Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6459 6460 [6461] 6462 6463 ... 13325

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15757012 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96900 on: January 05, 2013, 05:00:03 pm »

So me and Cag were playing World of tanks and we had a pretty unimpressive match, though our team was winning pretty easily and well... At one point there was just one teeny tiny TD left. Hiding in a little pit.

I felt stupid so I dropped my questionably useful Medium III on it's face and... It worked? What?
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96901 on: January 05, 2013, 05:07:18 pm »

This makes me even happier than Apa Vie.

The internet is a treasure trove of crazy shit, stuff seen by just a privileged few hundred.

TAZ is an... interesting read...  My favorite geocities tribute gif is the dancing cenobite with the "What's so funny about peace, love, and understanding" sign.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 05:15:59 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #96902 on: January 05, 2013, 05:11:39 pm »

Oh god what.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96903 on: January 05, 2013, 05:19:15 pm »

!!Science!! is going encouragingly. I haven't got it in the oven, as it is currently rising, but the texture of the dough suggests that it may actually be possible to use casein as a gluten substitute.

EMPIRICISM
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96904 on: January 05, 2013, 05:23:34 pm »

So, FIRST kickoff today. We have to throw frisbees at tiny targets then climb ten foot pyramids with 130 pound robots. This is going to be glorious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96905 on: January 05, 2013, 05:24:53 pm »

So, FIRST kickoff today. We have to throw frisbees at tiny targets then climb ten foot pyramids with 130 pound robots. This is going to be glorious.
What the heck is this? O_o
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96906 on: January 05, 2013, 05:26:16 pm »

http://www.usfirst.org

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96907 on: January 05, 2013, 05:29:15 pm »

Good lord, that looks awesome. I was in a similar organization, but it was focused more on building job skills than exploring science through fun <_<;

Good luck!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96908 on: January 05, 2013, 05:30:45 pm »

Good lord, that looks awesome. I was in a similar organization, but it was focused more on building job skills than exploring science through fun <_<;

Good luck!
You should head out to one of your regionals. Ten thousand screaming fans at a robot competition is freaking amazing.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #96909 on: January 05, 2013, 05:33:24 pm »

So, has anybody here played Dark Souls? I'm strongly considering picking it up during the current Steam sale, but I don't want to bother if enjoying it would also require picking up an X-box controller from somewhere.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96910 on: January 05, 2013, 05:33:55 pm »

So, has anybody here played Dark Souls? I'm strongly considering picking it up during the current Steam sale, but I don't want to bother if enjoying it would also require picking up an X-box controller from somewhere.
SomeStupidGuy has.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96911 on: January 05, 2013, 05:35:02 pm »

Good luck!
You should head out to one of your regionals. Ten thousand screaming fans at a robot competition is freaking amazing.
Looks like the nearest one is about 5 hours away :P

We have a couple of Steam threads in the Other Games forum, you might have more luck there :)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #96912 on: January 05, 2013, 05:37:21 pm »

I'd never play Dark Souls because of how fucking ugly it is, but my friends who have it enjoy it.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96913 on: January 05, 2013, 05:52:26 pm »

Totally out of the blue, I received DotA 2 on Steam as a gift, courtesy of a really cool monk with a history of organized gift giving.  I don't really have a computer that can play it at the moment, but just like every other person on the internet I know own the rebranded decedent of a thoroughly overplayed Warcraft 3 map-scenario.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #96914 on: January 05, 2013, 06:18:27 pm »

I'd never play Dark Souls because of how fucking ugly it is

What the actual fuck? Just... Seriously?

Totally out of the blue, I received DotA 2 on Steam as a gift, courtesy of a really cool monk with a history of organized gift giving.  I don't really have a computer that can play it at the moment, but just like every other person on the internet I know own the rebranded decedent of a thoroughly overplayed Warcraft 3 map-scenario.

I ended up with it too out of nowhere, though I've never really been one for the MOBA genre.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.
Pages: 1 ... 6459 6460 [6461] 6462 6463 ... 13325