Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7809 7810 [7811] 7812 7813 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15779580 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [⌐╦╦═] Gundere forever! (Happy thread) You
« Reply #117150 on: December 01, 2013, 12:52:27 am »

You know what is extremely boring? Driving without the radio on.
Fixed that for ya.

You're missing out of the simple rumble of an engine and the sound of wheels against pavement. Tis very relaxing until that 90 year old blind motherfucker pulls in front of you while you're going eighty, then gets pissed at YOU because he doesn't comprehend right of way. There is too much chatter in our world and not enough blissful silence.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117151 on: December 01, 2013, 12:54:27 am »

Fixed that for ya.

You're missing out of the simple rumble of an engine and the sound of wheels against pavement. Tis very relaxing until that 90 year old blind motherfucker pulls in front of you while you're going eighty, then gets pissed at YOU because he doesn't comprehend right of way. There is too much chatter in our world and not enough blissful silence.
There's plenty of blissful silence at night. When I'm dealing with stop-and-go traffic for 90 freaking miles, I want mah music and I want it jamming.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... yeah, that's kinda' nice when that's all it is. Been a while since I've experienced that...

... and I haven't turned on the radio or kicked on music at all in probably a year or two :P Really need to get the car fixed up a bit, to the extent a '95 model ford can be.

Well, except the going 80 part. I... I don't think I've actually gone over 75 mph yet. Frankly hope I never have need to, heh.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #117153 on: December 01, 2013, 12:58:50 am »

Fixed that for ya.
There's plenty of blissful silence at night. When I'm dealing with stop-and-go traffic for 90 freaking miles, I want mah music and I want it jamming.
After losing a radio in my old car, and being stuck with a moped without a radio (a couple years of it now), night driving in silence, or daytime driving in the national park, is actually quite soothing. As for reasonably long trips that take a considerable amount of time, a radio is always nice to have; or at least, something that can play my tunes.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 01:02:24 am by Itnetlolor »

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

As posted in a Life Advice thread, I have to get hopped up on adrenaline to get anything accomplished, or I turn into a ball of pain and despair, or a walking pharmacy (and I can't afford that.) I needs me metal to go grocery shopping.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I have taken up a hobby for trolling on Omegle.
Mostly pretending to be Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness, like so.
http://logs.omegle.com/d6164e1

For some reason I am proud of this.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile

I've discovered I do, in fact, own KOTOR. Too bad it's bedtime.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117157 on: December 01, 2013, 01:25:05 am »

Fixed that for ya.
After losing a radio in my old car, and being stuck with a moped without a radio (a couple years of it now), night driving in silence, or daytime driving in the national park, is actually quite soothing. As for reasonably long trips that take a considerable amount of time, a radio is always nice to have; or at least, something that can play my tunes.

I have no car, nor no license, nor the money to have a car. :(
At least I can listen to music on my computer at home. :P

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I like Sheogorath. He appreciates the important things in the Aurbis.

Like change.

Oh, does he love change.

The Sithis-shaped hole in the world knows what's up.

I played through the Shivering Isles main quest today, believe it or not. I noticed a line he said that I hadn't before. I don't quite remember it, but it's Sheogorath talking about how symbols are important, even moreso that you'd expect.

Oblivion may have had the worst lore in the series, but KoTN and Shivering Isles made up for it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Fixed that for ya.

The MP3 player is also useful for other modes of transportation, such as the bus, jetpacks, walking, Kerbal Rockets, bicycles, trolleys, dragons, and trains.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

I like Sheogorath. He appreciates the important things in the Aurbis.

Like change.

Oh, does he love change.

The Sithis-shaped hole in the world knows what's up.

I played through the Shivering Isles main quest today, believe it or not. I noticed a line he said that I hadn't before. I don't quite remember it, but it's Sheogorath talking about how symbols are important, even moreso that you'd expect.

Oblivion may have had the worst lore in the series, but KoTN and Shivering Isles made up for it.
Indeed.  :P
I regret not having made a WUBBAJACK or "Cheese for everyone" reference.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Fixed that for ya.

The MP3 player is also useful for other modes of transportation, such as the bus, jetpacks, walking, Kerbal Rockets, bicycles, trolleys, dragons, and trains.

My MP3 player is five and a half years old and holds its charge for a matter of three hours. My phone allows no headphones.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile

found these.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

found these.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ (◔ д◔) ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

At first, the zalgo was barely noticeable. After switching tabs and back, it looked interesting.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

It cuts off at the quote for me.
Pages: 1 ... 7809 7810 [7811] 7812 7813 ... 13325