Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7425 7426 [7427] 7428 7429 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15754891 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [ヽ(°ヮ。)ノ] HEADPANTS RETURNS! (Happy Thread)
« Reply #111390 on: August 18, 2013, 07:08:45 pm »

So, it turns out that telling me I can have whatever I want on my sub is a bad idea. Pastrami, ham, turkey, pepperoni, salami, pepper jack cheese, three different kinds of cheddar, mozzarella, mayo and mustard. I am very full, and very satisfied.

This is going to sound weird but I want to have sex with that sandwich. By that I mean I want to go into Subway and order one just like it then slowly eat it in a moment of hedonism and gluttony because that sandwich sounds delicious.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111391 on: August 18, 2013, 07:12:03 pm »

So, it turns out that telling me I can have whatever I want on my sub is a bad idea. Pastrami, ham, turkey, pepperoni, salami, pepper jack cheese, three different kinds of cheddar, mozzarella, mayo and mustard. I am very full, and very satisfied.

This is going to sound weird but I want to have sex with that sandwich. By that I mean I want to go into Subway and order one just like it then slowly eat it in a moment of hedonism and gluttony because that sandwich sounds delicious.
You can't get that sammich at Subway. I handmade it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111392 on: August 18, 2013, 07:13:39 pm »

Well you know what I mean. That sandwich sounds delicious and I want one like it. I don't mean to be covetous of your meal or whatever but such a thing just sounds like something I would enjoy eating on a special occasion.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111393 on: August 18, 2013, 07:14:24 pm »

Well you know what I mean. That sandwich sounds delicious and I want one like it. I don't mean to be covetous of your meal or whatever but such a thing just sounds like something I would enjoy eating on a special occasion.
I enjoy it when people are covetous of my stuff. It means I have good taste. ^_^

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111394 on: August 18, 2013, 07:22:21 pm »

I enjoy it when people are covetous of my stuff. It means I have good taste. ^_^
You do have good taste. However I don't really like coveting other people's belongings as it makes me feel ungrateful. That's why even though I'm not eating an awesome sandwich I'm glad that I've got some really good corn dogs right now and a nice little energy drink to wash them down with.

It's not much but hey, it's a Sunday tradition for me to pig out and drink energy drinks while playing video games and browsing both forums and anonymous imageboards through the night. I'm glad I've got something to do tonight.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #111395 on: August 18, 2013, 08:09:41 pm »

I've watched and comprehended 3 lectures, caught up on about 3 weeks of the reading for the course, cleaned out the refrigerator before the food my roommate left there invented the wheel, and got some exercise done today. I'm going to frickin' relax now.

Anybody know of a show with a similar attitude re: being reason-kickingly spectacular as Gurren Lagann's? Because that is what I'm loving right now, but I could go for something new to me and maybe without the problems I keep noticing the second time through. But that part isn't for the Happy thread, anyway. Doesn't have to be anime, though.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #111396 on: August 18, 2013, 08:35:26 pm »

Hanging out with the girls yesterday. If I'm lucky I get to just dress up a bit, etc. It's feels lovely. Aaaanyhow. We're all hungry and things around close relatively early even and especially for a Saturday night, go figure. Food, we want, must go out to get, have on a summer dress... [major blush]. Against my better judgment, my girlfriends talk me into just going in the car with them. I'm terrified, because I've seen this movie and it doesn't end well for my character, not one bit. They don't want to let me sit in the car, nooooooo. They want me to come in and order food with them. If you are wondering what that sound is, that would be my heart not beating for a bit.

I don't wanna die, at least not until I get to eat. :(

They aren't going to let up with the increasingly less soft social pressure for me to get my butt out of the car and go in with them. [whimper].

So whatever, I'm terrified but I go in with my friends. Thank God I really don't have any Adam's Apple. I... I am terrified, ready to pee myself terrified, but at least I've got my best friends around me. I thought, they'd order for me, but noooooooo. They make me do it! So my voice is a little shaky but oddly enough, otherwise feminine with sort of a shy quality to it. I even get complimented by the woman at the register. She recognizes my friends but not me (she doesn't know me in any way):

Her: "Well isn't that nice. You know there aren't enough polite people in the world anymore young lady. That'll serve you well dear."

Me: "[blush] Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am."

All my friends are just smiling their heads off and giving me little hugs. Then I think I started breathing again.
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #111397 on: August 18, 2013, 08:43:58 pm »

Dawwwwww.
*hug*
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111398 on: August 18, 2013, 08:59:50 pm »

We need to go dress shopping, True~
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111399 on: August 18, 2013, 09:14:25 pm »

~long post snip~

Truean, everything you post makes me feel a little bit happier inside, thank you :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111400 on: August 18, 2013, 09:17:05 pm »

-snip-

:D :D :D :D :D

It might have been scary as heck, but congrats!

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111402 on: August 18, 2013, 09:41:56 pm »

uuuuuuuu at the risk of sounding stupid, I don't really pay attention to the thread - what was scary about that?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #111403 on: August 18, 2013, 09:47:35 pm »

Tru is biologically male.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #111404 on: August 18, 2013, 09:50:24 pm »

And, it seems, wins at being a woman.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 7425 7426 [7427] 7428 7429 ... 13325