Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7810 7811 [7812] 7813 7814 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779253 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: [⌐╦╦═] Gundere forever! (Happy thread) Your FUCKING BURRITOS
« Reply #117165 on: December 01, 2013, 02:14:31 am »

ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

You know what is extremely relaxing?
Yes. I mowed the lawn today, and then sat on a deck and drank a beer.

Beer - a drink which in my opinion only tastes good after manual labor.
The outside- Normally quiet, but stirred up a lot when a very loud engine noise is around for a few hours.
Mowed lawn- An activity which is hot, boring, yet makes the place smell rather nice after it all 'settles'
A deck- another area which is boring, unless you have company or "job well done" afterglow.

It's like Supreme pizza to me. A whole lot of things I hate, all combining into an absolutely surreal and wonderful experience.
Sunset, the insects and birds slowly fading from "trying to drown out a lawnmower" loud to "Holy crap look at the time" quiet.
Meanwhile my backyard basically opens up onto wilderness and hills, so it's a hell of a view which I generally take for granted.

I am an easily awed person, but sitting on the back verandah in that exact setting simply awes me.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:58:28 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site

I don't know if this has been shared here yet, but I just found it, and... and... just...

Uploaded 4 days ago, already 54 million views.
Miley Cyrus. Wrecking Ball. Chatroulette version.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:59:13 am by Chaoswizkid »
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sometime soon I need to read through this thread. The biggest thread I've read so far is the Minecraft thread, which is about 1100 pages. And I still haven't read the last 100 pages or so.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: [⌐╦╦═] Gundere forever! (Happy thread) You
« Reply #117168 on: December 01, 2013, 04:53:26 am »

You know what is extremely boring? Driving without the radio on.
Fixed that for ya.

You're missing out of the simple rumble of an engine and the sound of wheels against pavement. Tis very relaxing until that 90 year old blind motherfucker pulls in front of you while you're going eighty, then gets pissed at YOU because he doesn't comprehend right of way. There is too much chatter in our world and not enough blissful silence.
There's plenty of blissful silence at night.

You clearly don't suffer from tinnitus. I have music on 24/7 as long as I'm at home, otherwise I have to hear that whine just on the brink of perceptibility.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I have taken up a hobby for trolling on Omegle.
Mostly pretending to be Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness, like so.
http://logs.omegle.com/d6164e1

For some reason I am proud of this.
1. Never admit you're trolling.
2. Never troll internet marines, they're trained in gorilla warfare.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Doing virus/malware check on windows partition and so far, nothing seems out of place so now I know I just have problems with having to make do with one gig of RAM on a modernishIguess computer :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

I have taken up a hobby for trolling on Omegle.
Mostly pretending to be Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness, like so.
http://logs.omegle.com/d6164e1

For some reason I am proud of this.
1. Never admit you're trolling.
oh god not the guerilla gorillas from Strike Legion

Other happy: I FOUND A DRAGON AGE MOD THAT LETS YOU HIDE HELMETS
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:02:26 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

No no no, they're not guerrilla gorillas. They are 1337 snipers who have been involved in numerous raids against Al Qaeda trained in gorilla warfare.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

No no no, they're not guerrilla gorillas. They are 1337 snipers who have been involved in numerous raids against Al Qaeda trained in gorilla warfare.

They took part in the raid that killed Bin Laden, twice.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #117174 on: December 01, 2013, 06:24:21 am »

Fixed that for ya.

You're missing out of the simple rumble of an engine and the sound of wheels against pavement. Tis very relaxing until that 90 year old blind motherfucker pulls in front of you while you're going eighty, then gets pissed at YOU because he doesn't comprehend right of way. There is too much chatter in our world and not enough blissful silence.
You clearly don't suffer from tinnitus. I have music on 24/7 as long as I'm at home, otherwise I have to hear that whine just on the brink of perceptibility.
That's what that's called? I thought that was just a normal thing...

They took part in the raid that killed Bin Laden, twice.
Oh yea? Well I've killed Bin Laden 3 times and Hitler twice.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117175 on: December 01, 2013, 06:29:03 am »

Fixed that for ya.

That's what that's called? I thought that was just a normal thing...
I used to think so too. I, however, am so used to it I barely notice it, even in a quiet room.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Ah, tinnitus. You still suck.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

I find the idea of hearing complete silence odd, so I usually assume that everyone hears a low hum/ringing noise, but Tinnitus is a louder variant.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile

Ha...ppy?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Tinnitus is a happy thing because it's like this reliable friend that comes with you anywhere you go.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 ... 7810 7811 [7812] 7813 7814 ... 13325