Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6816 6817 [6818] 6819 6820 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15746003 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102256 on: March 24, 2013, 09:10:47 pm »

Apparently my ex-roommate never turned his key in, so I got a free lock change. It feels rather strange not having to spend several minutes finding the correct starting point, arc, turn speed, and pressure every time I need to lock or unlock my door. Come to think of it, it's sort of like what it would be like if I had had to unlock a Master-level lock with my Lockpicking skill in the mid-20s every time I needed to go in or out. Minus the pile of broken lockpicks, of course.

My new key is shiny, too.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102257 on: March 24, 2013, 09:14:31 pm »

Apparently my ex-roommate never turned his key in, so I got a free lock change. It feels rather strange not having to spend several minutes finding the correct starting point, arc, turn speed, and pressure every time I need to lock or unlock my door. Come to think of it, it's sort of like what it would be like if I had had to unlock a Master-level lock with my Lockpicking skill in the mid-20s every time I needed to go in or out. Minus the pile of broken lockpicks, of course.

My new key is shiny, too.
I know that feel, bro. Just had a bunch of locks replaced recently, and it feels so good.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102260 on: March 25, 2013, 02:02:45 am »

I just found the bulb to fix my bigass tv for under $35! AWW YEAH!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102261 on: March 25, 2013, 03:20:38 am »

AssCreed o_O

And had a bunch of good conversations over the past few days, plus finished making a present for a school-friend.  Good!  Tomorrow, I'll get some work done.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #102262 on: March 25, 2013, 03:30:01 am »

AssCreed o_O
What kind of game is that? O_o

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #102263 on: March 25, 2013, 03:30:47 am »

The new XKCD comic: http://xkcd.com/1190/
According to this, it changes subtly every half hour or so.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #102264 on: March 25, 2013, 03:30:57 am »

It's a wonderful game where you go around penetrating people.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102265 on: March 25, 2013, 03:34:53 am »

The kind of game I like.

The kind of game with butts.

They wouldn't let me name him Sarah, and I had a sad.  He seems like a Sarah.  I'm shipping him with BritDouche, of course, seeing as this is AssCreed II and I don't know what's going on other than obvious romantic tension.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #102266 on: March 25, 2013, 04:02:51 am »

It's a wonderful game where you go around penetrating people.
You have to sneak up behind them to do it right, though.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102267 on: March 25, 2013, 04:08:00 am »

I was kind of let down with it, but then I always am with games of such nature. They are always filled with such mystery, but the resolution is always a let down. But then what else would I expect, what great secret could a game ever hold to actually live up it own intrigue?
I really loved the deeper plot of something like Cave Story even though it was pretty much narrated directly to me in the most 'hitting you in the head a brick of plot' way imaginable because it tried so hard to pretend that the mystery wasn't even there that you could easily miss it, so when answers were found to questions I didn't even realize I had, I was greatly satisfied.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #102268 on: March 25, 2013, 04:09:09 am »

The kind of game I like.

The kind of game with butts.
That... is remarkably similar to my aunt's comment. Upon watching my cousin play for a minute or so, she remarked that Ezio had a great ass. :P

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #102269 on: March 25, 2013, 09:34:05 am »

Manchiavellian Bach is so nice. XD It reminds me of my short stint in Mabinogi...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward
Pages: 1 ... 6816 6817 [6818] 6819 6820 ... 13325