Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6418 6419 [6420] 6421 6422 ... 13327

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15904205 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96285 on: December 27, 2012, 03:39:29 pm »

Driving around with the windows down at ~50F is just... blissful. Feels so good~

That is all. Other than it looks like we might finally get a full week under 60F. Frumple is in Frumple's happy temperature place. For a week anyway. Maybe even two! Christmas come late, that.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #96286 on: December 27, 2012, 05:00:04 pm »

Where, exactly, are you? Because you seem to lack snow, probably.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96287 on: December 27, 2012, 05:06:55 pm »

Frumpy is in Florida. :3

I got a great pair of mittens for Christmas. Black with rainbow stripes. And a scarf and hat to match. The scarf and hat are hand knit by my mum.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96288 on: December 27, 2012, 05:29:12 pm »

Yeah, for Christmas I basically got a sweetass camera, several Bibles and Bible references, and flannel shirts.

This was a good year.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96289 on: December 27, 2012, 05:33:26 pm »

According to someone I know that had surgery, the painkillers he took (morphine?) made him still feel pain, but he just no longer gave a damn.
Pretty common reaction, they don't actually stop you feeling pain, they just stop certain receptors responsible for making you react to pain. They also have a bunch of other effects, like sometimes they give you amnesia, or inhibit fight or flight instincts, which is what makes them so great for surgical procedures. A lot of people don't notice the pain they're feeling or forget about having felt pain though.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96290 on: December 27, 2012, 05:49:25 pm »

According to someone I know that had surgery, the painkillers he took (morphine?) made him still feel pain, but he just no longer gave a damn.
Pretty common reaction, they don't actually stop you feeling pain, they just stop certain receptors responsible for making you react to pain. They also have a bunch of other effects, like sometimes they give you amnesia, or inhibit fight or flight instincts, which is what makes them so great for surgical procedures. A lot of people don't notice the pain they're feeling or forget about having felt pain though.
On the other hand, morphine withdrawal.
I am pretty sure that it sucks.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96291 on: December 27, 2012, 06:58:41 pm »

HEINOUSSTUCKKKKKKK.

Let me direct you to most recent page!
TENDRILLLSSSSSSSSSSSS.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96292 on: December 27, 2012, 07:08:49 pm »

I was wonderin how long it would take for somebody to mention that.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96293 on: December 27, 2012, 07:11:54 pm »

It combines all of my favorite things!
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96294 on: December 27, 2012, 07:16:17 pm »

Puberty and lovecraftian transformations?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96295 on: December 27, 2012, 07:36:09 pm »

I didn't think it would ever update again.
Now I am happy.My heart has so many boners for this.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #96296 on: December 27, 2012, 07:42:07 pm »

Where, exactly, are you? Because you seem to lack snow, probably.
As Descan said, heh. Actually, in my greater than two decades of life, I have seen snow in person precisely twice.

And one of those times was at the Grand Canyon.

It doesn't snow in North Florida. It just... doesn't. Grass gets frosted over occasionally, but... snow? If that ever actually happened we'd have people running around thinking the world is ending because the sky is falling or some such crazy nonsense.

And you hear that, Nature, Murphey? I'm taunting you. Bring the blizzard, yeh bastards. And I don't meant the ice cream desert thingy.

... though that falling from the sky would be an acceptable compromise.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96297 on: December 27, 2012, 08:29:37 pm »

Snow is part of what makes the cold worth it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96298 on: December 27, 2012, 08:31:06 pm »

There's a foot of snow outside right now.

Those who like snow haven't done the following:
1) Shoveled it.
2) Driven in excessive amounts of it.
3) Had cold, wet feet from melted snow seeping into their shoes.
4) Walked through a blizzard being chilled to the bone.

It's not all snowmen and snow forts, people.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #96299 on: December 27, 2012, 08:32:15 pm »

Just recently remembered a fun thing I can do with my new smartphone. Considering it has a GPS on it, I can go and do some Geocaching.

Now I wonder if any caches I find in my town will contain med-paks, vodka, energy drinks, bandages, and ammo? If I'm lucky, I might find myself a disk-one nuke of a device, weapon, grenades, or armor. ...Or maybe a notepad I can sign my name in showing that someone else also found it.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 08:39:08 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 6418 6419 [6420] 6421 6422 ... 13327