Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6854 6855 [6856] 6857 6858 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15753254 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102825 on: April 02, 2013, 11:17:09 am »

That is all kinds of epic. But what's with the random grid shadows?

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102826 on: April 02, 2013, 11:17:56 am »

Is that a dwarf fortress region 3d visualizer? those polygons and "roads" look a little like the field configurations found around human towns in DF.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102827 on: April 02, 2013, 11:22:13 am »

Is that a dwarf fortress region 3d visualizer? those polygons and "roads" look a little like the field configurations found around human towns in DF.

See for yourself.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #102828 on: April 02, 2013, 11:23:01 am »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=70700.0
IsoWorld

A head asploding 3d DF world visualizer.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102829 on: April 02, 2013, 11:23:27 am »

If it is, then I want to bear Japa's children (don't bother me with biology, I'm too busy in mid-squee)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102830 on: April 02, 2013, 11:25:43 am »

That is all kinds of epic. But what's with the random grid shadows?
That's an artifact of the way the shading is done. It's possible to fix, but it'd require me to figure out how the heightmap interpolation in the game works, and matching it. these shadows happen when the actual terrain and the computed heightmap differ.

darklord92

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:SERGALNORTH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102831 on: April 02, 2013, 11:52:25 am »

If it is, then I want to bear Japa's children (don't bother me with biology, I'm too busy in mid-squee)
.............. May I join you? I cannot wait for this. Best of luck when the new version comes out and we get moving armies!
Form walking potato man out of corpse. Absorb anyone else in the house.
We have a successful derail.
The Vilous Mod - Jingle berries!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #102832 on: April 02, 2013, 11:57:15 am »

Wow isoworld looks like it's making big leaps!
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102833 on: April 02, 2013, 01:25:49 pm »

The jaw strikes the ground, cracking the jaw, and bruising the crust!

So THAT'S what the erosion thing was for. Or am I missing something?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102834 on: April 02, 2013, 01:29:29 pm »

The erosion thing is skyrunner's project, unrelated.

this is just DF.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102835 on: April 02, 2013, 01:30:29 pm »

Dammit, I'm really off today. Sorry bout that.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102836 on: April 02, 2013, 01:42:37 pm »

I have discovered the miraculous world that is ASMR today.

There is no time in recent memory that I have been more relaxed other than a single occurrence which could be easily attributed to be of unattainable proportions. This is a happy day overall, anyway.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102837 on: April 02, 2013, 01:52:28 pm »

My friend has that thingy. He seems to enjoy it.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #102838 on: April 02, 2013, 03:42:20 pm »

I got to go out and shoot the colt walker reproduction I got for my birthday today.

Man, just loading and preparing and firing these old cap and ball guns is fun. I think I need to get myself a few more some day. Maybe a colt army or navy next.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102839 on: April 02, 2013, 03:43:37 pm »

Daisuke Amaya is getting ready to release a new platformer, featuring some characters from his comics!

Happy day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op8FRV-hyO4
Pages: 1 ... 6854 6855 [6856] 6857 6858 ... 13325