Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6783 6784 [6785] 6786 6787 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783778 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101760 on: March 19, 2013, 12:29:38 am »

don't knock on drop C dude

though I do much prefer D standard because then I can play the Kakariko village theme :D
I like Killswitch Engage. Drop C is awesome, but a bunch of AxeGrindCoreBlackDoomMetal bands play in it, with some vague growling and 420bpm cymbals, which is less awesome.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101761 on: March 19, 2013, 12:39:03 am »

don't knock on drop C dude

though I do much prefer D standard because then I can play the Kakariko village theme :D
I like Killswitch Engage. Drop C is awesome, but a bunch of AxeGrindCoreBlackDoomMetal bands play in it, with some vague growling and 420bpm cymbals, which is less awesome.

420bpm cymbals.

Alright, I'm interested. Youtube, ho!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101762 on: March 19, 2013, 12:43:39 am »

They're actually 16th notes at 105 BPM :P with a drum machine

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101763 on: March 19, 2013, 01:01:22 am »

On another topic, does anyone know how to induce a manic or fugue state? I could really use one of those right about now.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101764 on: March 19, 2013, 01:02:58 am »

On another topic, does anyone know how to induce a manic or fugue state? I could really use one of those right about now.

All I can think about after this is the fugue battle from Creatures of Light and Darkness.  First, you have to stand completely motionless and just stare at your opponent for a few minutes...
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101765 on: March 19, 2013, 01:24:56 am »

Finished two papers out of three due tomorrow. Posted the big one in the Writer's Apprenticeship thread.

FakeEdit: Go read it and make comments! My ego demands to be massaged. Or deflated. Whatever you feel like.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 02:20:14 am by MaximumZero »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101766 on: March 19, 2013, 01:33:27 am »

7/8 done studying for Wednesday's midterm.  Good.

Now, to watch a little garbage TV and start working on Thursday's research paper!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #101767 on: March 19, 2013, 02:19:26 am »

Ah, visiting my grandmother is good for defusing suppressed raeg. I haven't felt this relaxed in weeks.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #101768 on: March 19, 2013, 03:10:56 am »

Internet is working first time in four days now.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101769 on: March 19, 2013, 03:15:39 am »

Cold's clearing up. I might go to the shop properly today after the false alarm yesterday. I thought it would be open until 1pm on a bank holiday, but it wasn't. I was planning on walking home to curse the concept of bank holidays but then my dad offered to get me something in town. It didn't taste that nice cos I was in the middle of a cold. Oh well! Everything should be okay now.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #101770 on: March 19, 2013, 03:38:19 am »

Interesting: this dental clinic I go to has three head dentists, all three from the same prestigious university. One each studied general dentistry, orthodentistry(?), and dental prosthetics. I suspect that they're actually friends who decided it would be a good idea to bunch up and make a clinic...

Oh well, I suppose my treatment's in good hands. It happens my uncle is also friends with at least the orthodentist :D The orthodentist and the prosthetics dentist also finished grad school.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101771 on: March 19, 2013, 05:13:02 am »

The squirrels have awoken!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101772 on: March 19, 2013, 05:25:17 am »

Huzzah for the rising of mobile food and hats!

Wait, when did they go to sleep?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101773 on: March 19, 2013, 06:37:53 am »

The end times are upon us!
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #101774 on: March 19, 2013, 06:57:33 am »

Heavy snowing, nay, blizzard I say, everything is under ton of white fluff or under icy armor of brittleness.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 6783 6784 [6785] 6786 6787 ... 13325