Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6782 6783 [6784] 6785 6786 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15783686 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101745 on: March 18, 2013, 08:00:02 pm »

My philosophy involves all bodyparts doing their job and not getting grand ideas of performing other, grosser bodily functions.
If it drools, vomits, grinds teeth, emits halitosis, swears, drinks noisily through straws, chews whilst remaining often...
Well damn, time to get that thing replaced with a proboscis.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101746 on: March 18, 2013, 08:02:02 pm »

13 hours until MH3U.

Current plan: shower and video games for 3 hours, sleep for 9 hours, get ready and drive to the store in the last hour.

MehMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101747 on: March 18, 2013, 08:05:00 pm »

*Tentatively steps out of lurking*
Today I managed my first space station into orbit in KSP, and discovered that I was playing the release from at least 6 months ago. SO MANY PARTS.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #101748 on: March 18, 2013, 09:58:53 pm »

Argued with attorney I'm working for as Independent Contractor tonight. Fought him tooth and nail.

Having meeting tomorrow afternoon where he might work out the details of hiring me.

I fight, but he does it so very much more than I do or could get away with doing. I demanded he show me how....

Not 100% but he seems to really like the idea. Went from very possibly getting fired to very possibly getting hired.

Tomorrow, I will be either very happy or extremely sad.

Also I recently got turned on to this comic on this forum:
http://questionablecontent.net/

Sometimes not safe for work but really good. I'm about .... I dunno 1/4 or 1/3 the way through it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:42:48 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

armeggedonCounselor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101749 on: March 18, 2013, 10:09:26 pm »

Here's a horrifying truth: The internet IS in real life. It's part of it. It's not separate. It's real.

Sometimes, the internet seems more real than the real world.

I'd totally be willing to upload my brain onto the internet when I die. Or into a robotic shell. Hopefully, that technology exists when I'm old and grey. I want to live forever, despite Freddy Mercury's warnings. (Although I think that song was actually sung primarily by the bassist. Brian May?)
Quote from: Stargrasper
It's an incredibly useful technique that will crash the computer if you aren't careful with it.
That really describes any programming.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101750 on: March 18, 2013, 10:47:42 pm »

>.>

I don't even like Queen and I still see something very wrong with that last bit.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101751 on: March 18, 2013, 10:56:28 pm »

Buddy from high school got me a copy of AssCreed II.  Am preparing to make inappropriate butt jokes at all times in all places.

Oh, and math is going well today for once, which is a bit of a relief.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101752 on: March 18, 2013, 11:00:44 pm »

Here's a horrifying truth: The internet IS in real life. It's part of it. It's not separate. It's real.
Not bay12. Or should I direct you to the conversation on turning John Boehner into a table?

Also, if the internet is real life it is a awesome bonus to my ideology, and a terrible blow to yours. Pick your poison.
That conversation was made by real people. Whether they made it around a physical table or on a forum doesn't make any real difference.

And I dunno what your ideology is, mr. self declared nemesis of mine, but I've thought for a very long time that people act more like their "true" selves online than off. People hide under masks of pretense and courtesy in real life, and speak their minds online. That is a good thing in my mind.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101753 on: March 18, 2013, 11:11:58 pm »

10 hours until MH3U. But I'm tired of waiting, so I've decided to enter unconsciousness for most of the rest of the waiting period. Next time I post here, I will have this game.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101754 on: March 18, 2013, 11:58:15 pm »

Not bay12. Or should I direct you to the conversation on turning John Boehner into a table?

Also, if the internet is real life it is a awesome bonus to my ideology, and a terrible blow to yours. Pick your poison.
That conversation was made by real people. Whether they made it around a physical table or on a forum doesn't make any real difference.

And I dunno what your ideology is, mr. self declared nemesis of mine, but I've thought for a very long time that people act more like their "true" selves online than off. People hide under masks of pretense and courtesy in real life, and speak their minds online. That is a good thing in my mind.

Indeed. How's that song go?
I'd rather hate you, for everything thing you are,
Than ever have loved you, for something you are not.
I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am,
Than ever love me, for something that I'm not.

-Note, probably a bit paraphrsed.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101755 on: March 19, 2013, 12:13:06 am »

Indeed. How's that song go?
I'd rather hate you, for everything thing you are,
Than ever have loved you, for something you are not.
I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am,
Than ever love me, for something that I'm not.

-Note, probably a bit paraphrsed.
Really? Five Finger Death Punch? C'mon, man. Get into some tr00 kvlt m3t@lz. Tune your soul to Drop C.

On a different note, that song is actually on my USB stick that I listen to in my car. \m/

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101756 on: March 19, 2013, 12:16:11 am »

I listen to music I like. :P Nothing more, nothing less. I will forgo my rancid, festering hatred for Kanye West for his song Heartless, because it's a good song. I listen to ALL the music that I like.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101757 on: March 19, 2013, 12:19:22 am »

I was just being a smarmy bastard, Hans. I always get yelled at by the metalheads for liking FFDP, Avenged Sevenfold, and the like.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101758 on: March 19, 2013, 12:22:10 am »

don't knock on drop C dude

though I do much prefer D standard because then I can play the Kakariko village theme :D

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101759 on: March 19, 2013, 12:23:16 am »

I was just being a smarmy bastard, Hans. I always get yelled at by the metalheads for liking FFDP, Avenged Sevenfold, and the like.

:)
I like music in general. Tis good stuff. Except formulaic music, I tend to not like that stuff as much. Like, "Call Me Maybe". It's not so nice to my ears. :x
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6782 6783 [6784] 6785 6786 ... 13325