Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10365 10366 [10367] 10368 10369 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788981 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

I got bored of WoW, but I've been playing GW2 for a long time now. It's pretty great.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile

I learned about the existence of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright today.

I... I think... I'm... oh gosh, I need this game.
How is that rock you live under? :P

@GW2:
OHHHHH GAWD
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I heard those are pretty gneiss.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I heard those are pretty gneiss.
Can we not start doing the rock puns again? They are invariably schist.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile

video
"Pugs are nature's cutest abominations"
is what I was going to say 10 seconds in, but then I couldn't stop watching.  I don't even like dogs, how is this so flipping cute.
Also I love and envy that guy.
Also I actually typo'd "dogs" as "gods", cats help me.

There's something REALLY satisfying about watching the person behind your car get irritated with you for doing the speed limit and no faster.
Yeah I know it.  Though eventually I bowed to pressure and started doing 5 over.  But if someone's still riding my butt when I'm doing 5 over...
Well, if it's a single-lane country road I'll probably just pull over for a second.  I hate headlights being close up on me, and what do I care if they speed?  Maybe they have a good reason.
But also, fuckem.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/04/09/touhou-official-english-translation/
So apparently there's gonna be a western release of touhou.
For reals?
I've always been confused on the correct way to enter the touhou fandom.  I've only played Perfect Cherry Blossom's demo a few times, but I enjoy bullet-hell games in general.  I've spent more time reading fan webcomics of touhou than playing the actual games, what am I doing wrong?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nitori is definitely the best character and I'll fight anyone who implies otherwise.  With hugs.
Heck tomorrow in DND I need to justify an action where some humans might die, here's my justification: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYxe6oNJKU
Summary:  Cucumber rolls are better :D
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile

I'm tempted to write fic for steven universe now that i've caught up. I feel like you could get a lot of play off of all the shit they don't explain in the backstory.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm tempted to write fic for steven universe now that i've caught up. I feel like you could get a lot of play off of all the shit they don't explain in the backstory.
*cough cough*
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh my God. This movie I'm watching is incredibly twisted.
It's not even violent but it's horrifying. Brilliant.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

What's it called?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Brass Teapot.
It wasn't that great, but it was certainly good enough to surprise the heck out of me.

Edit: Iron Reagan tonight! Had some shots and am now drinking some cider in preparation. :D
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 02:59:31 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

And of course this happens while I don't have my laptop.
yaaaaay
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

*cough cough*
Fanfic burn he?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

I just remembered another happy: My brother plans to get CK II so he can play it with me.
Prepare him for the experience! Hire a gangster to stab him while you sleep with his girlfriend.

Note: don't actually do that, if you fail he gets a -200 relationship modifier.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I just remembered another happy: My brother plans to get CK II so he can play it with me.
Prepare him for the experience! Hire a gangster to stab him while you sleep with his girlfriend.

Note: don't actually do that, if you fail he gets a -200 relationship modifier.
Do it do it do it do it do it do it.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:29:42 pm by penguinofhonor »
Pages: 1 ... 10365 10366 [10367] 10368 10369 ... 13325