Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6503 6504 [6505] 6506 6507 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15788172 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97560 on: January 16, 2013, 04:14:52 pm »

Roommate can't get his Xbox working, and hence cannot play Black Ops II all night Tuesdays and Thursdays because he only has classes on those days, keeping me up with his....enthusiastic commentary.

I'm also about to start my snowboarding class, which takes place entirely at night. It will probably be fun, and if it isn't fun, I will probably be dead or unconscious as a result anyway.
OH! JFK reloaded! Yeah that's fun to play with. Especially trying to do derpy things like making the convoy wreck itself or shooting Jackies hat off without killing her dead.
Are you a bad enough dude to shoot JFK's middle finger and nothing else?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #97561 on: January 16, 2013, 04:16:38 pm »

Or just saturation bomb the planet from orbit.
Assuming it's only on one planet.
Meh, Angry Marines Exterminatus. Destroy the ENTIRE SECTOR.
Assuming it's in one sector.
Could be, but still.
It kind of defeats the point of having a discussion if you're just going to scale up the size of the infection every time a counter is mentioned.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #97562 on: January 16, 2013, 04:29:18 pm »

Could be, but still.
It kind of defeats the point of having a discussion if you're just going to scale up the size of the infection every time a counter is mentioned.
True. Probably better to actually figure out how far it would spread before doing this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97563 on: January 16, 2013, 04:30:32 pm »

Could be, but still.
True. Probably better to actually figure out how far it would spread before doing this.
But then again, Commisars, Local Inquisitors, and what not would help towards detecting it.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97564 on: January 16, 2013, 04:32:40 pm »

Could be, but still.
But then again, Commisars, Local Inquisitors, and what not would help towards detecting it.
How so? I'm not a big 40k buff.
Sig! Onol

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #97565 on: January 16, 2013, 04:33:43 pm »

I'm also about to start my snowboarding class, which takes place entirely at night. It will probably be fun, and if it isn't fun, I will probably be dead or unconscious as a result anyway.
Ooh, nice. But aren't you in SC or something? Anyways, that reminds me that I have a free complimentary tuition-included season pass to my school's ski hill that I haven't used.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97566 on: January 16, 2013, 04:34:55 pm »

Well, they always on the look out for Xenos, Heretics, and Mutants. They find some Chaos worshippers? Proceed with Purging. Kill them all. Same goes for Mutants and Aliens, too.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #97567 on: January 16, 2013, 04:36:11 pm »

I've decided to restart my old habit of randomly hugging people on PM's, to spread random happiness.

Beware c:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97568 on: January 16, 2013, 04:41:43 pm »

Well, they always on the look out for Xenos, Heretics, and Mutants. They find some Chaos worshippers? Proceed with Purging. Kill them all. Same goes for Mutants and Aliens, too.
Somewhat counteracted by Thing's perfect imitation skills - so much so that people who have known each other for years can't tell if they're a Thing or not.
Sig! Onol

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #97569 on: January 16, 2013, 04:44:20 pm »

Depends on the Commissar or Inquisitor involved. Some would immediately destroy the thing, others would be completely oblivious, others would shoot the guardsmen infected with the thing infecting everyone with spattered brains... And there would definitely be some who would try to harvest it to use as a weapon against other living organisms.

Somewhat counteracted by Thing's perfect imitation skills - so much so that people who have known each other for years can't tell if they're a Thing or not.
The Imperium one ups that with their assassins. Plus they can hax with psychic stuff. Spotting the thing'd be as easy as smelling someone who really likes nurgle. They deal with worse than the thing on a frequent basis.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97570 on: January 16, 2013, 05:21:29 pm »

Depends on the Commissar or Inquisitor involved. Some would immediately destroy the thing, others would be completely oblivious, others would shoot the guardsmen infected with the thing infecting everyone with spattered brains... And there would definitely be some who would try to harvest it to use as a weapon against other living organisms.

The Imperium one ups that with their assassins. Plus they can hax with psychic stuff. Spotting the thing'd be as easy as smelling someone who really likes nurgle. They deal with worse than the thing on a frequent basis.

This. I'm fairly certain the Thing would show up as Chaotic to any Psyker worth his drool.
Alternatively, the Thing takes over a Psyker.
? ? ?
Profit.

Should we make a thread for this? I really want to have a gargantuan, in depth discussion of the Thing vs WH40K. And then write fanfics about it. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97571 on: January 16, 2013, 05:23:21 pm »

This. I'm fairly certain the Thing would show up as Chaotic to any Psyker worth his drool.
Alternatively, the Thing takes over a Psyker.
? ? ?
Profit.

Should we make a thread for this? I really want to have a gargantuan, in depth discussion of the Thing vs WH40K. And then write fanfics about it. :P
Not just thing vs Wh40k, we should have it for Any sort of crossover like that.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97572 on: January 16, 2013, 05:23:52 pm »

Noted. Thread Deployment Initiated. Standby.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #97573 on: January 16, 2013, 05:25:45 pm »

Yeah. Go put this in another thread guys. This is going on waaayyy too long. There's no room for other peoples happy or discussions at this rate.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 6503 6504 [6505] 6506 6507 ... 13325