Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6785 6786 [6787] 6788 6789 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15781241 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101790 on: March 19, 2013, 03:36:07 pm »

I somehow made it through the working day with only 1 soda and a glass of iced tea and the pain is bearable. This is a vast improvement. I may be able to get off the stuff after all.
Fun fact: I met  a guy once who could put his finger through his tongue because he drank so much soda xD. Well, he could have if the doctor didn't tell him to quit..

It still looked like he had gills on his tongue. Pretty damn awesome.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101791 on: March 19, 2013, 03:45:17 pm »

I somehow made it through the working day with only 1 soda and a glass of iced tea and the pain is bearable. This is a vast improvement. I may be able to get off the stuff after all.
Fun fact: I met  a guy once who could put his finger through his tongue because he drank so much soda xD. Well, he could have if the doctor didn't tell him to quit..
Why'd the doctor tell him to quit putting his finger through his tongue? He sounds like a real spoilsport.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101792 on: March 19, 2013, 03:53:36 pm »

Stressed as all hell. Took a five-minute break, closed my eyes, thought about my inamorata and our upcoming vacation together.

Better now.  :)
Love is a hell of a drug.
Appropriate 1
Appropriate 2
No Robert Palmer's "Addicted To Love"?? For shame....classic 80's anthem.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 03:56:25 pm by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #101793 on: March 19, 2013, 03:55:18 pm »

I love that song! :D

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101794 on: March 19, 2013, 03:57:43 pm »

The number of songs like this is, of course, because everyone was actually singing about cocaine in the 1980's. :P

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #101795 on: March 19, 2013, 03:58:26 pm »

<3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101796 on: March 19, 2013, 04:01:11 pm »

<3
I'm sure Jennifer has a lovely personality.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101797 on: March 19, 2013, 04:02:44 pm »

<3
i can see the love now, o wait its a tower of beer cans

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #101798 on: March 19, 2013, 04:07:39 pm »

After my finals tommorow, i'm free. Woo.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101799 on: March 19, 2013, 04:25:20 pm »

If someone has amazing memory, you'll remember me saying in the sad thread that my computer died.

Well, I've got a new computer, and as it turns out all it might have needed was a chkdsk on the old computer's hard drive (which couldn't be fixed by windows XP's chkdsk), because previously I was unable to get any files from the drive, much less even access it.

Of course, I've not tested the old computer, and I needed a computer later than XP to fix it that had more than 1 hard drive slots anyway, and I'm not about to give this computer away, so the fact that it was easy to fix is kind of a moot point.

Now, to get to work transferring gigabytes of data and programs from the old drive. Wheeeee.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101800 on: March 19, 2013, 04:28:03 pm »

I learned how to imgur!

My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101802 on: March 19, 2013, 05:25:03 pm »

Stressed as all hell. Took a five-minute break, closed my eyes, thought about my inamorata and our upcoming vacation together.

Better now.  :)
Love is a hell of a drug.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #101803 on: March 19, 2013, 05:32:18 pm »

All of my squeee... ALL OF IT!
That's Jim Carey?! My image of him... IT IS ERODING! ERROOOODIIIIING!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101804 on: March 19, 2013, 05:40:02 pm »

Oh come now, really?

If you even have an image of Jim Carey beyond insanity and green, your doing it wrong.
Pages: 1 ... 6785 6786 [6787] 6788 6789 ... 13325