Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6726 6727 [6728] 6729 6730 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15809133 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100905 on: March 09, 2013, 10:41:17 pm »

SLAM OF THE NORTHSTAR

I am most pleased by this.  Also, more roleplaying tomorrow, and I'm gonna both finish job apps and a novel tonight.  Good time to be alive.

Oh my. I believe that the Ghostslammers mix finally has competition.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100906 on: March 09, 2013, 11:09:03 pm »

Went to a sort of Renaissance festival today. Saw lots of people in a variety of costumes. Came home with a short sword. T'was a good day.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #100907 on: March 09, 2013, 11:49:30 pm »

Merry Daylights Savings Time, American East Coast!  Id toast a drink, but I'm slated to be up in 5. . .
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100908 on: March 09, 2013, 11:52:19 pm »

George Carlin.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100909 on: March 10, 2013, 12:20:15 am »

SLAM OF THE NORTHSTAR

I am most pleased by this.  Also, more roleplaying tomorrow, and I'm gonna both finish job apps and a novel tonight.  Good time to be alive.

How about Slamcraft?

Edit: I found another good one.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:32:22 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100910 on: March 10, 2013, 04:29:37 am »

Touhou / Gangnam style mash up. Gangnam warning: I know everyone's probably sick to death of Gangnam-style mashed with anything, but the bit starting at 2:00 minutes, really made me smile, keep an eye on Remilia (obviously will make sense if you know a bit about touhou).

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100911 on: March 10, 2013, 04:48:01 am »

Re-joined my RL D&D group yesterday, after a long absence. :)
They/we are now using the beta 5th edition rules, which was interesting. Also I killed a whole heap of stuff, including one of my fellow players when he put a rapier to my throat and demanded I hand over the gold I'd looted off the dead orcs we'd been wading through- I waited 'til he was distracted by the party's knight, commanding him to stop, and trained my hand crossbow on his head.

This standoff continued for a few moments until the ogre (the leader of the group of orcs, who we were negotiating with to free some people who'd been taken as slaves from the town we were based out of) decided he'd hand over the prisoners free of charge if the two of us fought to the death.
As his minions brought out cushions etc for the entertainment I pulled the trigger, adding my martial die and doing exactly the amount of damage needed to knock him out at point blank range. The ogre was mildly disappointed, it wasn't much of a fight, after all, but I said "I don't have time for showmanship- I'm a professional."

Long story short, my ex-partymember (a woodelf) ended up on a spit over an orcish cookfire and we left with the prisoners.
Not that the woodelf had that long to live, anyway... he'd been marked for death by a far-reaching part of the thieve's guild anyway. :P One of our less-dead companions, with ties to said guild, actually retrieved his head before the orc's roasted him- it was bound to be worth something, and if he turned it in we were a bit less likely to be killed for our association with the guy.

It's good to be playing D&D again, and ironically it's easier for me to get to the game now after having moved further away.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100912 on: March 10, 2013, 04:54:28 am »

SLAM OF THE NORTHSTAR

Everything goes well with the Ghostbusters theme. It is proven yet again.

E: And yay, I slept well this night.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:34:32 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100913 on: March 10, 2013, 11:34:40 am »

I think I have just discovered exactly what I'm going to ask for for Christmas.

Seriously, mathematical origami textbooks by folks with PhDs in the subject?  Yes please.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #100914 on: March 10, 2013, 11:47:10 am »

Season 3 of Archer is on netflix. And my god, there has not been one bad episode in the 2 and a half seasons i have watched.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100915 on: March 10, 2013, 11:48:56 am »

Season 3 of Archer is on netflix. And my god, there has not been one bad episode in the 2 and a half seasons i have watched.

OH MY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANTS!
This is a blank sig.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #100916 on: March 10, 2013, 12:10:23 pm »

OH MY WE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANTS!
Krieger screaming "Me too!" Is still the best quote.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #100917 on: March 10, 2013, 12:26:51 pm »

Megas XLR is the best.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100918 on: March 10, 2013, 12:50:38 pm »

My newest snowbeast!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Has proven... More resilient than expected.
Got'm on the backswing though.
And enlisted some help.
Some... was more effective than others...

We don't have a video of the initial death of the second snowman, unfortunately.
A trench shovel/pickaxe (The snowman's arm) thrown from 15ft away blow off a chunk of his head, leaving a cool looking man in the moon crescent. However, I do have finishing him off...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 01:04:14 pm by GlyphGryph »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #100919 on: March 10, 2013, 12:58:06 pm »

:D
Pages: 1 ... 6726 6727 [6728] 6729 6730 ... 13326