Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6852 6853 [6854] 6855 6856 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15756147 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102795 on: April 01, 2013, 09:17:57 pm »

My bed smells like peanut butter.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102796 on: April 01, 2013, 09:32:08 pm »

My bed smells like peanut butter.
The good stuff? The bad stuff? The crunchy stuff?

Seriously man, you can't drop a line like that and not give us details.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #102797 on: April 01, 2013, 09:32:54 pm »

... there's bad peanut butter?

I mean. I guess the stuff in crackers sometimes? Maybe.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102798 on: April 01, 2013, 09:36:38 pm »

Hey, its dragnar of the dangerosity sig.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102799 on: April 01, 2013, 09:40:04 pm »

There's bad peanut butter, there's mediocre peanut butter, then there's smuckers natural creamy peanut butter. Which is the best I've ever had.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102800 on: April 01, 2013, 09:40:35 pm »

I'm going to go put some peanut butter on my chocolate now. Thanks.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102801 on: April 01, 2013, 09:43:48 pm »

I'm going to go put some peanut butter on my chocolate now. Thanks.
Almost always a good combination.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102802 on: April 01, 2013, 09:50:12 pm »

Never liked chocolate and peanut butter much, I honestly prefer to take it with cheese, between to slices of good bread, lightly toasted in the microwave to soften the cheese a bit, you never want to melt cheese, at least not good cheese because it absolutely destroys the flavour, but if you warm it up just enough you can get it to a point where it melts in your mouth while still retaining the flavour of mature cheddar.

This is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me, all the fatty stuff in this probably doesn't do me much good.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #102803 on: April 01, 2013, 09:51:05 pm »

My sleep got fudged while I'm home. Trying to reset it by pulling an allnighter.

The happy part?

Watching Parks & Recreation to get me trough the night, snacking on leftovers from Easter. Fun times. Hopefully it works.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102804 on: April 01, 2013, 10:50:24 pm »

My mom asked me to pick up a book she thought was one she was looking for (a nonfiction story about a family that moves to Africa. She's been raving about it). I went to pick it up and found out the book was actually a crappy romance novel about a lady who is seduced by a man literally raised by wild animals. I am not kidding. So I thought I would just text her and let her know... but then I realized it was April 1st.

The baffled look on her face reading the first chapter alone was priceless.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #102805 on: April 01, 2013, 10:53:21 pm »

That is wonderful.

Also, I am IN THE FUCKING MOOD. For those who can use Pandora, Imma just drop this here

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102806 on: April 01, 2013, 11:03:29 pm »

Hey, its dragnar of the dangerosity sig.
...well that's not a reputation I ever expected to have! (Though man that thread was awesome. So. Many. Sigs.)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102807 on: April 01, 2013, 11:04:31 pm »

Its sorta-late and I can't think of a way to describe your avatar. So I described your sig instead ;)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102808 on: April 01, 2013, 11:05:21 pm »

Its sorta-late and I can't think of a way to describe your avatar. So I described your sig instead ;)

dragnar of the wizardly head object clan?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102809 on: April 01, 2013, 11:12:02 pm »

Dragnar Wizardhead.

Sure. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 6852 6853 [6854] 6855 6856 ... 13325