Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6724 6725 [6726] 6727 6728 ... 13326

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15809112 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100875 on: March 09, 2013, 04:56:29 am »

So grimith's been making stuff for 3 years now.

YUP. Hopefully there's three more~
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #100876 on: March 09, 2013, 06:48:10 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is an albino peacock. Nothing more need to be said.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #100877 on: March 09, 2013, 09:22:26 am »

Check his sleeves for knives
It's FEF, not FEOF

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #100878 on: March 09, 2013, 09:34:30 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is a camouflaged peacock. Nothing need more be said.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #100879 on: March 09, 2013, 10:07:44 am »

Took about 6 or 7 seconds.  Very good camouflage.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100880 on: March 09, 2013, 12:05:05 pm »

I'm healed!  I'm healed!

More specifically, apparently meditation class + 10 hours sleeping -> almost completely well Vector, at long last.  Not depressed, either, but I can tell I'm still kind of on the edge... got to keep building my internal energy.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #100881 on: March 09, 2013, 12:10:47 pm »

A good long sleep is always great. Unless your alarm didn't go off and you're late for something, but still. SLEEEEP.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #100882 on: March 09, 2013, 12:12:22 pm »

I'm healed!  I'm healed!

More specifically, apparently meditation class + 10 hours sleeping -> almost completely well Vector, at long last.  Not depressed, either, but I can tell I'm still kind of on the edge... got to keep building my internal energy.

* Skyrunner considers making an obscure physics joke then goes naaah.

I find that rest is always helpful :3 Sleep is great, except I'm not doing it right now. I should, buuut >_> I think I failed my rationality roll, or my opportunity costs analysis.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100883 on: March 09, 2013, 12:16:36 pm »

Honestly, I'm just really grateful I didn't get pneumonia this time.  I've been sleeping well for a week but my cough was getting worse, so I was kind of worried.

I think that what I've learned from this experience is that I'm a happier person with less time spent goofing off and more time spent working and taking care of my health.  Kind of unexpected, but good to know.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #100884 on: March 09, 2013, 12:21:38 pm »

I feel best when I've done something. Today, for example, finding out that I do have a lovely gpu, named Juniper. :D Next time I will start trying to make Juniper work.
On the other hand, my CPU is made by GenuineIntel, which ironically sounds suspicious. Hmm. =_=+

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #100885 on: March 09, 2013, 01:10:58 pm »

Age of Empires 2 HD~~~

mah childhood yaaaaaaaaaaay
It's FEF, not FEOF

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100886 on: March 09, 2013, 01:16:51 pm »

Playing randomized pokemon Crystal via emulator while my daughter plays it next to me for the first time on my old GBC. Its a nice feeling.
This is a blank sig.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #100887 on: March 09, 2013, 01:17:08 pm »

So this guy shows me this:
Badass and cool
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

jetex1911

• Bay Watcher
  • [MAXAGE:∞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100888 on: March 09, 2013, 02:27:22 pm »

I have just gotten my first car, and while the acceleration is touchy, the car wheel is sticky, and you have to push harder than usual to break, it's my car now!

Psuedo-edit: And I just figured out that it has Cruise Control.
Put into this light, Dr. Robotnik and Armok could easily have been roommates.

Known as That_Kobold on BYOND

Jervill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100889 on: March 09, 2013, 02:49:07 pm »

Yessss....I got sound to work in Caesar II.  Now I can know when PLEBS ARE NEEDED.

Also, I won a game of MoO 2 in Average difficulty; although it was a bit hollow because the Psilons are OP.  I'll probably bump the difficulty up next time.
Pages: 1 ... 6724 6725 [6726] 6727 6728 ... 13326