Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10363 10364 [10365] 10366 10367 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15789240 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

Got an art tablet, and much to my surprise, paper drawing skill transfers surprisingly well to computer. There's still a lot to learn but this is fairly awesome.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Got an art tablet, and much to my surprise, paper drawing skill transfers surprisingly well to computer. There's still a lot to learn but this is fairly awesome.
Yes. Yes it does. :3
...Unless you have a tiny bit o' trouble in adjusting the skill in pencil handling >_> [/totallyselfreferencing]
Hence why I like the mouse.

But yes. \o/ for you there.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

good golly gosh steven universe is amazing

like I don't really have anything else to say all i'm doing is work class and steven goddamn universe
Is it, though? From what I've seen of the commercials the kid looks pretty annoying...and he's supposed to be the main character. What's so good about it?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

The music, the plot, the characters, the art, the tone, other stuff I don't notice.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll try it out I guess.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

:D

It's a girl!

:D
I missed the boat here, but welcome to fatherhood. All those terrible jokes you've been saving are locked and loaded.

Congrats to you both!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Thanks. I've been saving up on terrible jokes to torment my daughter and nephew with for so long.

And yeah, forgot to mention that my brother had a kid last month, named Theodore. I will never address him as anything but Door.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Ranked. (click to show/hide)

*unable to contain giddy excitement*

Wow I am such an amazing liar!~
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Is winning as arsonist unusually difficult? I've never played Town of Salem (that is what that is, right?).

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Normally, yes.
In Ranked, I'd say 'Nigh impossible'.
Nobody in my game had ever seen it before, and I'd imagine that goes the same for most of the playerbase.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Thanks. I've been saving up on terrible jokes to torment my daughter and nephew with for so long.

And yeah, forgot to mention that my brother had a kid last month, named Theodore. I will never address him as anything but Door.

They named him "the odor"? That's so mean.
Love, scriver~

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

Ah ha ha you should see my surname.
Happy: Ahhhh, music, you always help cheer me up, I don't know how I forgot about you.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

For all the things they fuck up, Google managed to get YouTube's "Watch It Again" feature working excellently. It actually shows things I might be interesting in watching again.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

There's something REALLY satisfying about watching the person behind your car get irritated with you for doing the speed limit and no faster.
I've been out driving with the driver's ed instructor three times. This has happened to me at least once all three times.

Also, speaking of that, we had the big driver's ed test yesterday, and I passed. The teacher thought that only one of the kids was going to pass, but in the end he ended up being the only one who didn't. This means that I just need to drive a few more hours with the teacher and I'll have my learner's permit.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/04/09/touhou-official-english-translation/
So apparently there's gonna be a western release of touhou.
In other news, all of the Macross franchise has been cleared for official English translation, the X-Men will be appearing in the next Avengersverse film, and Youtube has stopped heeding DMCA takedown notices.
But April 1 was last week. 
Pages: 1 ... 10363 10364 [10365] 10366 10367 ... 13325