Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6818 6819 [6820] 6821 6822 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15741769 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102285 on: March 25, 2013, 11:57:21 am »

I prefer magical spine :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102286 on: March 25, 2013, 11:59:48 am »

Finally over with the first part of the tedious and exhausting group work. As expected, it was an absolute failure, but I don't care. Good riddance!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102287 on: March 25, 2013, 12:08:39 pm »

Actually, I'm into backs ^_^;  But when it comes to assassination, butts are the way to go!
And now all I can think of are those ass-stabbing scenes in The Good, the Bad and the Weird D:

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102288 on: March 25, 2013, 12:19:14 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bmlnUCK9oWI#!
New game by the makers of Bastion sees a return of voice acting by Awesome Narrator Guy.
I linked that yesterday, though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #102289 on: March 25, 2013, 12:34:41 pm »

Actually, I'm into backs ^_^;  But when it comes to assassination, butts are the way to go!
Sorry, mine is broken. ;_;

Speaking of, I just found out (possibly again, I am not sure,) that I may be able to get disability benefits due to my spine. (Spondylolisthesis, spina bifida occulta) O_o Anyone here familiar with disability?

Expect to go through hell, especially if you have a hard time affording thousands of dollars of medical visits and tests because they want a second and third and fourth opinion.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102290 on: March 25, 2013, 12:35:51 pm »

Speaking of, I just found out (possibly again, I am not sure,) that I may be able to get disability benefits due to my spine. (Spondylolisthesis, spina bifida occulta) O_o Anyone here familiar with disability?

Expect to go through hell, especially if you have a hard time affording thousands of dollars of medical visits and tests because they want a second and third and fourth opinion.
I'll probably have to wait until I get a real job, then. Blurgh.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #102291 on: March 25, 2013, 12:37:24 pm »

Except having a real job means you can not receive disability.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102292 on: March 25, 2013, 12:38:09 pm »

Except having a real job means you can not receive disability.
Exactly. The world is stupid.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102293 on: March 25, 2013, 12:44:45 pm »

An indie H-game would probably have a better plot than Assassin's Creed.

To be honest, I'm not really looking for fantastic plot ._.  I'm just enjoying using citizens to avoid fall damage.  Seriously, they could market this as Falling Simulator 2000 and I'd buy it.

(Yes, I'm as bad at this game as I am at every other game)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102294 on: March 25, 2013, 12:48:45 pm »

To be honest, I'm not really looking for fantastic plot ._.  I'm just enjoying using citizens to avoid fall damage.  Seriously, they could market this as Falling Simulator 2000 and I'd buy it.

At least you don't have to worry about bird crap. (As far as I know.)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102295 on: March 25, 2013, 12:53:52 pm »

Yeah, but then I also don't have to "worry about" sniper rifles or vampires in dance uniform.  On the other hand, Metal Gear didn't have wagons full of rose petals to jump into :3

EDIT: To be honest, though, I'm really looking forward to AssCreed IV.  Pirates!  Sweet.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:57:25 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102296 on: March 25, 2013, 12:57:38 pm »

One does not merely QWOP through Venice.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102297 on: March 25, 2013, 01:00:03 pm »

EDIT: To be honest, though, I'm really looking forward to AssCreed IV.  Pirates!  Sweet.
That sounded even dirtier than it was probably intended to.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102298 on: March 25, 2013, 01:28:23 pm »

Tenchu will always be the best stealth series in my eyes because NINJAS!
This is a blank sig.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102299 on: March 25, 2013, 01:32:11 pm »

I don't care if you guys get annoyed at me for this, but stuff like this always makes me squee.
Pages: 1 ... 6818 6819 [6820] 6821 6822 ... 13325