Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6779 6780 [6781] 6782 6783 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15785545 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101700 on: March 18, 2013, 10:54:34 am »

Psh. I had a soft drink and went to bed early :P
I'm just not the alcohol type most of the time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101701 on: March 18, 2013, 11:32:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101702 on: March 18, 2013, 11:49:25 am »

Man, I had a really tame night. Just two hard ciders.

Mmm... cider.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101703 on: March 18, 2013, 11:49:33 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If they're playing LoL, I guess we know who called top and who called bottom.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #101704 on: March 18, 2013, 12:01:29 pm »

Signed up for a Magic tournament at my school. It's Draft, which is good, since I don't have any cards, much less a deck. And it's free. So my deck from this tourney will probably be my deck for the rest of time.

And watch me pull a Mythic Rare from the first pack. That would be wonderful.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101705 on: March 18, 2013, 12:56:46 pm »

Meditation.  Meditation!  It's changing my life for the better!  Making me more focused!  Making me more efficient!  Helping me distinguish between the things I do and don't actually want to do!  Helping me calm down and change my posture.

I actually expect that I'm going to start doing it for an hour+ every day, because in terms of returns on the rest of my time, it's actually a good investment.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #101706 on: March 18, 2013, 01:07:59 pm »

Came out to my unviersity classmates, so I'm happy and relieved I chipped away at amount of people from whom I have to hide.

Also, the responses of 'OMG NO WAY you don't even look like gay, this is not possible! ;_;" were extra funny xD
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101707 on: March 18, 2013, 01:15:29 pm »

Came out to my unviersity classmates, so I'm happy and relieved I chipped away at amount of people from whom I have to hide.

Also, the responses of 'OMG NO WAY you don't even look like gay, this is not possible! ;_;" were extra funny xD
Tell them you're still waiting on your official gay uniform. The Vast Rainbow Conspiracy is running a little behind this month.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #101708 on: March 18, 2013, 01:16:40 pm »

Spoiler: Meanwhile in Canada... (click to show/hide)
Obviously this is where the mounties come in and save the day catch him. :P
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101709 on: March 18, 2013, 01:18:42 pm »

Congrats! :D

You should inform people that The Gays are everywhere. They're the people you least expect! Which makes it difficult to determine who to flirt with...
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101710 on: March 18, 2013, 01:20:31 pm »

"You don't even look gay, I thought gay people rode unicorns and were dressed in rainbows. As well why arn't you making more sassy remarks and saying girlfriend more often?"

I don't exactly know what "you don't look gay" even means. I know I am rather sheltered but what is "gay" supposed to look like?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #101711 on: March 18, 2013, 01:23:57 pm »

I don't know either, I haven't asked xD

I assume they meant feminine looks, long hair, make-up, tight clothes, or something like that?
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101712 on: March 18, 2013, 01:28:57 pm »

IME it's short, feathered hair, hipster glasses, and smartly dressed (just thinking of the openly gay friends that come to mind)

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #101713 on: March 18, 2013, 01:30:03 pm »

Pity the gay man with no fashion sense.

Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #101714 on: March 18, 2013, 01:32:30 pm »

Pity the gay man with no fashion sense.

Now you know why no one suspects me :P

I wear jeans, cuz they're comfy, t-shirts for summer (again, comfy!) and sweaters at winter, cuz warm. And comfy. I also have short hair because I can't stand hair longer than 'below neck' on a man.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 6779 6780 [6781] 6782 6783 ... 13325