Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6761 6762 [6763] 6764 6765 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15795493 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101430 on: March 14, 2013, 06:46:53 pm »

Yeah, um.  See, I'm single, and will probably be single for the foreseeable future.  I also spend almost no money on leisure and grew up eating beans and rice for dinner every night.  Almost everything I own is used.  I have very little in the way of responsibilities

What I want is a highly demanding intellectual job I can do for two years, grow to hate with a burning, fiery passion while saving a reasonable amount of money, and then leave for grad school and never look back.

And yes, I'm pretty happy that I'm getting a callback for a job for which I didn't even bother to write a frickin' cover letter.
Tech Support will do it in for you.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #101431 on: March 14, 2013, 06:47:25 pm »

And that is the story of how Hans learnt that he has the most double edged super power ever... And he went on to become super-smexy, chatting up evil where ever it may be.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why Charisma is never a dump stat.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #101432 on: March 14, 2013, 06:50:44 pm »

but it's different cuz I'm a boy that likes girls.

We must be the only two on the whole damn forum. Every time relationships come up I'm amazed at how diverse this board is.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101433 on: March 14, 2013, 06:51:12 pm »

We must be the only two on the whole damn forum. Every time relationships come up I'm amazed at how diverse this board is.
Make it three.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #101434 on: March 14, 2013, 06:51:44 pm »

no i like girls too, sorry boys.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101435 on: March 14, 2013, 06:54:40 pm »

The straight boys on the forums are somewhat less vocal about their sexuality. Well, except for me, most of the time. :x
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #101436 on: March 14, 2013, 06:55:33 pm »

Mee too.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #101437 on: March 14, 2013, 06:56:17 pm »

I'm so un-vocal some people IRL think I'm gay :P

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101438 on: March 14, 2013, 06:57:49 pm »

I have always wonder if bay12 actually has a greater percent of gays than normal, or if homosexuality is actually very common but most of the time people feel they can't be as open about it thus masking the real numbers...

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101439 on: March 14, 2013, 06:58:43 pm »

Married with kids/have always been totally straight... but majority of people also thought I was gay for years, for not acting like your typical raging meathead perv teenager.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:03:11 pm by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101440 on: March 14, 2013, 07:04:29 pm »

I've never really had anyone who seriously thought I was gay, but my former best friend said I was her 'straight gay friend' and stuff like that, because I'm so passive about dating and stuff. I'd rather you like me and come hit on me than me hit on you. Because gender stereotypes are stupid, and therefore I will not adhere to male gender stereotypes about dating.
He's fucking with us.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101441 on: March 14, 2013, 07:10:04 pm »

I'm totally a straight guy, guys! Yeah! Boobies and stuff! Woo!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101442 on: March 14, 2013, 07:11:20 pm »

I'm totally a straight guy, guys! Yeah! Boobies and stuff! Woo!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #101443 on: March 14, 2013, 07:13:23 pm »

(He had to say it twice for emphasis, which means he's insecure about his sexuality :P)
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101444 on: March 14, 2013, 07:18:58 pm »

My straightdar totally missed you on that one, Descan. Try it again. :P Wait, missed you that time too. Wierd, it must be off or something...
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6761 6762 [6763] 6764 6765 ... 13325