Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6781 6782 [6783] 6784 6785 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785107 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101730 on: March 18, 2013, 05:30:50 pm »

Here's a horrifying truth: The internet IS in real life. It's part of it. It's not separate. It's real.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101731 on: March 18, 2013, 05:54:10 pm »

Here's a horrifying truth: The internet IS in real life. It's part of it. It's not separate. It's real.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101732 on: March 18, 2013, 06:08:56 pm »

15 hours until MH3U. This is the most intense game release countdown I've ever paid attention to.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101733 on: March 18, 2013, 06:10:54 pm »

I stand by my previous point in this thread (IIRC) that we have a very high non-hetero percentage here on Bay 12, or you guys just like revelling in it because you can't elsewhere.
And I stand by my previous point that we have a similar population as everywhere else, it's just that people are more comfortable sharing here than elsewhere.

There might also be a case made for us having more... internally reflective individuals here. Many a bisexual person just assumes they're straight.

I must live a VERY sheltered life then, because there's too many people biologically having kids for that.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101734 on: March 18, 2013, 06:14:49 pm »

Paninis for dinner. Black forest ham, smoked provolone, and chipotle infused cheddar. SO GOOD. ;_;

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101735 on: March 18, 2013, 06:15:37 pm »

Paninis for dinner. Black forest ham, smoked provolone, and chipotle infused cheddar. SO GOOD. ;_;
My mouth, it drools.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101736 on: March 18, 2013, 06:20:23 pm »

Not bay12. Or should I direct you to the conversation on turning John Boehner into a table?

Also, if the internet is real life it is a awesome bonus to my ideology, and a terrible blow to yours. Pick your poison.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101737 on: March 18, 2013, 06:30:53 pm »

I stand by my previous point in this thread (IIRC) that we have a very high non-hetero percentage here on Bay 12, or you guys just like revelling in it because you can't elsewhere.
And I stand by my previous point that we have a similar population as everywhere else, it's just that people are more comfortable sharing here than elsewhere.

There might also be a case made for us having more... internally reflective individuals here. Many a bisexual person just assumes they're straight.

I must live a VERY sheltered life then, because there's too many people biologically having kids for that.
I'm not sure you grok the concept of bisexual if you think that's a hindrance.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101738 on: March 18, 2013, 07:12:55 pm »

15 hours until MH3U. This is the most intense game release countdown I've ever paid attention to.

MH3U? ???

My mouth, it drools.

I'm kinda worried that you had to specify...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #101739 on: March 18, 2013, 07:15:21 pm »

MH3U? ???

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate~!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #101740 on: March 18, 2013, 07:16:31 pm »

Submitted a job application, it could be weeks before hearing back. Got a call 4 hours later.

Of course, as I was answering it, I stepped out of the one five foot square in the hospital basement that actually has cell reception, and calling back was to no avail, so maybe they were telling me never to apply again on account of how unqualified I am, or more likely it was an automated acknowledgement of receipt of the application or something. Never even got to hear a word. Still.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101741 on: March 18, 2013, 07:32:13 pm »

My mouth, it drools.

T'is a meme of sorts. I believe it was originally "My eyes! They burn!" in response to a shocking or disgusting image.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101742 on: March 18, 2013, 07:37:50 pm »

In today's episode of "Let's see what the hell happens" I stuck a klondike bar into a blender with some milk and vanilla extract, and held down the button for a bit.

Bit too much milk and vanilla, but. It's nice. Somewhat soupy milkshake with little chips of chocolate floating around in it hanging around at the bottom of the cup. Probably gonna' have to scape them out at the end but I'm not exactly complaining.

Bit messy, though.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101743 on: March 18, 2013, 07:41:54 pm »

My mouth, it drools.

T'is a meme of sorts. I believe it was originally "My eyes! They burn!" in response to a shocking or disgusting image.

Well yeah, but 'burn' doesn't relate to a specific bodypart already. I mean, your hands can burn if you jam 'em in a stove, your butt can burn if you lie too much and your pants catch fire, your ears can burn if you're embarassed, your hair can burn pretty dang easily (something I live in fear of) and your heart can (apparently) burn if you eat hot food.

Drooling, though? I should hope that's limited to the mouth. I mean, yeah. :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #101744 on: March 18, 2013, 07:44:44 pm »

Drooling, though? I should hope that's limited to the mouth. I mean, yeah. :-\
There are more things capable of drooling, dear Yoink, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 6781 6782 [6783] 6784 6785 ... 13325