Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6853 6854 [6855] 6856 6857 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756397 times)

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102810 on: April 01, 2013, 11:45:28 pm »

That is wonderful.

Also, I am IN THE FUCKING MOOD. For those who can use Pandora, Imma just drop this here
Thanks for the channel, it is amazing. So amazing.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102811 on: April 02, 2013, 12:23:48 am »

Two Steps From Hell has a crapton of awesome music.

Were I to make a movie, I'd hire a scientist to make a clone with genes from TSFH, Howard Shore, and Enya and have the clone make the music.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #102813 on: April 02, 2013, 12:49:34 am »

I think it's more of a they than a single guy, just like X-Ray Dog.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102814 on: April 02, 2013, 01:11:42 am »

Goodness me I have just discovered Drawception.
Properly, that is... for some reason I've looked at it before but never gotten into it. I love it already.

Also, got Tokyo Jungle last night. Reminds me of the roguelike genre. That is to say, I die a lot and fail miserably. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #102815 on: April 02, 2013, 01:54:14 am »

Goodness me I have just discovered Drawception.
Properly, that is... for some reason I've looked at it before but never gotten into it. I love it already.

Isn't it fantastic?  I've been thinking about going back and drawing a few panels lately.  Kind of uneasy about it, though.  It's so easy to dump a couple hours into that game without realizing it.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #102816 on: April 02, 2013, 07:06:32 am »

So it's raining constantly which is a slight bummer. But the rain and the fog and low clouds are combining to make one spectacular view from my window. The hills are barely discernible, then come the far off buildings, shrouded and their silhouttes being the only visible thing. Then to the right there's this one big ass long distance power transmission pole and it's the only thing sticking out of the fog. While in the foreground it's surrounded by more buildings which are all neatly separated by atmosphere.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #102817 on: April 02, 2013, 07:11:27 am »

Rain is awesome.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #102818 on: April 02, 2013, 10:00:52 am »

So it's raining constantly which is a slight bummer. But the rain and the fog and low clouds are combining to make one spectacular view from my window. The hills are barely discernible, then come the far off buildings, shrouded and their silhouttes being the only visible thing. Then to the right there's this one big ass long distance power transmission pole and it's the only thing sticking out of the fog. While in the foreground it's surrounded by more buildings which are all neatly separated by atmosphere.
Opposite to this, it's sunny here.
Spring might finally have started. :)
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102819 on: April 02, 2013, 10:18:39 am »

We've had like three straight days of warm temperatures and sunshine. It's glorious. But of course this means.....

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102820 on: April 02, 2013, 10:21:51 am »

We have achieved proper unicode. Great success.

Wondering if I should go and rewrite my posts from yesterday and today, but the behemoth in the dream thread's scaring me.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102821 on: April 02, 2013, 10:46:45 am »

We've had like three straight days of warm temperatures and sunshine. It's glorious. But of course this means.....

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Too late.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102822 on: April 02, 2013, 11:00:27 am »

Even if it's still cold as hell, and windy, it's probably spring now, which means :
Canadian Winter survived : 1/1

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102823 on: April 02, 2013, 11:04:22 am »

Congrats on surviving a Canadian winter! My happy is watching the Tremors series again. Fukken Burt and his elephant guns.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 6853 6854 [6855] 6856 6857 ... 13325