Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6780 6781 [6782] 6783 6784 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15786574 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101715 on: March 18, 2013, 01:33:07 pm »

Pity the gay man with no fashion sense.
:'(

Wait, I'm bi. Does that change things?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101716 on: March 18, 2013, 01:33:48 pm »

I have a ginger neckbeard and no fashion sense.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101717 on: March 18, 2013, 01:34:25 pm »

Pity the gay man with no fashion sense.
:'(

Wait, I'm bi. Does that change things?
Yes. Fashion sense are recessive jeans.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101718 on: March 18, 2013, 01:37:43 pm »

.... God dammit. Clever.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101719 on: March 18, 2013, 01:40:56 pm »

Come, join the hetero alliance with me. Requirement: one smelly unwashed neckbeard.
This is a blank sig.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101720 on: March 18, 2013, 01:43:08 pm »

Come, join the hetero alliance with me. Requirement: one smelly unwashed neckbeard.

I had a shower last night and I don't sweat very much so my neckbeard sadly does not fit your category. I do have large sideburns that extend to my jawline before petering out and a very lacklustre moustache though, perhaps that will help.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #101721 on: March 18, 2013, 01:45:40 pm »

But I am pansexual D:
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101722 on: March 18, 2013, 01:47:19 pm »

But I am pansexual D:

We welcome all sexual orientations under the banner of the Unwashed Hetero.
This is a blank sig.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101723 on: March 18, 2013, 03:19:27 pm »

Just found out Soul Calibur 5 was the most unpopular in the series! WOO!

Admittingly not for the reasons "I" personally hated it with a passion... but still. I was worried its changes were popular.

To understand why I am so happy to hear this. Soul Calibur 5 is the game that killed the series in my eyes, it was the game where every soul calibur after that point would never be the same and was so divorsed from the reason I came to love it so that there was just no reason to play it anymore. As well the reason it changed was for more mass market appeal and thus the changes made to the game were things that were in every single other fighting game out there when I played Soul Calibur specifically because it wasn't like any other fighting game currently on the market.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:26:28 pm by Neonivek »

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101724 on: March 18, 2013, 03:31:41 pm »

I stand by my previous point in this thread (IIRC) that we have a very high non-hetero percentage here on Bay 12, or you guys just like revelling in it because you can't elsewhere.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101725 on: March 18, 2013, 04:52:02 pm »

The CEO of EA just "resigned".
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101726 on: March 18, 2013, 04:53:12 pm »

The CEO of EA just "resigned".

Legit. A successor was appointed, however. Who? Nobody knows. Alright, at least I don't.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #101727 on: March 18, 2013, 04:58:09 pm »

Mmm, symbolic victory.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #101728 on: March 18, 2013, 05:00:02 pm »

I stand by my previous point in this thread (IIRC) that we have a very high non-hetero percentage here on Bay 12, or you guys just like revelling in it because you can't elsewhere.
And I stand by my previous point that we have a similar population as everywhere else, it's just that people are more comfortable sharing here than elsewhere.

There might also be a case made for us having more... internally reflective individuals here. Many a bisexual person just assumes they're straight.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101729 on: March 18, 2013, 05:27:41 pm »

I stand by my previous point that bay12 cannot possibly be considered refleactive of any real life anything anywhere.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 6780 6781 [6782] 6783 6784 ... 13325