Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7470 7471 [7472] 7473 7474 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741071 times)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #112065 on: August 31, 2013, 07:32:18 pm »

I just performed a double kidney transplant with a plastic spoon while hallucinating.

... I seriously couldn't have done it without the plastic spoon.

surgeon simulator is the best game ever heh?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112066 on: August 31, 2013, 07:35:05 pm »

Life is good. Also if someone who still wants to play that short-lived toy game I made (minus the illustration this time) or some kind soul who has a lot of time on their hands is interested and will help me find the thread I'd be indebted.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #112067 on: August 31, 2013, 07:35:15 pm »

It's pretty fun, but I think it would be many times more fun with other people around to share the comedy with.  I wonder if I should set up a stream or something?  For now, I'm going to go watch the new Attack on Titan, which I'm also pretty excited about.  This is going to be a great episode.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112068 on: August 31, 2013, 07:51:35 pm »

It's pretty fun, but I think it would be many times more fun with other people around to share the comedy with.  I wonder if I should set up a stream or something?  For now, I'm going to go watch the new Attack on Titan, which I'm also pretty excited about.  This is going to be a great episode.

Keh, I have to wait a week for episode 21~  I'm looking forward to it, too.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #112069 on: August 31, 2013, 08:06:00 pm »

People say New York is rude. What they do not realize is our soft spot for Kittens lost on subway tracks. The Kittens were lter found and rescued.

Also, I actually went to the beach for the first time* this summer. I'm suddenly remembering why I put up with heat in the first place. God it's good to get out into the water. I mean pools are nice, but they really don't compare. Although I must say I hate sand getting in everything.

*and the second and third time. Three days in a row, although once was only to watch Fireworks at Coney Island. Those are awesomely close by the way, you could actually see where and what they were shooting it from on the beach
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #112070 on: August 31, 2013, 08:40:27 pm »

Keh, I have to wait a week for episode 21~  I'm looking forward to it, too.

They did a really good job with it.  Even though I've been reading the manga, I still look forward the show, because the presentation is so well executed, it's like experiencing it for the first time again.

Did the double kidney transplant while riding in an ambulance that must have been in a car chase with some terrorists or something.  Once again the plastic spoon proved to be... indispensable.   8)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 09:23:33 pm by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112071 on: August 31, 2013, 09:34:26 pm »

Did the double kidney transplant while riding in an ambulance that must have been in a car chase with some terrorists or something.  Once again the plastic spoon proved to be... indispensable.   8)
Truly the plastic spoon is one of the greatest discoveries of modern healthcare.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112072 on: August 31, 2013, 09:48:47 pm »

Not even Team Dai-Gurren could beat these odds! They're not just zero, they're a million times worse than zero. 0 x 10-7

Not sure if error, or just computer being pedantic about significant figures, as computers are wont to be. At any rate, please excuse overused anime references :P
I give up. To what are you referring?

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #112073 on: August 31, 2013, 10:10:02 pm »

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. At one point the protagonists win a battle, at which point they're told by a cyborg supercomputer that the odds of victory were zero (as opposed to very close to zero). Reasonable enough in context, considering that at this point they're casually ignoring probability and causality, and one of their (many) catch phrases is "Kick reason to the curb to do the impossible".
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #112074 on: August 31, 2013, 10:21:48 pm »

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. At one point the protagonists win a battle, at which point they're told by a cyborg supercomputer that the odds of victory were zero (as opposed to very close to zero). Reasonable enough in context, considering that at this point they're casually ignoring probability and causality, and one of their (many) catch phrases is "Kick reason to the curb to do the impossible".

BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY TEAM GURREN ROLLS!

But yeah that's an epic show.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112075 on: August 31, 2013, 10:32:13 pm »

I got to eat meat today since my friend took me to Burger King and bought me a large Double Stacker meal. I don't get to eat meat or hang out with my friend very often so it was a good day.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112076 on: August 31, 2013, 10:34:24 pm »

BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY TEAM GURREN ROLLS!

But yeah that's an epic show.
Huh, I don't remember that bit (not the catch phrase. How could I possibly forget that). Time to rewatch.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112077 on: August 31, 2013, 11:00:29 pm »

Rustlemania has come to a close with Super Best Friends Brawl - Def Jam Fight For New York. What makes this better than normal is the fallout.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #112078 on: August 31, 2013, 11:20:34 pm »

MTG follows. I apologize.

Holy shit. I wish I played Jund, because what. The. Fuck.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112079 on: August 31, 2013, 11:46:39 pm »

Well computer's can make mistakes. Unless this computer can't make mistakes? That's impossible.
Pages: 1 ... 7470 7471 [7472] 7473 7474 ... 13325