Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6555 6556 [6557] 6558 6559 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15780515 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98340 on: January 29, 2013, 02:24:27 pm »

My cat has been very intent on sleeping next to me every night since the weather turned cold.

I also put the cat bed he has ignored for years under my computer table, and now he sits there occasionally while I am on the computer.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #98341 on: January 29, 2013, 02:30:37 pm »

Today was quite windy/rainy, and quite warm (10 degrees) on top of that!. That feels so good after 2 weeks of straight sub-zero temperatures.
I hate rain. Snow is much more pleasant.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #98342 on: January 29, 2013, 02:53:47 pm »

Time to buy something on Amazon again. But what? The cheerfully oxymoronic Practical Manx? The weighty and expensive Routledge Language Family Series: The Bantu Languages (or Sino-Tibetan, or Austronesian, or Tai-Kadai...)? A cheap and useful sketch of Swedish grammar? The medium-priced but fascinating Describing Morphosyntax? A grammar of Tariana, Dyirbal, Yidiɲ or Fijian? A cheap introduction to Plains Cree? Or just save up for Upriver Halkomelem?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:03:29 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98343 on: January 29, 2013, 02:59:04 pm »

Today was quite windy/rainy, and quite warm (10 degrees) on top of that!. That feels so good after 2 weeks of straight sub-zero temperatures.
Snow laced of mud (or mud laced of snow) is horrible.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #98344 on: January 29, 2013, 03:05:08 pm »

Snow laced of mud (or mud laced of snow) is horrible.
Why is that even a thing. Mud isn't a rain, its a ground!  ???
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #98345 on: January 29, 2013, 03:28:56 pm »

What's on the ground can go up. What goes up, comes down. Sometimes it brings friends!

Presumably. May have just meant once it was on the ground. I'd guess it can get all mixed up and nasty if it sticks around long enough, or something. I wouldn't know, it's snowed where I live precisely once in my lifetime (Around '93, iirc), and that was gone before midday.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98346 on: January 29, 2013, 03:43:10 pm »

I was walking back from lunch and saw a raccoon attempt to cross the road today.  As he was doing that, another raccoon jumped out of the bushes and calmly walked right past me.  I hardly ever see any wildlife where I am in the middle of the day, so that made me happy.  :)

I'm also taking it as a sign that Sly Cooper 4(which features an anthropomorphic raccoon) that comes out in a few days will be fantastic. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:45:09 pm by Levi »
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98347 on: January 29, 2013, 06:13:16 pm »

While checking the site to check for a new Nostalgia Chick I discovered something interesting.  My bookmark was for the Nostalgia critic, but he stopped doing Nostalgia Critic a few months ago, and I was just too lazy to change the bookmark.  I see a new episode...

"The Review Must Go On"

While I'm sad demo reel didn't work out, (I admit I didn't watch it much, but you could tell they put a lot of work into it) I am simultaneously happy that the Nostalgia Critic is back!

Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98348 on: January 29, 2013, 06:34:08 pm »

Whilst I much prefer snow to rain, there were two weeks of near/sub zero temperatures here, and that makes you begin missing the warmer weather.
Well, here, snow is the warmer weather. I'm doomed.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98349 on: January 29, 2013, 09:33:46 pm »

I just spent the last half hour looking at pictures of baby seals.
I want one as a pet so much now.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98350 on: January 29, 2013, 10:30:35 pm »

Me and shadow played some more

Close AGAIN. He totally gave me a thief that made me win it though.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98351 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:27 pm »

I think I smacked myself no less than two dozen times in the forehead when I made that thief move.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #98352 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:45 pm »

It was about 14 times.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #98353 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:57 pm »

At 1:30 AM, I am lying in bed, completely naked, playing silly video games and eating doce de leite straight out of the jar.

I need like...a wife or something.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98354 on: January 29, 2013, 10:33:18 pm »

So she could join you in that, frankly, awesome-sounding time? :P
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 6555 6556 [6557] 6558 6559 ... 13325