Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6762 6763 [6764] 6765 6766 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795248 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101445 on: March 14, 2013, 07:19:53 pm »

I'm totally a straight guy, guys! Yeah! Boobies and stuff! Woo!
Seems legit.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101446 on: March 14, 2013, 07:27:22 pm »

I'm pretty sure that my parents and acquaintances at least occasionally suspect me of being gay. I've taken to making mostly-innocuous comments in both directions just to fuck with them.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #101447 on: March 14, 2013, 07:30:59 pm »

Weighing in as asexual here. Which apparently means I'm a gay who dosen't like men, according to people who presume to be my "Friends"

In a more happy bent, Pudding pie.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101448 on: March 14, 2013, 07:33:19 pm »

I don't particularly feel we have more LBGT people on here than is normal. Then again... I live in a household that pretty much no one is straight. The only person that used to say she was straight here had recently started saying that thanks to me she's not sure if she's actually straight at all.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101449 on: March 14, 2013, 07:33:37 pm »

I'm totally a straight guy, guys! Yeah! Boobies and stuff! Woo!
Seems legit.

Argggh, TVTropes! Curse you!
* Hans disappears for three hours, reappears gasping for air.
Dear god whyyyyy?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101450 on: March 14, 2013, 07:33:55 pm »

It would not surprise me if some of my parents, relatives, and friends thought I was gay, given how conservative many of them are and the utter lack of anything resembling romance in my life so far.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #101451 on: March 14, 2013, 07:36:33 pm »

The only person that used to say she was straight here had recently started saying that thanks to me she's not sure if she's actually straight at all.
Best compliment ever.  ;D

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101452 on: March 14, 2013, 07:46:53 pm »

Tech Support will do it in for you.

Highschool job: teaching a second-grader with ADHD and short-term memory loss math and science.  I am a pretty goddamn patient person.

Might be getting a fourth person for our role-playing campaign--one of my better friends here, and a generally cool dude with his head screwed on right.  Also, Resonance seems pretty good so far.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101453 on: March 14, 2013, 07:57:42 pm »

Speaking of RPs, I just had an RP where I played as an actual cop. I imitated SWAT 4.

Of course, we ended up dishing out wild-west justice and killed two robbers. In a dystopian cyberpunk Detroit, no-one cares! We had more trouble trying to get command getting us a car. That was a fun game.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #101454 on: March 14, 2013, 08:19:54 pm »

The only person that used to say she was straight here had recently started saying that thanks to me she's not sure if she's actually straight at all.

This isn't even the only person to give this damn compliment to me. Just oh my god. It's like I turn other girls bisexual or something.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101455 on: March 14, 2013, 08:21:40 pm »

This isn't even the only person to give this damn compliment to me. Just oh my god. It's like I turn other girls bisexual or something.

Must. Not. Okay, I will.

You should talk to my lesbian friend for me then. :P [/bad humor]
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #101456 on: March 14, 2013, 08:22:53 pm »

You're a latent psyker. Today subconsciously turning women bisexual, tomorrow bringing daemons onto Holy Terra.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101457 on: March 14, 2013, 08:24:11 pm »

HERESY!!! etc etc...
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #101458 on: March 14, 2013, 08:25:48 pm »

Hey, Janet, wanna join my club? It's called the Cult of Slannesh, it's sweet as all hell. 9pm, dress in latex.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101459 on: March 14, 2013, 08:27:01 pm »

I'm straight, the only problem is that I'm comfortable with my sexuality and find that I make friends with girls very easily. When a guy has a million female friends and doesn't loose a game of gay chicken, people start to wonder.
Pages: 1 ... 6762 6763 [6764] 6765 6766 ... 13325