trailer.

Brutal-style melee execution moves and fantastically updated enemy designs.  Also, notice that skull-encrusted door on the right about a minute in.  They're going all out on graphical fidelity to the original, I'm just hoping the color pallet and texturing is still WIP, because everything looks kinda washed out.

Further fantastic news: Doom will include (as in with the purchase, as far as I can tell) a modding-API and no-skills-required level editor.  Say what you will about Bethesda's ability to fill a game with adequate content, at least they still know what people buy their games for.

(Also makes Doom a strong candidate for flagship paid-modding game after Valve the smoke has cleared...)
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #159032 on: June 15, 2015, 01:23:58 pm »

Brutal-style melee execution moves and fantastically updated enemy designs.  Also, notice that skull-encrusted door on the right about a minute in.  They're going all out on graphical fidelity to the original, I'm just hoping the color pallet and texturing is still WIP, because everything looks kinda washed out.

Further fantastic news: Doom will include (as in with the purchase, as far as I can tell) a modding-API and no-skills-required level editor.  Say what you will about Bethesda's ability to fill a game with adequate content, at least they still know what people buy their games for.

(Also makes Doom a strong candidate for flagship paid-modding game after Valve the smoke has cleared...)
There's more than just trailers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=galOoNQ483Q

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159033 on: June 15, 2015, 01:33:40 pm »

I'm not sure I linked the right video, I'm not signed in at work so I didn't actually watch it.  This is the video I had in mind, showing off the graphical style of Hell levels.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #159034 on: June 15, 2015, 02:06:03 pm »

I'm not sure I linked the right video, I'm not signed in at work so I didn't actually watch it.  This is the video I had in mind, showing off the graphical style of Hell levels.

Hory shet yes. I was just wondering if there'd be a level editor and stuff.

I don't like how brown and grey the graphics are, but that's unsurprising for a AAA shooter. Gotta have dat realism, yo. Weapon design is kinda bland. I like the super shotgun and plasma rifle, but the standard shotgun is literally a tube. Just a big ol' pipe. Same with the rocket launcher. On the up side, love how the super shotgun turns enemies into ludicrous gibs.

Not sure how to feel about monster designs. Is the fat dude with dual cannons that shoot green stuff a baron of hell or a mancubus? Are all the little demons imps? Why change up the design on the cyber demon? Doom has such iconic monsters, why not just update the graphics on them?

Don't really like the chainsaw. Looks like it's purely for executions and looks really slow. I know it's unrealistic to expect to swing a heavy chainsaw around like a sword or expect to cut through a demon instantly like a hot knife through butter, but if it did, it'd feel fast and fluid. As is, you have to stop shooting guns and running around, bring out the chainsaw, stand still for a few seconds as you execute an imp, then it's back to gun shooting.

On that note, I hope there isn't gonna be an animation playing for every weapon we pick up. It's all cool the first time, but it'd quickly lose appeal after picking up a super shotgun for the 300th time.

tl:dr; looks like a mixup between old Doom and new games like Halo or Fallout. It's more actiony, but not the frantic arcade running and gunning of old Doom. I like it though. Has potential.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159035 on: June 15, 2015, 02:09:46 pm »

Just ate Nutella and yoghurt.

When I woke up, I swore I would only do it one a year, lest it lose its gravitas.

Damn it I just got this chair!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 02:12:43 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159036 on: June 15, 2015, 02:44:33 pm »

Shit bricks > ruin chair?

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159037 on: June 15, 2015, 03:18:31 pm »

Doom looked metal as fug.

Which one is today?
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159038 on: June 15, 2015, 03:31:51 pm »

Not entirely.
Yeah I'm a guy but I'll never let anatomy get in the way of good filthy humor.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #159039 on: June 15, 2015, 03:34:02 pm »

New doom apparently equals FWOOSH.

I haven't looked at it yet, but I think Ill hold off a bit since with all the recent events my (figurative) dick can only get so erect.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159040 on: June 15, 2015, 03:42:31 pm »

Not entirely.
Yeah I'm a guy but I'll never let anatomy get in the way of good filthy humor.
Are you implying that semen doesn't fuck up furniture? Because it can.
Humans are gross yo.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #159041 on: June 15, 2015, 03:49:11 pm »

Hey guys have you s-

* Cinder backs away from thread.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #159042 on: June 15, 2015, 03:49:13 pm »

Don't even get me started on some of Gunner-chans older clothes that she forgot about... Daammn.

Some stains just can't be cleaned.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #159043 on: June 15, 2015, 03:52:38 pm »

Hey guys have you s-

* Cinder backs away from thread.
Hey guys have you s-

* Allee quietly shuts door and watches

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #159044 on: June 15, 2015, 03:56:04 pm »

New doom apparently equals FWOOSH.

I haven't looked at it yet, but I think Ill hold off a bit since with all the recent events my (figurative) dick can only get so erect.
Can't tell if FWOOSH is a good thing or a bad thing. Is FWOOSH the sound of your metaphorical erection, the sound of demon gibs flying everywhere, or the sound of the game flying past your expectations?

Don't even get me started on some of Gunner-chans older clothes that she forgot about... Daammn.

Some stains just can't be cleaned.
Lewd af.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 10601 10602 [10603] 10604 10605 ... 13326